• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Overwatch Group?

kureo

hey everyone, i'm throwing this interest check out there to see if anyone would be interested in a group overwatch roleplay.

if we get enough interest, the roleplay will take place on discord. as of right now, almost all the canon characters are open, and we're accepting ocs! there's not a solid plot right now, but hopefully if we get some interest, we can begin to figure out the details.

if you're at all interested, or have any questions, feel free to dm me or post here !

I’d be down! I can play ocs and a number of canons! Depending on what we need! Winston is usually my first and Genji or Hanzo if y’all want ‘em!

okay, cool, right now we have a mercy, junkrat, and dva, so if you wanted to play a canon(s) that would be great! or if you wanted to make an oc, that's fine too, whichever you'd prefer !!

Hm, while I would not mind taking over Doomfist seeing as Sombra is already taken, I also have a couple of OC ideas if you would accept OCs

I don’t actually think Sombra is taken snapdiddlydoo snapdiddlydoo did you want me to reserve sombra for you or just hanzo?

Either way, I can reserve Doomfist and yes, we do accept ocs! Feel free to pm me their info when you’re ready.

I am interested but would it be alright for you to list what characters are taken? It's hard for me to track them all from this chat, if that would be alright.

Absolutely!
Right now we have a widow, mercy, dva, junkrat, tracer (maybe), Winston, genji, Moira, brigitte, hanzo, sombra, zenyatta, and maybe a reaper or Doomfist, I’m waiting to hear back on which one they want. And we also have a few ocs.

Ya’ll mind a twelve year old? If so imma just

Name: Timothy
Nick: Tim
Main: Desert Eagle
Secondary fire: Triple Shot(Fires a bullet that splits into three*
Skills: Healing Rune: Stick to allies and heal 300 HP over time
Damage Rune: Sticks to enemy and deals 300 Damage over time
Shield Rune: Sticks to ally and grants a max of 400 Shield, (200 at a time)
Ultimate: Runestravaganza; create a box as big as a control point, trapping everyone in, throws Damage Runes at enemies and Shield/Healing Runes at allies
Backstory: He joined Overwatch to help his sister get the medicine she needs as she has a chronical illness, and the medicine is expensive, (or atleast to what they have to live with) Although some are skeptic about his skill at first, his value in stopping flankers and granting healing and armor is vital to pretty much everyone
(Mostly used in backline, taking care of people like Sombra huehuehue)

heyyy!

i'm totally digging this idea. i'd love to join, and i can easily write as a handful of canon characters, and i have one OC that can be thrown in if need be. let me know when i can start - i'm super excited. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back