• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom → OVERWATCH SEARCH. [ oc//cc - longterm - EDITED: 5/25/23 ]

darlindeadeye

-- TAKE IT TO THE GRAVE.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
3991C1658EAA5789565935CE264DA48ACB6B31DA

INTRO . . . hello!! my name is Bunny; I'm a 23 year-old, rusty veteran roleplayer in the US CDT timezone, and to keep things short and sweet, I'm looking for a potentially long-term roleplay partner who loves OVERWATCH as much as I do!! I used to be a very active roleplayer from 2013-2018, and due to life, I had to leave the hobby for a bit. I've tried a couple times in the past couples years to return to the hobby with life always throwing me obstacles while trying. however, I find myself craving to try again now that I have a stable job, routine and the desire to explore my creativity once again! c:

SEEKING . . . as stated above, I'm looking for a descriptive 1x1 roleplay ft. OC/CC and doubling-up for overwatch!! I'm a bit new to this platform as well, but if you're willing to be patient I promise you a partner who loves to talk OOC about musings/dynamics/ships, I adore giving the plot life and depth with various ideas and concepts, and I will go out of my way to study your preferred love interest to ensure I play them as well as I can!! not to mention I LOVE when my partners wanna ramble about their OCs!! I am comfortable with the roleplay taking place either in the Golden Era (pre-disbandment ft. Blackwatch and OG Overwatch crew) which is really my bread and butter if I'm honest, or in the current era (Post-Recall/Overwatch 2 era), my OC is equipped for both eras!! the only thing I ask is that you be open to potential, original subplots in order to make our story more unique and catered to our characters!! my preferred love interest would be Jesse Mccree/Cole Cassidy.
EDIT (5/25/23):
I am willing to open this to roleplayers who are wanting to RP a canon character only!! I still very much wish to play my OC against someone-- she's a beloved gal of mine, an ex-Blackwatch agent who fell from fame into a life of working for Overwatch, later to become vigilante after the disbandment. lots of themes of washed-up celebrity, New York/LA noir, urban drama, vintage Hollywood and burning romance. I am more familiar with pairing her against Cassidy, but I'm open to discussion if there's a particular canon you want to play!! c:

RULES . . .
I consider myself a fairly open-minded individual; I have few limits, and I love when my partner is flexible and comfortable with ideas!! of course, I have a love for the drama in roleplay; the darker themes, the angst, the violence, the romance and the up's and down's of relationships-- I'm a sucker for drama, so never be afraid to toss me an idea, even if you think it's a little overkill; I'd love to be able to compromise so you're able to have fun!! must be 18+ for the sake of my own comfort!! this is going to be a descriptive, literate roleplay; decent lengths of paragraphs and decent spelling and grammar are expected, but of course I understand mistakes happen. lastly, I want to emphasize the type of person I'm looking for; I'd like to find someone close to my age who loves this game and it's world in a similar fashion to myself, someone versed enough in the lore and with a passion for world and relationship-building. there needs to be a decent mix of following the lore/timeline while also throwing in original plots to spice things up, to have fun!! I thrive for the endless ramblings OOC and our characters musings, their relationships and potential plot devices, that's one of the best part about roleplaying! I'm pretty flexible about giving out my Discord too if you want, I find talking there a lot easier, but no pressure! so please, if you are simply looking for a partner to write with and less of a friend, I am not for you!!

if ANY of this interests you, feel free to reach out with any offers/concerns/questions!!
thank you!! <3

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back