• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Overwatch? M x M. (also I do OC stuff, message me! I'm easy going!)

Howdy. Among many other things I'm looking for (honestly if it's m x m I'm possibly intrigued), the main thing I'm looking for is Overwatch M x M roleplay. I am -not- 100% up to date on the lore ( I haven't had the time to just dive in, despite playing the game a while now on multiple systems kind of obsessively). But I do play a couple fellows pretty decently as I've gathered. I can play McCree and Young!Soldier76. I'm literate, 1-3 paragraph usually, and fully open to OOC discussion about the rp and also anything whatsoever. I have a special spot for Jesse McCree. :D (That being said, I love developing OC storylines so seriously hit me up!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back