• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Overlord: Enigma (IC)

Characters
Here

Slav

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
cooltext413739131941722.png
latest

It was ten minutes until the game officially went offline. The guild hall was empty, except for a lone individual. Fritz sat there with a rather lonesome look on his face. Only a few members remained online, the rest of the Enigma Guild was offline... for good. Not only had Fritz spent a good amount of cash on the game, but he also spent something he couldn't get back. All this time he spent leveling up this character and becoming a master illusionist. All of it would be gone in ten minutes. Fritz kept his game menu open, watching the minutes slowly tick by. "Why couldn't the developers keep the servers up? Nobody knows how to take care of a game anymore." The demon laid himself out upon the steps of the room, becoming increasingly frustrated.

There was only two minutes left before the servers shut down and Fritz became distraught. "All of my friends will be logged off soon, poor bastards are just as introverted as me in the real world." The timer struck one, Fritz impatiently watching the clock. His time was just about over, he'd never see this world again... or so he thought. The clock struck zero, signaling the end of the day. For a brief moment of time, Fritz couldn't see anything until a few moments later. He came into view of his surroundings, the guild hall. "Did the developers lie to us?" The demon said to himself, trying to open up the in-game menu.

To Fritz's surprise, the menu would not open up. He tried it a few more times to no avail. "I can't get this damn thing to work." The flamboyant demon plopped onto his feet, scratching his head. He had no clue what was occurring right now. If he had to guess, some glitch was occurring, or it was a dream. He pinched himself, feeling the sensation in his hand. The game certainly did not have this feature to it, giving him brief goosebumps. Whatever the hell was going on, it certainly wasn't working how the game should normally operate.

He scratched his head for a few moments, trying to think of something. He snapped his finger as he reached a conclusion. A few of his guild members were here in this castle, if he could find them, he could figure out what was truly going on. "Time to find them in this massive place. " He bounded up the steps and out of the guild hall. He had an idea on where a few of them could be hanging out. He turned into the large meeting room that contained a big oval table. Somebody was always in here.

Britt-21 Britt-21 StealthyShades StealthyShades Servant Servant Pyosimros Pyosimros leviohsa leviohsa

coded by natasha.
  • Carmainerose

“Ten more minutes, huh.”

Within the confines of the guild’s castle lay a gilded room, one which was filled to the brim with treasures and gold, the value of it all easily surpassing even that of smaller kingdoms. Within said vault, sitting upon a shimmering throne, Carmaine awaited the tale of her exploits to finally come to an end. Around her were the fruits of her effort, years of trading, grinding and extorting would soon fade away for good. And yet, Carmaine did not appear to worry for what was to come, in fact she appeared to be looking forward to it. In her mind this was a fitting end to her sea of wealth, forever out of reach from any other ill-tempted hands. Plus, Carmaine had heard quite a lot of praise for the MMORPG “Last Fantasia 14”, so she was looking forward to starting from scratch over there. She wondered if any of her guildmates would follow suit, however considering the attachment some of them had to YGGDRASIL and its mechanics she doubted they would. That may be a massive shame, however life moved on, and at least Carmaine would be leaving this game behind with a legacy of gold.

After a few more minutes of reminiscing about her journey up until this point, the clock finally ticked over, warning about the imminent end of the game taking place in about a minute. Carmaine incorporated herself and exited the treasure room. Frankly one could even say that the vault itself was an unpriceable treasure: Its walls had been fortified by some of the best mages in the game to ensure that practically no weapon or spell could even put a dent on it. A magical barrier also encapsulated the room, denying entry through other means such as teleportation or portals. Finally, the vault’s door had been crafted centuries ago for a Dwarven king’s own treasure vault, meaning its durability was practically unmatched. In order to crack such an impenetrable room one would need years of constant work, though that could be all circumvented simply by opening the door with a one of a kind key, its design being so complex that it’d be near impossible to replicate. Said key was currently being held by Carmaine herself, who observed the contents of her vault for one final time. Finally, the doors closed, the vault was now completely sealed. Glancing at the clock, Carmaine saw that only a measly 30 seconds remained. A soft sigh escaped her lips, suddenly the hand that held the key began emanating an infernal amount of heat. Between the scorching temperature and the strength of the dark knight’s grip it took mere seconds for the previously ornate key to become nothing more than a bubbling pile of liquid metal, slowly dripping onto the floor. No matter what happened from here forward, her treasures would be safe. Forever.

3…2…1…

A brief moment of darkness took over the Carmaine’s vision, however once it had dissipated the feeling that followed was even stranger. The first thing she even noticed was the sudden warmth that enveloped her left hand. The rest of her senses came through soon after, viewing before her the enormous vault door she had shut mere moments ago. A dream, most likely, and yet it all felt so real. A hallucination of some kind? “What the fuck?...” Her mind was absolutely blank at the moment, pulled back into the world only due to the sound of distant footsteps. They had stopped near the guild hall. With no time to lose, she began walking towards the source of the footsteps, ready to demand an answer.

Carmaine entered the guild hall, her hand firmly grasping her sword’s grip, bracing herself for what awaited her there. A small wave of relief eased her tensions once she saw who it was. “Yo Fritz, what sort of insane illusion did you cast on me bro?”
    ( Slav Slav ) Carmaine said as she entered the guild hall, her tone of voice sounded fairly lighthearted, just like always, though traces of a much more serious demeanor could easily be picked up by anyone with two functioning ears.

coded by natasha.

Tempesta.png
1657219259368.png
Slav Slav Servant Servant

Tempesta was sitting inside the meeting room for quite some time. In fact, she was sitting with some of guild members within the room, holding a martini glass filled with dark red liquid. She knew this was the end, in fact, it was the last few minutes before the game were to shut down. It was fun while it lasted and she was fully accepting of the game shutting down, despite her having to find a new game to invest her time in. With an audible sigh she took a sip of her drink and then twirled what was inside "I'm really going to miss this place. Nothing more could make me any happier than here." the vampire said aloud as she opened her game timer and waited. The numbers ticking down didn't make her feel any better, but as the time got closer to the end, she closed her menu. If she was going to get booted then so be it, but she didn't want to watch. Her piercing red eyes closed and she waited to be booted Here's to a fun life of gaming and making online friends Tempesta thought as she cheered up to the hall and drank the rest of her red liquid Should be any minute now...Right? she opened an eye to check her menu and saw five seconds. This prompted her to quickly shut the menu and wait in silence.

The vampire waited in silence for the next 30 seconds and was still taking in the scents of the hall. Once again peeking her eye open, she realized that she was still in the game. Visible confusion was written on her face as she stood up, hands placing themselves on the table. Though in doing so, it felt so realistic. "What in the world?" feeling the table just a little more, she looked around and then tried to pull up her menu screen once again to get some sort of idea on what went on. Nothing happened. "Well this is odd in itself." aborting the idea of trying to open her options, she moved to the door and pushed it open. Upon doing so she spotted a familiar redhead and purple-haired male. Looks like these two are still here too? I'm quite surprised she parted her lips to speak up "Carmaine, Fritz, you're both still here?" luckily she didn't shove the doors open and knock Fritz onto his ass, considering he was almost right up on the door.

"Are we all just as confused as to why we haven't been logged off?"

Wyatt never really understood why the hell all his fellow guildmates wanted to sit around and simply... wait for the game to shut down. He was bored enough by minute three, muttering something about doing different fighting sims in the fighting grounds that their guild had built. And that's exactly what he did. Might as well take advantage of what the game has to offer before it's gone for good. After all, he was sure he'd run into his friends on one of the newer rpgs anyhow. No use in moping around.

Wyatt took his time. Walking the halls, observing the intricacy that his guildmates used to create such a badass home base. He couldn't help but let out a wistful sigh. Would he be able to kick this much ass in some of the newer games that're out? It was hard to tell, and soon he wouldn't have much of a choice but to deal with what else the gaming world threw at him.

After taking the long way upstairs, Egaloth was finally able to reach his desired destination. It was on the very top of the Guild's ornate structure, allowing him to take a deep breath of..

Fresh air...

Egaloth blinked for a moment. Why could he smell the outdoors? Still in his human form, he furrowed his angular brows. Was he hallucinating? Was this a final update by the game devs? Egaloth looked rather stupid, standing in the middle of the coliseum-esque structure with his highest class of armor on, won through endless hours of slaving away at his favorite game, slaughtering players and npcs alike. Speaking of armor, he could feel the weight of the protective gear push down on his broad shoulders, causing him to slowly roll them.
"What in the hell.."

Was this only happening to him? Egaloth figured he might as well find out. Fighting would have to wait, for now. He made his way downstairs, remembering that he left a few of his guildmates in the guild hall. It took him a little while, his much more agile human form speeding down the seemingly endless staircases, up until he ran straight into the pair of fellow players standing outside the door.

Stumbling a bit, Egaloth quickly gained proper footing, muttering a few curses,
"Well, guess I know you two assholes are real. What in the hell is going on here? Can you feel me too?"
The brunette poked and prodded at his two guildmates, partly to be annoying, but mostly to test out how much he and his friends would be able to sense.

the cursed.

egaloth.

• filler tab!

♡coded by uxie♡

A New Life, A New Body
Zagreus Kayn
The bloodshot eyes of the exhausted Pluto stared at his computer screen. It was only a matter of time until he would have to get off his favorite game for the last time and go to his regular nine-to-five, just to slave away for no reward worth his enslavement. He yawned so loud that it caused his dog to yawn, too. Pluto's waited, bored out of his mind, as everyone continued to talk to each other. One by one people left and said their goodbyes, but Pluto was not going to stop playing until he glitched out Zagreus for one last time. Pluto lined his character up next to the guilds table and began to spam emotes which caused Zagreus to glitch underneath the table. Pluto laughed softly as he gradually fell asleep at his desk. His dreams entailed the good old times that he had with his guild: from the time key saved Egaloth from a berserker troll. From the time when his cocky behavior almost caused him to die to the same troll. Tempesta had to step in to save him of course. “Well, those were the good times. I wish you could know when you were in the good times before you lose it.”

4…3…2…1…0...

The feeling of the cold marble floor drifts across the monk’s bare back. The sound of Tempesta’s heels echoed throughout the hall. Zagreus woke from his slumber with tired eyes and blurry vision. While getting up, Zagreus hit his head on the table. Am I under a table? Where the fuck is my desk? He kicked two chairs sending them flying into the wall, breaking them. He slides his way out and walked toward Tempesta and the others. The handsome Monk puts his arm around Tempesta once he joined the group. “What’s up sweetheart”. He says as he pitched her cheek.

Using her Heel, Tempesta stomps on Zagreus's foot causing him to yelp. He grabbed his foot and hopped on the other leg trying to keep his balance. “I love it when you play hard to get,” he said smiling ear to ear. “We can flirt later, my beloved.” Zagreus looked to the rest of his guild members and made a small remark to them. “So is any of you bimbos as confused as I am?” The last thing that he remembered was he was using his keyboard as a pillow and now he has a 6-pack and tattoos. Like he is not complaining but what is going on?

Code By Nano

Last edited:

sCaDwMU.jpg
ADELHEID BACH
W/ THE ENIGMA GUILD
Just a few steps away from the castle gates, Adelheid Bach was sat on a bench, simply soaking in the atmosphere of YGGDRASIL for undoubtedly the last time. The young sorcerer was uncharacteristally silent and somber, her posture lowered to a slouch as thoughts of the past, present, and future consumed her. Thoughts of her previous adventures and the friends she's gained, YGGDRASIL's last moments, and what was next for her were all topics her mind entertained. While YGGDRASIL was simply a video game, Adelheid couldn't help but feel emotional. Much of her time was invested in the game, and its absence would leave a certain emptiness within her. But still! Adelheid was hopeful, even in these final moments, excited for the new frontiers that would await her, perhaps in a new MMO with a new guild.

In the few, short seconds the game had, Adelheid looked up at the sky, barely managing to force a bittersweet smile. Within these few seconds she closed her eyes, awaiting her inevitable disconnect from the game she grew to love. Though as her eyes closed, seconds went by and nothing had changed—perhaps the developers were late. But her initial suspicions were put to rest as suddenly she began to gain her senses, beyond simply the ability to see. Adelheid began to feel the blistering heat of the sun grip her skin and the fresh, countryside air fill her lungs.

She opened her eyes, then moved her head—from left, to right Adelheid slowly scanned her surroundings. Nothing had changed, in fact, everything simply felt more real. It was surreal, as if she were stuck in a dream. As she slowly stood, she began to wonder if her guildmates were also with her, or if she had truly gone insane. The idea excited her, and she quickly sprang into action, her somber frown turning into a surprised gasp as she made a mad dash towards the guild hall.

~~

Her small arms shoved her large guild hall's doors open with a violent creak. With a few loud huffs of exhaustion she scanned the room, only to realize a few of her guild members remained. "You guys are still here!?" she squeaked in disbelief, partly expecting to be on her own.

Quickly afterwards Adelheid cleared her throat, regaining her composure. Walking further into the hall, her arms crossed with her expression turning from surprised to neutral. "So I guess they left the game on for a little while longer. Nothing too shocking," she casually mentioned, trying her best to mask her inner excitement. "My guess is that we'll be disconnected any second from now."

≛ Fritz Gerst
『 TAGGED 』Interactions: Britt-21 Britt-21 StealthyShades StealthyShades leviohsa leviohsa Servant Servant Pyosimros Pyosimros Mentions:

Fritz was correct in that somebody was present and that somebody was Tempesta. Before he could address her, Carmaine had entered the room, looking just as confused as he was. "I'm afraid that this isn't illusion magic. Trying to pull up the game menu confirmed it, there was never such magic that could do that." It wasn't just the game menu, everything felt real... too real. Fritz reached out with his finger and poked Carmaine in the cheek. She felt like a fleshbag and that was extremely concerning. Fritz turned to Tempesta, scratching the side of his ear, "I think we may have a problem.."

Before Fritz could talk any further, the collision with Egaloth sent him sprawling to the floor. "Watch it you dumb oaf! Use the two eyes connected to your head next time." The dark-haired man said, slowly getting up from the floor. He wiped his knees from any dust that could have accumulated from the floor. Fritz's face turned to a frown as Egaloth began poking him. "I thought I told you I was only interested in women.". Fritz turned away, towards the table. He sat down, resting his hands on the table. He took his glove off, balling it up in one hand as he rested the other on the table. It felt real, although it was much different than his desk at home. His desk was cheap, and this table was the opposite. It felt like it was crafted by a master, a master at his craft.

The sudden bump frightened him for a few moments, watching the chairs kick out from under. He had failed to notice the other blockhead under the table. "The only bimbo in this room is you, and maybe Egaloth." Fritz laid his glove down on the table, turning his attention to the newest arrival. He had thought Adelheid would have noticed by now or maybe she was waiting for someone to confirm her suspicions. Either way, it didn't change the fact that they were in the game. "I'm afraid we won't be disconnecting any time soon, or so it may seem." Fritz retrieved a blade from his jacket, the dagger being a Divine class weapon. While Divine class weapons weren't like World items in terms of power, it should work for the demonstration.

In one swift motion, Fritz grabbed the edge of the blade with his free hand, pulling the dagger away, cutting into himself. He briefly winced in pain as it felt like a scratch to him. A few blood droplets landed onto the table before the cut on his hand quickly healed itself due to his high level and upgraded health regeneration. He put the dagger away and slipped his glove back on. "While it was brief, I did feel pain... Pain wasn't a part of the game. We are still in the game, yet it feels so real. I think the game became real... somehow, but only certain mechanics carried over. The menu doesn't exist anymore. The only other possibility is that we are all simultaneously having a trip from LSD, but somehow that seems more unlikely." Fritz said, trying to make light of the situation. This wasn't the day he was expecting... far from it.
code by @Nano

Tempesta.png
1657852010729.png

Tempesta looked at the pair in front of her as Fritz mentioned a problem that she already realized before he mentioned it. The situation turned into a trio with Egaloth joining in and basically smashing the magician. Though he seemed to have not noticed her, which made her almost sigh in disappointment. He was like a meathead. All strength, no brains. Sometimes I wonder how he managed to get through the game this way with no tactical thinking. ( leviohsa leviohsa ) questionable for sure. Suddenly her shoulders were met with sudden weight and she slowly turned her head to look at the source. As she did so, Zagreus pinched her cheek but was instantly retaliated against by her own heel. One thing she hated the most was for someone to touch her the way he had; without her permissi- Wait. He pinched her cheek. She stabbed his foot with her heel. And it was clear that the both of them had felt those actions Well that solidifies things, doesn't it? ( StealthyShades StealthyShades ) her crimson red eyes rolled at Zag's response and returned her gaze to her guild mates, opening the door some more to let them in.

Adelheid joined the group and rushed in, surprised to see everyone still here. She even thought that they were gonna be disconnected soon "I highly doubt that, Adel." said Tempesta as she crossed her arms. ( Pyosimros Pyosimros ) So much was happening in so little time that she couldn't keep tabs. Chaos was starting it unravel it seemed. She followed the rest of the group and took her seat once again, her eyes glossing over her friends. They stopped upon Fritz as he pulled out his dagger and sliced it across his hand, blood spilling right off his flesh and onto the table. Subconsciously, her tongue ran across her lips for just a brief moment before she turned her gaze away. Since we've become our characters, I've never had a feeling like this before. How does one control this when your main hunger source is blood? Mmm...A time of learning it seemed that would come to Tempesta "You shouldn't do that around me, Fritz. In case you've forgotten, I'm a vampire. You know what that means." she side glanced him, her chin resting in the palm of her hand "And seeing as I've never had to deal with drinking blood before, you can very much guess how I'm going to react."

Once his hand had healed, it didn't stop her from eyeing the droplets on the table. "Your LSD trip is definitely on the wrong side of the spectrum. Not when we can use all five of our senses -and more- in a video game." ( Slav Slav )

Egaloth's laughter boomed throughout the rather large and ornate room, amused by his friends' reactions to each other.
"You guys are no fun!"
His smile was big, adorning his face as he followed the rest of the Guild. The more Tempest and Fritz talked, the more Egaloth noticed that everyone seemed to be thinking way too much about this situation.

"Is there really that much to think about? LSD trip or not, I'm already having much more fun here than I ever did back at home. I say, good riddance."
His muscular yet lithe frame fell back onto the expensive-looking chair, now sitting next to Tempest and across from Fritz. His armor was still on, making his casual movement a bit noisier than normal. Wow... that's way more annoying now. Ugh.

Just as he uttered the words in his mind, the weight on his shoulders that was there a mere moment ago, suddenly lifted. Tensing up in shock, Egaloth sat up a little straighter in his chair, both hands patting all over his chest and lap,
"Holy shit, now I'm just in my regular character skin... sick!"
Egaloth was right. Instead of wearing the expensive, high-class armor, he sat at the table, clad in a simple white button down and black pants.

Black boots revealed themselves as the brunette relaxed, leaning back and propping his heels onto the expensive table.
"Ah.. much better."
He sighed to himself, seemingly much more relaxed than the rest of his party. Why wouldn't he be? He gets to live as an all-powerful fighter with those he considered his closest friends for.. well.. ever. If anything, it should be time to celebrate, not dwell on the details!

That was, until he heard hushed whispers. Egaloth looked around, confusion evident in his features as the whispers grew louder.

Cut his head off..

Let me out..

Leave them behind..

Set me free..

The whispers were all the same, low, rumbling voice that echoed all around him. It took him a few moments, but the eventual moment of realization eventually came. The Curse..

Playing as somebody with a curse and actually being the one with the curse, were two entirely different things. Egaloth maybe spoke too soon.
"Uh. You guys don't happen to hear an awfully murderous voice inside your heads.. right?"

the cursed.

egaloth.

• filler tab!

♡coded by uxie♡

coded by natasha.
  • Carmainerose

Carmaine watched in utter silence as the troupe of her guildmates arrived into the guildhall, all of them making an entrance in their own unique way. Realizing who they all were did put her mind at ease somewhat, for Carmaine considered them all to be the guild’s roots and they provided necessary skills for the situation they had been forced into. Fritz’s magical prowess ( Slav Slav ), Zagreus’ and Egaloth’s brawn ( leviohsa leviohsa StealthyShades StealthyShades ), Tempesta’s dueling proficiency ( Britt-21 Britt-21 ) and Adelheid’s intellect ( Pyosimros Pyosimros ), all of them were invaluable pieces that when played correctly surely meant success no matter the situation. Of course they all carried noticeable weaknesses too, though for every crack they may display they could easily use another’s strengths to cover them up. The issue stemmed from the teamwork necessary to pull off such a feat, for the modus operandi of many of them, save perhaps Fritz, consisted of a very straightforward “kill first, don’t even bother to ask question later”. Whatever, even a savage wolf could be domesticated, all that one needed to know was the beast they were dealing with and where their soft spots were. Hell, someone like Egaloth might just need to be given a bone to chew on in order to be kept in check.

Without much to add to the commotion caused by the two meatheads, Carmaine took a seat, continuing to ponder about the pickle they were in. The cushion’s silky cover, the table’s hard surface and even the ever so slight scent of smoke emanating from a nearby torch, everything just felt so real. All theories, from Adelheid’s imminent disconnect thoughts to Fritz’s LSD proposal, were all understandable, yet completely erroneous assessments of the situation. Could this have truly become their one and only reality? If that were the case, was there a way out? All these thoughts that bombarded her head were briefly put to rest as Egaloth complained about some voices inside his head.

“Why yes Eggie, we can all hear them. It’s called the voice of reason, and I know it must be scary for you to hear it now considering how little you used to listen to it back when we did raids.” Carmaine bantered with the barbarian, completely unaware of his situation. “That aside, I think it’s clear to us all that this feels way too real for it to be a dream or drug-infused trip of any kind.” Carmaine said as she raised her arm. In the blink of an eye her entire limb was engulfed by a raging fire. Unlike in the game, her flames appeared to be less refined as they danced in a completely chaotic manner. After a few seconds the blaze was extinguished in an instant, leaving behind a completely intact arm. Carmaine had felt all of it. “Whatever happened to us extends far beyond the boundaries of our understanding.”

coded by natasha.

sCaDwMU.jpg
ADELHEID BACH
W/ THE ENIGMA GUILD
Theories began to spread around the table, from Adelheid's suggestion of an inevitable disconnect from the game, to Fritz suggesting it was some drug-fueled trip. Regardless, it was undeniable that the game's world had become indistinguishable from reality. While Adelheid had only experienced the loss of the game's UI and the sensations of her senses reacting to the world around her, guildmates such as Fritz in particular tested the sensations of pain. She grimaced as he made a small cut, her disgusted expression only growing as Tempesta nonchalantly brought up the need to drink blood.

"It's fine if you have to drink blood now, just don't do it anywhere near me," Adelheid murmured in a low tone as she slid onto a chair.

"Uh. You guys don't happen to hear an awfully murderous voice inside your heads.. right?"

“Why yes Eggie, we can all hear them. It’s called the voice of reason, and I know it must be scary for you to hear it now considering how little you used to listen to it back when we did raids. That aside, I think it’s clear to us all that this feels way too real for it to be a dream or drug-infused trip of any kind.”

"Or who knows, maybe another player accidentally got stuck in your head," Adelheid teased Egaloth with a mischievous look, resting her chin on her palm.

"Anyways, I agree with Carmaine. We can't exactly logout anymore either, so I guess we're stuck here for the time being," Adelheid added, her expression becoming serious as she leaned slightly forward. "So what's next for us?"

THE FEEDING HAS COMMENCED
Zagreus Kayn

Zagreus overheard the small little elf open her big mouth "My guess is that we'll be disconnected any second from now." He sat his forearm on the top of her head leaning his full weight on the small elf. “Shut up you brat” he proceeds to flick her forehead with his other hand. “you are too short to hear anything down there.” The Half demon began to cackle at his own comments knowing that the elf else did not find it funny. Adelheid annoyed at Zag's comments, tries to hit the tall man in his family jewels. “WOH! WOH! That was uncalled for and you know it.” The look that he received soon after told a different story. “Okay… Maybe I did deserve that.. But only because you can't take a joke.” The demon crossed his arms and turn his attention to the rest of the group.

"I thought I told you I was only interested in women." That. That was the first thing Zag heard when he wasn't paining attention. He was pretty sure that wasn't the first time Fritz had made that comment and definitely not the last. You have told us that many times, Houdini, but we just choose to ignore it. The Demon kept his eyes on Fritz; as the illusionist revealed a knife to the group. Zag didn't know what his friend was planning. Was it a party trick? If so it was a bad one because the party’s entertainment just slit his hand like an emo kid wanting attention. Fritz began to explain to the group the pain that he felt. Zag’s attention was always short which was clear by the way Fritz’s words slowly faded away and what was left were unintelligible tones that sound like "wah wah wah". Fritz can you get to the point. Or just simplify it…ugh this isn't school, you teacher pet. Wait that should that he is making is familiar…. Is that from.. Charley Brown? Yea he sounds like the boring parents of that show.

Time slowed down as Zagreus noticed the blood falling from Fritz’s hand. Droplet after droplet of blood leisurely dropped onto the dark wooden table. The small puddle made by the few drops caused Zag to start salivating. He never had this hankering before. Has he truly become his character? "..you can very much guess how I'm going to re.." Zag's craving consumed him, as he pushed Fritz to the side and began to lick the blood off the table. As the blood hit his tongue he had only one thought: Why is it spicy? I have tasted blood before when I was little and got a paper cut. It was a plain metal-ish taste. Fritz’s blood was like a cheap hot sauce that you would get from a seven-eleven. He turned to Fritz and said “Sorry I didn't know what came over me.” Zag look at Tempesta and realized that her lips were wet like he was before he tackled the table. Was she having the same craving that he was? “Hey, babe if you are hungry like I am, you can have some of my blood. Don't worry I don't bite but I hope you do.” He knows she probably doesn't care but you can't blame a demon for trying. Anyone would love to be with her dead ass.

“THE FEEDING HAS COMMENCED!!!” a pair of voices yell inside of Zag’s head. Who said that? show yourself! Evil laughter danced between his ears. “How did you forget about us so easily, Master.” a softer more seductive voice said. “You too busy for us now?” asked another voice but this one was a more deep and wicked voice. "Uh. You guys don't happen to hear an awfully murderous voice inside your heads.. Right?" Zags turned to his fellow meathead. “You hear the voices too. Does one of them sound like a sexy bitch and the other one sounds like a raging asshole.” Was this how it was to be crazy? There is a schizophrenic joke to be made here but who knows the two voices may be listening.
Code By Nano

Last edited:
≛ Fritz Gerst
『 TAGGED 』Interactions: Britt-21 Britt-21 StealthyShades StealthyShades leviohsa leviohsa Servant Servant Pyosimros Pyosimros Mentions:

"Don't get any ideas, I'm not a blood bank. If you want blood, you'll have to go to someone else." Fritz said to Tempesta, becoming increasingly aware of what was to come. It seems everybody was taking on the effects of their race as if it were real... because it is real. That was the most unsettlingly part for the demon currently. His gaze shifted over to Egaloth, the gaze was one of confusion, "You should have just told us you were a schizophrenic." The last thing they needed was for someone to have a mental breakdown, it would make the situation worse than it needed to be. His gaze shifted again as Carmaine spoke up to the group and he agreed with her assessment. "It's not a dream and that's what worries me." He leaned back in his chair, looking up as his mind was swirling in thought.

The voices of his fellow members went through one ear and out the other. Fritz found the situation perplexing and that's what annoyed him the most. They truly would never know what had happened to them and he hated being out of the loop. His thought process was interrupted as one of the oafs decided to have a treat, that treat being his blood droplets. "Contain yourself Zagreus! Show some self-respect." Fritz couldn't stand next to him after he did that, walking to a corner of the table to avoid him. "If you are going to consume blood, be a gentleman about it."

A pair of footsteps was drawing closer to the room, causing Fritz to shift his attention. As far as he knew, all the guild members that were left in the game were present. A familiar face burst in through the door, giving Fritz a short moment of joy, quickly shifting to that of worry. His NPC that he created was alive and acting exactly how he designed him. This isn't going to look well for me. "Master! I have urgent news for you." The short hybrid bounded his way over to Fritz, stopping short of him. The little lad was Eike, an NPC that Fritz had created to do errands that he didn't have the time to complete himself. "The castle is not surrounded by a forest anymore; it seems that we are in the middle of an open plain. There was nothing for miles." The news that Eike had brought him made his head hurt even more. Not only were they in the game, but it also seems that the castle was teleported as well. He didn't know that was possible, but it happened, and they had to deal with it. "Good job Eike, thank you for the news." Fritz was beginning to turn away from Eike, but he stood there patiently waiting for something. Fritz let out a sigh and gave the hybrid a few head pats, making Eike blush in joy. "You're too generous master!" Eike finally stood at Fritz's side, awaiting his next command.

"If what Eike said was true, that means we are in unfamiliar territory as well. I say we scout out the surrounding area as a group to see if we can find our bearings. If we can find any important landmarks, towns or villages, we can figure out where we are." That seemed like the best option for them right now. There wasn't too much risk in doing it and it would at least give them some needed fresh air. Maybe they could figure out what was going on in this world.
code by @Nano

Tempesta.png
1659075559172.png

Tempesta's eyebrow raised as Egaloth mentioned something about murderous voices in their heads Why would he be asking such a quest- ...Ah...That's right...Of course he would be having those issues. he picked the class with the curses. Which meant that whatever his character was hearing within the game, was now being projected into him right now. Well I guess it would be time for all of us to settle into the skins we chose. Me as a vampire, the meatheads as the cursed no doubt...The others seem quite fine just because of the more tame classes they've picked. Beggars cannot be choosers I suppose. While everyone was talking amongst themselves, she caught bits and pieces. Carmine on the same playing field as Tempesta in their thoughts, Adel keeping her hopes up and thinking they were gonna be stuck here for a short time no doubt. Lifting her pale hand to her head, she pressed her thumb and her pointer against her temples before she heard sudden movement, which caused her to react fairly quickly as she spotted Zag licking the blood off the table while Fritz yelled out at him to contain himself.

This son of a bitch actually just jumped onto the table and licked the blood like an animal. Staring at the sight, of course she felt her own mouth water. There was a hunger she wouldn't be able to control unless she had some practice with it. In one hand, she was jealous that he got to that blood first. But on the other, she felt disgusted that he would dare let himself jump on the table like that. When he addressed her, she rolled her eyes and turned away. Tempesta couldn't even look at him right now with what she had just witnessed. Didn't take long for him to mention those voices either. That confirms we both have to watch out for these two. Luckily the "peace" was disturbed by someone else barging into the room. Gazing over, she noticed a cat-like boy rush in, going straight towards Fritz. The vampire overheard their conversation and watched Eike as he awaited a reward from the magician himself. Turns out it was that of headpats. So we're in the middle of an open plain...So much for us enjoying the forest around the place.

"Fritz, I believe it would be far more productive if we split into smaller groups. We can cover more land that way." the silver-haired beauty rose from her seat and she fixed her hat "We're all max level, we should have no issue. Though if you'd really like us to travel as one whole group...Then be my guest." maybe going as a group would be worth it, considering the fact that they all had to know how to use their powers. They were no longer a push of a button, or a click of a mouse. They were real, and they had to be figured out. Perhaps I should head back to my base, see if there's anything there I could look into, now that I'm actually in the game..

leviohsa leviohsa Slav Slav Pyosimros Pyosimros StealthyShades StealthyShades Servant Servant

Last edited:

How irritating. It seems none of the Guildmates would be taking Egaloth seriously. His frustration was visible in his posture and in his features, his dark brows furrowed, hands holding onto the expensively upholstered seats as if the piece of furniture was grounding him to reality. Except, what even was reality anymore? This was all too much.. He could feel a cold sweat begin to build on the back of his neck the longer he sat.

They do not know of our raw power.. Stain the room in their blood and innards..

Uh.. a little much. Egaloth chose to ignore the sinister echoes in his mind, trying his best to tune back into the discussion. The only thing that seemed to do the trick was Zagreus' rather impulsive behavior, tongue lapping the blood off of the table like a beast. In shock, Egaloth sat up a little straighter, bringing his legs back down and off of the table. Despite the commotion, the Cursed demon was still in a it of a daze, until spoken to directly:

“You hear the voices too. Does one of them sound like a sexy bitch, and the other one sound like a raging asshole?"

There wasn't time to answer, because a weird little cat creature bounced into the room. Going on about how they don't live in a forest anymore or something along those lines. It was hard for the man to find it within himself to care that much. Impatience was quickly overwhelming his senses, as he did his best to listen to the droning of his guildmates.

"I say we make our mark. Show these nearby villages who's in charge here. I'm tired of all the deliberating, I mean, shit.. We're stuck here, our base probably pissed some NPCs off.. who cares? Lets remind these nobodies who we are, and then do what we do best."
Egaloth needed to do something about this stupid curse. It was absolutely itching to claw its way out of him. He knew it had to be the berserker feature his character had, but it is growing to be quite the pain in the ass.

Egaloth stood up, not bothering to push in his chair, nor wait for the group to make a solid decision.
"I'm heading downstairs. These hands are itching to rip some heads off. And you guys are boring as shit."
As promised, he walked past the table, past his team, and through the doorway. He knew it wouldn't be ideal to go out alone, but..

But nothing! You are Egaloth the Sinister.. Devourer of men, women, children! Do not grow soft and meek for your inept Guildmates!

Egaloth only muttered under his breath, immediately changing into his armor that he had been wearing previously,
"God, you talk way too damn much."
It didn't take long for Egaloth to step outside of the Guild doors.

Damn.. turns out that little gremlin was right. For miles, it was nothing but windy plains, said wind making his black hair lift up and in his face. Gloved hands hastily shoved the hair out of his face as his eyes scoped the scene for any sign of life.

"Fuck it."

With those final words, the demon made the ultra-strategic decision to just walk forward until he found... literally anything.

the cursed.

egaloth.

• filler tab!

♡coded by uxie♡

coded by natasha.
  • Carmainerose

Between Eike’s news, Zagreus’ schizo moment and Egaloth’s tantrum Carmaine could feel a migraine slowly creeping into her brain. It was bad enough that they had been shoved into this situation, but now they are dealing with the equivalent of a kid on a sugar rush and one going through their emo phase. Despite this though, Egaloth did make a valid point, expanding the guild’s reach would surely be beneficial this early on. Being provided with information on the situation and any useful resources could mean the difference between prospering and stagnating. Though such a task required scouting in order to keep the margin of error as low as possible, yet another solid proposal by Fritz. The dark knight took a few seconds to collect her thoughts, before incorporating herself and addressing the remaining group:

“If the guild is still the same then the stables should be here, I am sure that at the very least the final mounts we ever rode should still be there. Walking out there is foolish, we don’t know how long or perilous the way is. For the time being I say we stick as a group, we still have yet to truly understand the rules of this fucked up land. Also, teleportation is off the table for now, just because we know the way out doesn’t mean we know the way back. Supplies are a must as well, we don’t know how long we are gonna be out there. I am sure we can find enough food and drinks here to last us the trip.” With the subject of a meal brought up, Carmaine shot Tempesta a look. “And I do hope you have enough vials of blood to last you the whole way through, cause I doubt anybody here tastes good. Except maybe Fritz.” ( Britt-21 Britt-21 ) She said, back to her usual light tone. “I am gonna go check on the mounts, I am sure some of you have one that you hope made it into our situation. I know I do.” And with those final, Carmaine left the guild hall, hopeful to meet whom she was expecting to find in the stables. Slav Slav Pyosimros Pyosimros StealthyShades StealthyShades

coded by natasha.

sCaDwMU.jpg
ADELHEID BACH
W/ CARMAINE
“Shut up you brat, you are too short to hear anything down there.”

Adelheid was only moderately infuriated from the half-demon's banter, though as she felt his forearm press against her head her lips curled in anger, immediately slamming her palms on the surface of the table. She immediately sprang from her seat, glaring at Zagreus with a murderous intent. "What did you just say to me?" Adelheid growled. "I think you may've forgotten we have our senses now, which means you'll feel this!"

With the full weight of her body she attempted a kick towards Zagreus' more...sensitive region. Though given that she mostly relied on attacking enemies from afar and her complete lack of hand-to-hand combat experience, the hit was ineffective. In fact with a small sidestep from Zagreus, Adelheid had missed by a pitifully large margin. The embarrassment only seemed to anger the sorcerer more, yet all she could do now was stare at the half-demon, unwilling to risk another miss.

“Okay… Maybe I did deserve that.. But only because you can't take a joke.”

"You did deserve that, and if you touch me again I'll do more than kick you," Adelheid huffed, marching herself four seats away from the half-demon. Though while she expected another quip from him, and therefore an excuse to cast any matter of spell on him, instead something stranger happened.

Her anger turned into disgust as Zagreus began to lick Fritz's blood like a sort of feral animal. Not only was Tempesta slowly gaining a craving for blood, it seemed as though there was another one like her. Not only that, he also seemed to begin to hear voices. It seemed as though the more time that had passed, the crazier her guildmates were becoming. The entire series of interactions were becoming increasingly mind-numbing, and so with Carmaine's suggestion to check on the mounts, Adelheid immediately pounced on an excuse to leave the guild hall.

"Wow! That's a great idea Carmaine, I'll come with you!" she smiled, a sudden contrast from her previously more antagonistic demeanour. Adelheid began to jog in Carmaine's direction, though she hoped they merely needed to check if they were still...existing. But if they had to also care for them, she could still stand by and watch as Carmaine tended to the mounts.
TAGS: Servant Servant

SOLIS, LUNA, ZAGREUS, OH MY!!!
Zagreus Kayn
Interactions: Slav Slav Britt-21 Britt-21 leviohsa leviohsa Mentions: Servant Servant
"Contain yourself Zagreus! Show some self-respect." Zag watched as Fritz moved away from him. "If you are going to consume blood, be a gentleman about it." A gentleman? What am I.. British? He stood there staring at his hands confused. OH! Zagreus’s dumbfoundedness swapped to a dead-ended conclusion. His hand made a fist but he kept his pinky extended. Like this? He thought that it couldn't be that simple. Fritz was always more civil than Zag, but what did he have that Zag didn’t? (Mainly common curiosity, but let's let him figure that out on his own).

Seeing everyone's reaction to his animalistic behavior, Zagreus realized that with this new body there were new negatives as well as positives. He needed to control or contain him.. Whatever Fritz said. He usually was the comic relief… more like a nuisance to most. BUT things have changed. He has changed. Zag's realization was interrupted by his two new “soulmates”. “Master we crave more sustenance,” the Male voice said. “Yes we don't like to be teased when we are hungry.” the Female voice added. Why am I cursed? I’m a monk. They don't get cursed.. Unless….. THE HALLOWEEN EVENT. Zag forgot he cursed himself when he did a Halloween event one year as a joke. Well, now Im stuck with them. Might as well play the part until the guild or I know more about the new world or ours.”

Finally having enough of the duo that was living in his head, Zagreus slipped away from everyone and walked to the other side of the guild hall. He was sick and tired of having to talk to them internally. It made him feel like he was going mentally insane. “OK you two come out now, I come in to speak to you face to face.” Zag wasn’t sure if this was possible but if it was this could help his sanity. And in unison, the two said, “As you wish master“. Zag’s Arms began to glow and the markings on his body moved as if they were alive. The markings leaped off his arms informed to separate entities. One was a built muscular man with his lower face covered up and The other was a white-haired beauty. Both of them floated as if they were genies only having the top half of the body formed. “Now Introduce yourself to your master.” The male demon bowed “I am Solis, Master. I was stowed upon you by my old dead master, Belial of Wrath.” The female laughed at her brother “Don't be so full of yourself. I will always be master’s favorite.” Solis rolled his eyes. “Im Luna, the daughter of Asmodeus, but you probably could tell because of my curves,” Zag remembered why he turned subtitles and dialogue off in the game. These two would bicker at each other. It was like dealing with his twin younger brother and sister. Now he was cursed to be an “older brother” forever. He ended his conversation with his demons for now and re-joined the group.

Zagreus noticed somebody new joined the group, a little fox boy character begging for head pads from Fritz. “OK who the fuck decided to make a furry? I thought we all agreed on no bestiality.” Egaloth’s loud mouth overtook any sort of stable conversation. "I say we make our mark. Show these nearby villages who's in charge here. I'm tired of all the deliberating, I mean, shit.. We're stuck here, our base probably pissed some NPCs off.. who cares? Lets remind these nobodies who we are, and then do what we do best." Zag hated to admit it but the other meathead was right. Most of the guilds were afraid of them or what would happen to them. They needed to get their name out there and claim any land around to show their authority. "I'm heading downstairs. These hands are itching to rip some heads off. And you guys are boring as shit." “I will join you on this walk; you got the harvest the blood while it’s fresh“ he turned to Tempesta and said before he walked out the door “Don’t worry sweetheart, I’ll bring home the bacon.” He ended that statement with a wink and the closing of the door. As he walked behind Egoloth, Zag became cautious and decided that he probably should summon some of his assassins to join them. But how would he do that without his consul? “Well let's see if this works,“ he said under his breath. He snapped his fingers and proceeded to call out two of his head guard “Creo! Umbra! To my side now!” From the shadows, two figures in black clothing appeared. It looked way cooler in person than in low-res graphics. This just made his day better. He was finally the badass that he dreamed of being.

“So Ego. Ega. Loth, my dude. Do we have a plan or are we just winging it? I like killing people but maybe we should pull something out of Carmaine or Fritz’s book.”
Code By Nano

Last edited:
≛ Fritz Gerst

"I'd like for us to be in small groups, but we are in a foreign place with a bunch of wackos with people in their heads. It isn't exactly the smartest thing to do in the current moment." Fritz said, his gaze switching between the two crazies. He'd have to keep a close eye on the two... the last thing he needed was to be attacked unprovoked. The demon rolled his eyes as he heard the comment from Zagreus; Eike wasn't a furry, he was a beastman. If he wanted to create a furry, it wouldn't have been hard to do, but the last thing he wanted was one of those roaming around. It didn't take long for Egaloth to storm out of the room, making Fritz give out a long verbal groan. " We don't need those bumbling idiots roaming around. I don't want us garnering too much attention." Fritz facepalmed as he was increasingly becoming stressed. He felt like he was the only one able to think currently. Then came the idea from Carmaine, which wasn't as bad as the ideas he heard before.

"I'll follow you as that is the only thing I've heard today that makes sense." Fritz said, following Carmaine. Eike followed suit behind him, keeping his distance from his master until he was needed. He turned to Adelheid, raising an eyebrow. "You know you can just use the fly spell, right? You would have no need for a steed." The demon said, observing his surroundings as they made their way to the stables. "Once you grab your steeds, I recommend chasing after those two dumb oafs. One thing we don't need is them doing anything that could jeopardize the guild." They shouldn't have run off like that, but he doesn't expect much from those two. They were always all brawn and no brains.

It didn't take long for them to arrive at the stables and Fritz looked out of place there. The stables were a portion of the castle that he didn't venture too often. He had no reason to be in here and the stench basically confirmed his reasoning. "Be quick about it, I don't want to deal with the mess that those two are going to create." His gaze danced between the stalls, the wide array of beasts catching his attention. "So which one is yours Carmaine?" He asked, looking around at them all.
code by @Nano

1659997764113.pngEmpyrean
Angel/Priest/Sorcerer

The end of an era. Empyrean could only lament now as he awaited the end fo their guild, the end of all the things they had worked so hard for in this world. Hours upon hours spent devoting himself to this game, only for the devs to decide to pull the plug. It was heartbreaking to think that he might be starting over somewhere new, a total nobody with nothing but his name. Only a few seconds were left on the clock that both he and his guildmates were likely watching. He closed his eyes and counted the final four seconds in his mind. He sat there, drifting for a moment, somehow less aware of the world around him. Then his senses would be overwhelmed.

"Blood?" The scent of iron permeated the air as a wet substance coated his hands. "Is that blood I smell?' He opened his eyes to a bizarre and unfamiliar sight; his work room in the guild. But not as he'd seen it before. Before him was a slab of stone with a goblin carcass cut open and dissected. Stepping back, he felt the breeze of an open field push against him and turned to see, The Garden, his personal residence within the guild's castle where he kept a myriad of monsters and beasts as pets. He stared out over the verdant field, watching the sun's rays rain down on the creatures that wandered around.

"This...is not possible." Empyrean lifted slightly off the floor, hovering just above the ground as he moved forward out into the open. He could feel the sun's warmth upon his skin and smell the flowers blooming below him. "This can't be a dream." he told himself. That was when he spotted the Ozsnik the Goblin he had created to protect his garden. The fat slob was trying to train a baby chimera. "I should find the others, if they're here. Perhaps they are experiencing the same thing."

He left his domain in a hurry, flying through the halls like a comet through the void of space. Arriving at the meeting hall he found an empty room and was left to wonder if he was alone or if his guildmates had already been here and gone elsewhere. Curiosity led Empyrean outside where he saw that the location of the castle was far from what he remembered. Had whatever force trapped him here also moved their base? Before he could think further, he spotted Egaloth and Zagrues. The two of them were among some of his favorite guildmates as watching the two of them do anything was like watching a goofy anime.

If they were here then there was hope that other members of the guild were also here. "Egaloth, Zagrues where are you two headed?" The angel called as he descended from the sky, hovering behind the two. "Are we the only ones here?

Interactions: StealthyShades StealthyShades leviohsa leviohsa

Having Zagreus on his tail wasn't such a bad thing. Especially since they seemed to have been experiencing the same phenomena of voices lingering in their heads. Speaking of voices.. the demon was staying quiet for once, thanks to the sound of Zagreus' voice behind him. “So Ego. Ega. Loth, my dude. Do we have a plan or are we just winging it? I like killing people but maybe we should pull something out of Carmaine or Fritz’s book.”

He was right, but Egaloth wasn't ready to admit it quite yet. The demon was just about to turn around with a witty remark, before stopping in his tracks, glancing side to side at the new figures besides the fellow demon. "Uh, who the hell are the-"

Obsidian eyes immediately drifted upwards, his previous frown lifting into an amused smirk, "Well, I'll be damned!"

It was Empryean, flying his way towards the pair of lost guildmates. "Are we the only ones here?" He seemed confused. Egaloth could relate. But, at least he found the others quickly. Empryean must've been alone this whole time. Egaloth shook his head at the Sorcerer's question,

"Nah, Fritz and most of the gang are back in the guild room. I was just uh.. tired of hearing them running their mouths, you know? Also:" Egaloth tapped the top of his head, looking a bit comical, "Turns out being a cursed character isn't all that it's cracked up to be. I've got some asshole in here who is just dying to be let out." Lifting both of his arms up in the air in exasperation, Egaloth dramatically dropped them, letting the metal armor clash and clunk noisily. It was clear as day that Zag and Egaloth were two sides of the same coin, at the moment.

However, Egaloth's ears twitched at the faint sound of.. people.

Egaloth turned around to face the source of the noise, and behold, a village. Granted, it was clearly miles away, but there was still a faint noise of people bustling about. The war demon let out a fit of booming laughter that echoed throughout the windy plains, his smirk now growing into a huge grin.

"Victims! At long last.. God, seriously.. the rest of the Guild is missing out, man.." At the thought, he wondered if he could still somehow get a message to them, like they could in gameplay. Knowing he wasn't the one to be casting spells, Egaloth spun around again, facing the angel. "Can't you tell the others about the village? Even though they were being a drag, it wouldn't be half bad to invite them.."

Last edited:
KOKU.png

While many others had been going about the proverbial end of the world in there own ways, Delphine had been doing what she always did, Putting on a Show. This was after all her final chance to draw in as many donations and followers as possible, she had to cement the audience to try and retain as many as possible when she moved onto the next big game. Building them up was a pain but at least keeping them was easy, she just had to act cute, put on questionable attire and play the game while laying in the comfort of her bed. Though in the end the real game she was playing had never been in Yggdrasil, she it didn't change no matter where she was, she could fill the gap with a hot tub stream, body painting, maybe swap to some casual thing like Mind Nite before picking the next big VRMMO, Sword Art Horizon maybe?.

So the hours ticked by, and as they did so did her regret at making this a 24 hours stream, the closer she got to the end the more her eyes began to droop, the Double Monster Bull Dew could only do so much at keeping her awake after all. So she gave thanks, she smiled, she made cute gestures and remarks at the donation comments and eventually the time was ticking seconds away from midnight. For effect she had decided to end the stream as the timer hit 00:00:00, not wanting to go for a second more due to the exhaustion, and the second it hit, she moved her finger to end it before collapsing into slumber.

Seemingly blissfully unaware of her new circumstances, Delphine would slumber peacefully, far more so than she had ever in recent memory due to the comfort she found herself in. A cloud like mattress she found herself upon, Silken sheets and countless pillows she was tucked into a luxurious warm cocoon she never wanted to leave.

*Wait, Tucked In? Bed?!*

Her eyes snapped open and she bolted upright from the bed in a instant and cast the sheets aside as her sleep addled mind started running again. She had fallen asleep in her chair so who had moved her to this bed, it wasn't even her bed. She would have thought upon this topic further but unfortunately there was another issue that quickly became apparent, somehow her balance was way off compared to what she was used to and the sudden movement flung her forward to tumble out of the bed and onto the floor.

*CRASH!*

She hit the ground with some force, and that seemed to do the trick on smacking her senses into full focus and with it a host of other issues. Patting her self down she realised someone had undressed her and so panic began to build, though that quickly began to change to confusion as her hand wandered and something else became apparent.

*Whats going on with by Body?! My skins so smooth and....WHAT THE HELL ARE THESE? no wonder i was off balance, there as big as my Yggdrasil.....*

Clutching her chest she sat up on the floor and looked herself over, moving over to a gigantic mirror to the edge of the now familiar looking room, the pieces slowly falling into place. Within the reflection was her Character Keiseikeikoku staring back at her, but this didnt feel like VR since since when could she feel in VR? She could smell a fragrant perfume emanating from her hair and feel the cascading blonde hair down her back. She was awake she was sure of it, so how on earth and she found herself within the game for real? Isekai's are not supposed to be real, plus Its not like she...

The thought causes her to eyes to shoot wide and scream out, her voice almost shaking the room, hands shooting to her face "NO I DIED?! HOW DID I DIE?! IM TOO YOUNG AND BEAUTIFUL TO GO SO SOON?!..THIS MUST BE A MISTAKE!, I HAD SO MUCH TO DO!, I WAS SUPPOSED TO BUY A PENTHOUSE MANSION WITH A INIFNITY POOL AND RETIRE BY 30! NOW IM..." she pauses and takes another look around "Now im in in the game world with the body of a goddess, my luxury apparent and..."

It was then that the door slammed open and two identical faces appeared, the twin maids Vert and Rouge were looking around in concern, entering before they both spoke with bowed heads in unison "Mistress What is the Matter?, We heard the scream, Oh I See, We apologize, you were so tired you fell asleep upon your throne so we put you to bed, Please forgive us for not waking you, you had no appointments and it appeared you needed the sleep, Let us take care of things now"

Yet another blow to Delphines sanity had now just come along and so she stood in somewhat in a daze, with the twins rushing over to take a arm each and lead her to sit at a grand dresser, Vert taking a brush to run through her hair and Rouge fetching what looked to be a selection of outfits. She could only smile wider as the realization continued, tapping the hard wood before leaning back at the pampering, enjoying the brush flowing through the silken strands of her new golden hair being waited on hand and foot by her two buxom maids. Now really she should be more concerned on the sudden transportation but she really had never felt better, no back pains or stiff joints, she felt full of energy and wait, if she was her character did that mean she had the same ability's as before? She had no menu system that she could tell but it was certainly something she should explore...later though.

Letting out a pleased sigh she continued to relax. absently running a hand across presented outfits Rouge had brought before pointing to one in particular. Sure she could likely swap and summon such with skills but there was something to say about the traditional approach, well that was until reality set in and she was given a quick reminder of what happened when practicality entered into said tradition of dressing in her typically tight game outfits.

*Why didnt i just use quick change! I am bound to have some looser outfits in storage, i got hundreds donated so there has to be something. Next time just use the ability*

It took both both the maids to get her entire new form into the tight parade outfit, breathing in deeply for several tugs, especially closing it up but it was clear her servants were practiced in the task, despite this being her first time. At least her boots were easier, so after a few more minutes she was dressed the nines and ready to explore the brave new frontier of wherever she was......After a quick breakfast. If she was her game character that would mean all the passives were a thing right? which meant no more watching calories.

A little while later the firm clicking of heels could be heard resounding through the guilds halls, the heavier footsteps of Delphine, or more so Keiseikeikoku now strutting like walking a runway flanked by the reserved form of her two maids with hands clasped in front of them. The bounce to her step and other things would certainly take a bit to get used to now she could feel it all, but now living a fantasy she could not be happier so was looking forward to the exploration.
As she came closer to the guilds main hall however she heard the familiar voices of her guild mates and quickened her step somewhat, did this mean they were transported too? were all the players here? the NPC's? She hadn't received a Private message since she woke up so none of her human followers could be around. That was another annoying realization that had her pause to scream internally,

*3 Million Followers! All those Tier 3's Gone! Damn it! It so long to gather that many simps! They better still be around and just the PM system is down something, I mean i cant pull up any menu but if there not im going to need to start all over again!*

Her maids seemed to have taken her pause as instruction to move ahead of her, both of them in unison flinging the guild stable doors open and standing either side to speak up with grandiose gestures back at her, the voices echoing through the entire guild complex. This was only made more of a scene with the addition of a Theme Song seeming to emanate in stereo from rings on the hands of each maid.

"INTRODUCING OUR LADY OF PERPETUAL EXCEPTION!, DIVINE VESSEL OF APHRODITITIE!, QUEEN OF LOVE AND BEAUTY!, SUBJIGATOR OF THE THIRD TIERS!, THE SOVERIGN OF THE GREAT SEA!, THE UNBLEMISHED!, BREAKER OF CORSETS!, MONARCH KEISEIKEIKOKU!"

Keiseikeikoku could only just smile with a mild embarassed expression and wave, haven completely forgot just how her NPC's had been programmed in all the excitement and despair at the various ups and downs of her new circumstances. Finally giving a mild wave at her guild members as the divine beauty responses somewhat nervously as the maids quickly returned to her side.

"Erm, Hi. So how about that update heh heh. Things are a little weird right? Err so.....whats happening with all of you guys?"

Mentions: StealthyShades StealthyShades leviohsa leviohsa LadyOfStars LadyOfStars Slav Slav Servant Servant Britt-21 Britt-21 Pyosimros Pyosimros

Last edited:
Penny

A loud hum could be heard echoing through the glacier as a figure flew between the icy cliffs. Her cold gray eyes scanned the water below her for any sign of dangers. In her hand was what seems to be a large harpoon gun with a cylinder crackling with lightning energy attached to its side, on her back was a metallic backpack which gush out streams of holy energy that enables her to fly in the first place. She finally lands after she arrived at what seemed to be a ancient ruin built on top of a glacier.

Here she's now, at the edge of Yggdrasil's world. At the tip of the game's lifespan. She wasn't trying to be poetic or ironic about her last moment in the game, she just wanted to add one last fish to her bestiary. Since the only things that wasn't in her index yet were the level of world class items and world enemies with a few ultra rare oddballs here and there, she deemed that the ancient mythical fish Balhut would be the most feasible to capture with her limited time. She glanced at the time on her menu and silently cursed at herself. Five minutes left. She spent too much time looking for the right spot.

Casting her line into the water next to the ruin, she pulled a wooden stool and sat on it. Another glance at her character screen had shown that she got inflicted by the status 'shivering'. A prolonged exposure to Far North's cold atmosphere without enough resistance would do this. She didn't mind it though, reduced movement speed would be irrelevant during fishing and it didn't reduce the speed of her holy wingpack at all.

1 minute passed. Nothing happened.

2 minutes passed. Nothing happened.

3 minutes passed. Nothing happened. While Penny had been able to keep staying still, her mind was pondering if this spot wasn't the right one and she should check another ruin.

4 minutes passed. It was subtle but she saw a shadow approaching her from below. Casting a detect danger spell revealed a gigantic entity accelerating towards her. Her eyes widen when she realized that whatever that creature was, it's not Balhut. King leviathan? Cthulhu?

5 minutes passed. The creature crashed into the glacier she was on. Completely destroying it along with the ruins on it. Penny let out a brief yelp as she was too thrown into the sky by the sheer impact but her holy wingpack managed to keep her afloat on the air. Raising her harpoon gun, the girl gritted her teeth to hold back the cold as she aimed at where the creature was and squeezed the trigger. Poseidon Mk-II with lightning module was considered as the best weapon to capture fish creature as it deals super effective damage and stun the target while actually would not drop their HP below 1. Perfect weapon for fishing.

She was surprised when there's nothing happened. If it hits the harpoon should conjure a lightning arc to strike the target and she can't miss shooting this close against a target this big. She felts something was off, but the chilling cold prevents her to think clearly.

Wait, cold?!

She shouldn't feel something like that. This was a game!

"Purify." Her body glows as she casted the spell. She removed the shivering status, or that's what she wanted to believe but she couldn't even check her menu anymore. Also it didn't take long before the cold crept back into her body. What's happening? She didn't even bother checking the mysterious creature as she grabbed the pendant on her chest and activated the spell within it. Escape.

A simple spell that can't be used during boss fight. The player teleport to their last checkpoint or their guild. She chose the latter. A bright light engulfed her and when she opened her eyes, Penny found herself inside the guild hall. No one in the hall so she wandered around the guild until she found Tempesta in the meeting room.

"Something is very wrong. I can feel things now." Penny said in her usual flat tone. She tried to said it as seriously as possible but it's hard to do when she's still shivering and covered in snow.

Britt-21 Britt-21

Tempesta.png
1659926934247.png
Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread (Interacted with most)

Tempesta watched as the whole room began to slowly empty out. She remained in her seat as Carmaine mentioned having enough blood vials before departing. Tempesta only had so many blood vials stashed away inside the trunk of her room. In fact, she made sure to hoard them whenever she would need them for the raids that she'd do just to power up. But if it was now her main source of food, she was going to need either a body to feed on, or farm for more blood vials. A sigh escaped her lips and those red eyes shut for just a moment I'll be getting some supplies before heading out. Don't want to lose control of the bloodlust that comes with this body. Crimson eyes snapped open as soon as she heard footsteps coming closer and looked toward the door, spotting Penny walking inside and shivering with obvious signs as to what was causing that. A small smile tugged her lips and she replied "Well, little Penny, you've just missed the most interesting meeting we've ever had as a guild." getting up from her seat, she pulled off her jacket and approached.

The woman brushed the snow off of Penny's shoulders and wrapped the jacket around her "We've all had the same issue. At first, Fritz was sure we were on some sort of Acid trip. Zag thought that he was asleep and dreaming. Carmaine thought Fritz was playing around, and Adel was still hoping we were going to get disconnected soon. Unfortunately, that has yet to have happened." she lifted her hand and gently brushed the snow out of the other woman's hair "We've also found out through Fritz's... Helper, that the guild is not where it once was. In fact, we're in the middle of a field. So it seems we once again have to explore what in the world is around us. But I believe we're in this game for real, especially after Fritz cut his hand and clearly bled while also feeling the pain." she buttoned up the jacket on Penny "Ega and Zag are both cursed, they can hear voices in their heads and thus we have to watch out for them. As for me, I have to watch my food since I'm the vampire as you know. I believe the others are perfectly fine." putting a hand upon her hip, she continued.

She began to wave around her hand around while speaking "Everyone has started to get ready to depart and explore. I was just on my way to gather some supplies and join the others at the stables. Would you like to quickly change and join us for our new adventure as a guild?" There was always the thought of who else was logged in before the game completely shut off. Was Kei still on? Empyrean? Tempesta wasn't sure, but she'd cross that bridge once she got there. Just as long as they didn't wonder off and lose the guild hall considering the circumstances.

Slav Slav Servant Servant StealthyShades StealthyShades Pyosimros Pyosimros leviohsa leviohsa All All LadyOfStars LadyOfStars

Personal Character Banner (4).png
Interaction:[/USER] Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread Britt-21 Britt-21
The knight in blackest armor stood in the throne room, remaining as vigilant as ever, alongside the other members of his praetorian guard. He debated on whether he should fight his favorite raid boss one last time, or maybe perhaps defend his title of being an Apex PVP player in the final moments of the game. Unfortunately, he already tried to do both of them but said activities were already terminated 30 minutes ahead of the actual shut down time. Alas, he resigned himself to spending the last moments in this game admiring the throne room that he had defended so valiantly. Perhaps he was still hoping that something exciting would happen. Maybe last minute attack from a rival guild for old time's sake? With each passing minute, the possibility of that grew smaller and smaller.

It wasn't so bad he suppose, though he would like have to find a new game to occupy his time, and would likely have to deal with the fallout of the game's shutdown. So much of his life, is interconnected with the game, including his income as a consistent content creator. In any case, he will worry about that later. For now, for the first time in a very long time. He will take a moment to breathe and close his eyes, waiting for the final seconds to pass. And so they did, but then it kept going and going and going...

Wondering what went wrong. He tried to open the console once more, but for some reason couldn't. In fact, he couldn't open any menus at all. A glitch? Or maybe a new game mode? Announced at the end of the game's lifecycle.....unlikely, but it was a nice thought. "Is something the matter, my liege?" the blue knight Sairotra spoke, seemingly concerned for his master. Such a curious dialogue, while it's not out of place, NPC tends to only speak when spoken to. But it's likely a dialogue that's triggered when a player is AFK for an extended period of time. But strangely, he felt compelled to answer the Knight golem . "No there isn't.... All of you remain here. I have something to investigate." His voice came out, yet it was not his own. It was in fact it was his character, with its signature baritone voice.

Sheathing his blade to his hip, he started walking out of the throne room, quickly noticing how strange this sensation was. He actually walked, feeling the pressure of each step, the vibrations of each point of contact. There is a possibility that had upgraded their immersive systems, but again why was it done towards the end of the game's life cycle?

The 7ft 2inched half-golem entered the room with a larger-than-life presence. It was rare to see him out of the throne room outside of raids and mission briefings, but by the time he came in, most of the other guild members seem to have already exited the room. The closest player to his proximity was Tempesta and Penny. He doesn't recall talking to them with voice chat in the past and since typing seemed to be disabled, he didn't have many options to fall back to.
"What has transpired in my absence?" there it is again, the voice of his character speaking in his place. He quite liked it. It was after all much more intimidating and commanding. A voice truly fit for a member of the Praetorian Guard. His choice of words was as strange and in character as ever.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back