• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy P.S.Y.C.H.O ~*Lore*~

Other
Here

AL.Over

熊貓嘅人性版本。
Now, if you do have any questions about the school or the actual plot, don't be afraid to ask.

Here is a Q and A of some questions that I expect to be asked.

Question #1 : Where is P.S.Y.C.H.O?

Answer - It is located two hundred metres above Mount Fuji, floating in the sky with the help of science.

Question #2 : What is the routine for the students?

Answer - They will have breakfast before proceeding to their classroom for lessons. Lessons will last until lunch break. After that, there will be one more hour of lessons before they are dismissed and free to do their own activities. Mealtime durations are about two hours.

Question #3 : How do you introduce your characters?

Answer - You are free to announce your arrival as a new student, or you can post your opening post like you were part of the RP all along, but you'll have to try and fit in with the current story.

Question #4 : Does this RP allow romance/dating?

Answer - Even though I have no idea why would you ever ask that question if you are RPing as children, but yes. Keep it as 13 years old friendly as possible.

Okay, so, this is how the RP will proceed.

All of our characters will go on with the schedule and everyday life of students at P.S.Y.C.H.O, but my character's will start provoking everyone to get their attention. Slowly, Yuka and Kody will be able to tell everyone the truth about P.S.Y.C.H.O and they will slowly plan an escape. The whole RP will probably take about a year to complete, since I plan for a few escapes to be fails.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back