• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom overwatch brainrot go brrrrrr

jump.

Calamity.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
hi im jump and i have finally decided to make a search thread because i have brainrot and it is killing me 💀

brief about me:
-usually an advanced writer that can average at around 1000+ words when im particularly musey
-23 years old, he/him
-i live in the uk so timezones might be weird, but i also have a weird sleep schedule and a habit of staying up late teehee
-i have adhd and bc of it my interests/hyperfixations can just. change. but ive been hyperfixated on overwatch for a while now and don't think it's going away anytime soon 😭
-im also depressed and generally have low energy so while ill try to post semi-regularly i can't really make any promises
-i would very much like to write for ashe 🥺👉👈

what im looking for!
-preferably a partner 18+ simply because im 18+ lshdgdhj
-semi-advanced to advanced writer. i much prefer quality to quantity tho so as long as you give me something to work with, im p chill
-someone who won't pressure me for responses bc that just kills my muse ngl 😭 friendly reminders if ive not posted in a while are okay tho!

im chill doing ships or platonic interactions and am down to write against other canon characters or ocs! im literally just looking for an excuse to play ashe like. that's it 😭 i miss writing for my girlllll 😭 😭

i don't really have any actual plot ideas but i can probably figure something out and am happy to hear any suggestions y'all may have if you're interested! but yes i think that's everything so don't be shy to drop a reply to this thread or dm me if you're interested! 😊

update: sort of have some vague plot ideas/scenarios??
-mirror verse au (next season is mirror verse and yes i would sell my soul for a blackwatch ashe skin)
-zombie apoc! (always a sucker for a zombie apocalypse! angsty/found family/horror themes?? big yes!)
-forced to work together/team up for whatever reason/reluctant allies (always a fun trope 🤭)
-bg3/fantasy au (because yes i have a fantasy au/bg3 thieves guild leader half-drow ashe teehee)

will update w more ideas if i get em!

Last edited:
yooo I also am going through an Overwatch phase and am dying to write Mercy. Not sure I can match 1000 word posts but I'll do my best!! 😅

I'm down to brainstorm some plot ideas if you wanna DM?

gonna bumppp bc i am wanting to get back into forum rp teehee

Users who are viewing this thread

Back