• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy P.S.Y.C.H.O ~*Main*~

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
"Well, you can train your power however you like, really. Just make sure you don't get caught using it, yeah?"
Ciel nodded adamantly and gave off this obnoxiously powerful smile. "Alrighty! I'll do what I can!" She said brightly, laughing a little. Easier said than done to not get caught, but there's plenty of ways to help with that, too.

Yuka nodded curtly at them. It seems that Frank and Johnny were the ones to use their pow ers the most, so they are going to be the leas t of their worries . Ciel and Baloren's powers are the least used in daily life, so that will be slightly difficult. " Luna, Frank and. Johnny, you guys can just train your powers by using them more often everyday. You just have to use it more often as naturally as you can, yes? " Yuka suggested.

" For Ciel and Baloren, I think if you use it in your room, I think it should be fine, yeah? Maybe for Baloren, you can try summoning your portals outside of the facility through the window, yeah? And for Ciel, just use your power in tiny amounts during the day and use it in large amounts at night. In your room if possible, yeah? " Kody added.

Interactions : Bloody_Death Bloody_Death , Dr.Wankpants Dr.Wankpants , BoltBeam BoltBeam , Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3
baloren made humming noise at what kody had said, he wasn't really sure how his portals worked to begin with so trying to summon them seemed impossible "err.. im not sure how to... they kinda appear when im scared... or hungry... or if i sneeze sometimes.. i don't know to make them do it..or make sure the monster doesn't come out"

Luna, Frank and. Johnny, you guys can just train your powers by using them more often everyday. You just have to use it more often as naturally as you can, yes? " Yuka suggested.
"Oh um yeah! I can do that." She said with a smile. Not that it wouldn't be a problem to actually use her powers more than usual.

She quickly looked over at Frank and Johnny hearing their little bickering session. Hearing that they had an armory key did kinda confuse her. She didn't really know what that was. It sounded like a place for armor? But then they were talking about shooting. So weapons too?

Luna simply shrugged it off and continued to listen to the group as they talked more about the plan.

"There is something else we have to do. We have to get in shape." Frank said looking at everyone."If you can't keep up because you are too slow or aren't strong enough you are a weak link in the plan. Johnny is fine when it comes to that, but the rest of us definitely need it. I shouldn't need to say this, but if we choose the rebellion route we definitely need it. Last thing I have to ask is if we force are way out...do we kill the doctor?" He said cold as ice. Not reacting to fact he is talking about killing a person.

Yuka and Kody hesitated when Frank asked his question. Dr. Lorraine was evil, yeah, but she can't die. Who will keep the other children here alive? Who's bringing in the food supplies? Managing trade, yeah? " Since there are still other children here, I suggest we keep the doctor alive. The next time we come back for the other children, we'll think about it then." Yuka mumbled, feeling slightly guilty that the other children have to suffer while they escape.

" You are also right about getting fit. Yuka's right leg is pretty hopeless, so I'll just try and use my ice and make it... less useless and more easier to drag around when running." Kody admitted, " I think I'm fine for the moment, but I just need to train my endurance rates. I can't use my ice powers for more than an hour before I get frostbite.... "

Frank sighed honestly kinda disappointed. He really wanted to let the dogs lose on her."She stole time for me I will never get back...if I grow up and this place is still standing I will tear it down with the creatures I will create." He cleared his throat as it seemed to get deeper as his anger grew."Speaking of that Johnny me and you are going to design my last monster from here." Obviously when he left he would create more and if peope didn't like it too bad."Now since we have a clear plan why don't we go do are negotiations..."

Luna felt a bit uneasy with how easily Frank was able to suggest killing the doctor. Luna was very against it, and hoped that that wouldn't be what they would be doing. Hearing that they wouldn't be killing, at least for now, did calm her nerves a little bit.

"Negotiations?" She asked as her voice trailed off a bit.

Time skip : 1 day
Date(Assuming, yeah?) : 14th March 20XX
Happenings : Negotiations with Head Doctor, Doctor Lorraine!

Frank leaned back on his chair Johnny behind him.

"Pretty simple we scratch your back you scratch our backs." He grinned."We will become one of your henchmen on only 1 condition. Me, Johnny, and the rest of these kids will leave this place with our powers." Frank then let his chair settle back "Break our deal or send me away. I will rain hell on P.S.Y.C.H.O with unbridled fury."

Luna nodded in agreement. She sat closer to the back of the group wanting to listen more than tying to actually negotiate with the crazy doctor. Plus it'll be better for people who have a better idea of what their aiming for to do most of the talking.

Ciel 'also' stayed at the back, fearful of the doc. She tried not to say anything unless she would be spoken to - not wanting to get excited and accidentally spill anything. If this goes well, hopefully she 'won't' be pin pointed and won't need to fight that urge. She nodded as well, an adamant smile on her face like 'yeah, what they said'.

Kody and Yuka tried to keep their eyes away from Dr. Lorraine's stare, but the stare was soo intense that even the both of them were getting chills. It felt really disturbing. Kody pushed Yuka backwards slightly so they won't be so near her desk, wanting to get far away from the creepy doctor as possible.

As Frank spoke, the two kept silent. They were not nervous, but slightly worried that he might get drop-kicked by Dr. Lorraine with drugs.

" So, you are suggesting to be.... my pawns on my board game?" Dr. Lorraine smirked. She tapped her fingers on her desk for a few moments while considering their request. Then, she got her answer. " I accept."

When the children began to relax, Dr. Lorraine smiled menacingly. " All of you will have your respective roles," Dr. Lorraine trailed off......." Except for Kody and Yuka, that is."

"Did I stutter with my demands..." Franks voice dropped to a deep menacing level. Using his shadow powers he pumped them full of shadow giving him a more monstrous apperance."You have seen the monsters I can create. Would you like a demonstration if I let them loose?" Frank didn't feel like it nor have the energy to go on a rampage just a bit of intimidation.

Luna was a bit surprised to see the doctor accept so quickly. Surely something like this had to deserve at least a good hour to think about. Luna pulled her legs up to her chest and held onto the as she listened to the doctor watch. Her smile was very creepy. Not a smile she'd be happy to see from anyone. Hearing that she already had plans for, well most of them, was also creepy in its own way. Luna did not like this lady at all. She glanced over at Frank hearing a much deeper voice than normal only to see that he resembled a monster more than an actual human. To think such a simple proposition would be enough to spark so many different types of uneasiness.

Ciel gulped when she heard the doctor's words and did indeed want to speak up in agreement with Frank, but was trying her best not to. 'Dude said exactly what we wanted,' she thought, 'just give it to us and you've got plenty left.'

Frank's vains and eyes went from black to normal in what seemed to be a few seconds.

"You see I am not in the greatest mood right now..." Frank put on a fake smile.

Frank decided to give him a little more wiggle room."Since I am assuming you don't really research are powers let me tell you something. My Alpha monsters are beings of there own. Just cause you get rid of me doesn't mean they go away. Also they won't be happy when I am turned into a mindless zombie. So they will come looking for revenge. Hell the chains on the homicidal creations will break too." Wether this was true or not no can tell.

Luna contuined to watch the situation play out silently. While her face didn't show much expression she was complete mess on the inside. The stress and anxiety of trying to bargin with someone who could best be described as a psychopath was really getting to her, to the point where any lingering objects would occasionally begin floating around the room. This was just her natural reaction to stress.

She quickly noticed the objects and put them down only to have something else, be it pens, chairs, papers, ect be lifted off the ground. She frowned at the objects as an endless cycle of things randomly being lifted into the air then sat back down began.

(Since are friend AL.Over AL.Over is M.I.A at the moment if anyone wants to have interactions go to Johnny)
Johnny had just left out the room. The tension between the Doc and the rest of the group just allowed him to walk out without questions. When he did Matthew was outside in full gear execpt his helmet.

"Oh hey..." Johnny said doing finger guns.

Matthew rubbed his eyes and sighed."Give my damn key please I want to go on break without this shit on."

"Oh yeah here." He tossed him the key.

Matthew caught it and began to walk away."I won't question if you have a mold or some shit I just need the original."

After he walked away Johnny sat down and tried meditating to work on a technique that required great focus and being calm. Kinda hard for him, but he was trying. He created a small shadow portal. One in front of him, one at the end. He stuck his head through and he went through. He took a deep breath and pulled back. Then it disappeared. He kept repeating this exercise. To develop "Traveling Night Terror".

Okie dokie! Makes sense))

Seeing as this little problem wasn't coming to an end soon she decided to have a break. She glanced to closest person to her, Ciel, and whispered to her. "I'm going to sit outside." She said before quietly getting up and heading out the door followed by a few pens and pencils.

She glanced at Johnny she stared at him for a moment wondering if he was sleeping or just thinking. She gives a small sigh before down on the other side of the door. She looked up at the flying writing utensils before doing a spinning motion eith het finger causing the pens and pencils to spin around as well.

He then created a portal under him and he disappeared into it and slowly came out on the other side of the wall. After doing this he opened his eyes and Peaches jumped out his shadow.

He sat back down and created a black tennis ball."Fetch girl..." Johnny created a portal and the ball went through it and Peaches along with it. He closed his eyes and began to create entry points so he could keep Peaches momentum from jumping into it. It went from a slightly slow pace and began to speed up Peaches jumping out of each one. The portals where all around the hallway. Then Johnny fell over lying down breathing heavily. Peaches landed and chewed on the ball.

"Nice job girl you get some extra food..."

"I'm going to sit outside."
Ciel nodded in response to her, though was truthfully scared out of her skin. She just stood there as long as she could, and as calmly as she could - though the anonymity of this situation is getting the better of her. 'When can 'I' leave?' She thought to herself, not really seeing it fit to leave right away; someone's gotta stick around until this mess blows over, right? She's just trying to remain calm in the face of what might as well be death.

Luna's attention was quickly pulled away from her pens and pencils to the bunch of portals that were popping up around the hallways. She stayed close to the wall not wanting to be in the way of the portal hopping. Once all the bouncing and chasing was over she couldn't help but laugh a bit. She went to praise Johnny only to stop seeing that he was exhausted and made her think of what she could be doing to train herself.

After a nice long moment of self reflection she came up with a simple enough idea. She sat what she currently had flying around her on the ground and instead picked herself up off the ground. She stared intensely at the mess of writing utensils trying to lift them up once again. And after a whole lot of stares and glares she managed to barely get them off the ground, but was still content with her work as they wiggled from left to right.

Kody and Yuka walked out of the office with the others. Dr. Lorraine was trying to bargain, but who was she trying to trick? Kids here aren't as naive as she think they are. The others started doing their own things, so Kody and Yuka decided to hang around. Yuka and Kody started discussing training and diet schedules on a piece of paper, though it was going to be hard with guards hanging out everywhere. They went for a storage room in a corner and went inside to write out the plan. They had to have like 21-28 days to flush the drugs out of their systems and at least 10 days for training their powers and practicing the escape routes. Yuka wrote everything down quickly and went to where all the other were at and told them what she had planned for them. Most of the others are distracted, but two assumed that the others were listening. " So, any suggestions to add to this plan, you guys ? " Kody asked.

"You're making a deal with the devil. No matter what you think you can trick me into too I already know. So instead of me getting really angry why don't I tell you a little secret.

I can create creatures and store them in my shadows, but!" He put a emphasis on the but. He was about to tell a true statement, but with a few lies."...I can't take them out this world. I have to keep them contained. Now imagine this little scenario a 50 foot dragon who is similar to a 8 seeing his creator and master being turned into a mindless zombie. Let's just say you have one bad tantrum coming. What I told you could be a lie with some truth, but do you want to risk it all?" Frank was taking the whole Devil making a deal a little to literal."How about we get our demands with all of us included and while I really don't care about them that much we made a deal..." He brought his hand out."Put it there!" He said enthusiastically dripping with sarcasm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back