• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Overwatch Agents | Detailed

NeonRain

Galactic Princess
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
In light of the lockdown and where I live stating this might last for two months more, I'm starting to get stir crazy, and I'm sure I'm not the only one.

So this is what I'm looking for in this;
Needs to be able to type 6-10+ sentences in one reply.
Seeking Oc X Canon relationships
Doubling!! I just feel weird if we aren't both playing an OC and a Canon.

All Relationship types are welcome, I don't discriminate here!

Basically, my go to story is pretty basic. You're a new agent of Overwatch and you've been an agent for maybe a month, a canon character is starting to catch feelings for you/is interested in you in some way. They don't have to be apart of Overwatch, Im sure if you want some Reaper he might spot something of interest at a distance while shooting at you. For the sake of relative convenience, we can just keep most of the people as Overwatch agents, like the Junkers and both the Yamada brothers. But of course, if you'd prefer it to be complicated or have certain elements to it, feel free to voice your opinion! ^^

Any takers?​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back