• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Overwatchl,Star wars and Transformers. Looking for males to be played. (Updated)

I am looking for serious and long term rps and partners. :)

Serious Inquires please for the love of god.

I do:
Male x Male (I play bottom male)
Male x Female (I play female)
Canon x OC
Canon x Canon

Things i'd like from my potential partner:

1)Literate and doesn't care about any grammar mistakes
2) Plays mainly males
3) Replies more than once a day
4) 18+ (I like Fluff to smut)
5) More than 1 sentence replies

MUST READ!

Must read!
- I do not do OC x OC!
- I will double Female or Male fashion IF you do a pairing of mine.
- I will NOT change roles or do anything different than what i have posted below.
- I wont do ideas (RPs) that are not on my RT.

My muse is a jerk so I want to do what i really really want to do this time. And I had to write that because all that came up so often it got to be too much.

What I am looking for!
~ Bold is the role I will play~

Overwatch
McCree x Hanzo
Reaper x My OC

Star Wars
Kylo Ren/Ben Solo x My OC
General Grievious x My OC

TransFormers Bayverse
Optimus Prime x My OC
Megatron x Starscream
Drift X Bumblebee

Transformers RID (Cartoon)

Drift x Bumblebee
Optimus x My OC

TransFormers Prime
Optimus Prime x My OC
Megatron x Starscream

!!!!! PM ME IF YOU ARE INTERESTED!!!! I do NOT get notifications for this thread!!!

Last edited:
Hey if you're still looking I'm definitely interested in the Transformers Prime roleplays(Specifically Optimus x Oc). Also I definitely will try to reply at least a few times a day and I won't lie and say I write the longest responses, but I do try to stay away from one-liners if I can help it!

@AmiaB

Last edited by a moderator:
I usually don't do set pairings but I would give an arm and a leg to play General Grievious. So I'm definitely interested in that pairing. 

Would this be before or after he became a cyborg?

Who is your OC that is interested in Optimus Prime? I've never played Prime but I would like to give it a shot because I love the character and franchise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back