• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Overlord Alternative

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
  • alchemist-jpg.480168

Acles
    Trost Town
    Street
    Interaction: Wandering Grim Hollow Wandering Grim Hollow Azure Sky Azure Sky
    Mention: Kokurai Gaisgeach Kokurai Gaisgeach PlusUltra PlusUltra
    The explanation that followed his attack made Acles frowned. Was there something for him to be scared of, that forced him to conceal his identity? His sensor revealed no such threat nearby, but nonetheless, he played along with his game, jumping away from the man and performed a deep, respectful bow... or so it seemed.

"This student is deeply ashamed for not recognising you, master. Your blade is as sharp as your instinct, your movement as graceful as falling cherry blossom petals. Had it not been for your ability, you would be no longer in this world, slain as I mistook yourself for a killer."

Though his words were one of praise and respect, a careful observer that could see past the expression of reverence and absolute loyalty on the Automaton's face would notice the lace of scorn it was laced with. Acles, spouting off such words for everyone to hear, also sent a message to Alishia. The presence of a Hostile Individual was not something he could handle by himself alone.

Lady Alishia, we have engaged in combat with a Hostile Individual. I repeat, we have engaged in combat with a Hostile Individual.

...understood!

It was only one sentence, but Lady Alishia's answer released Acles from a sense of tension he didn't know he had until it was washed away. Lady Alishia could be unreliable at times, but when she had already made a plan to prepare against something, she could be relied on to see things through. Though Acles had ceased his attack on Hex, he still held his rapier, ready to strike at any given moment. He used his transmitter to transmit his thought again, this time toward Lord Hamilton, who had ordered him to stop attacking.

Guild Master, may I ask you for the reason to stop attacking this individual? Lady Alishia listed him on her list of hostile individual and it wil be unwise to-

"Aaaaaa! Back away, Milton!"

The transmission was halted by the sudden exclamation by a very familiar voice. Acles turned toward the source of the voice, and the figure that stood in front of a swirling purple portal in the middle of the day made his eyes widened. The figure was no other than...

"Lady Alishia!"

Jyeen
"I have a Dragon Wild Blood Bomb...."
From her position on the corner the name triggers a immediate reaction in Jyeen, she had heard that item name before, hell she had been subject to it...and given the pitiful level of this towns inhabitants it would be certaion death for those caught in the fallout. She stands up quickly and speaks to the girl "Get clear young one" before vanishing from sight as everything slows down around her, marking the woman who threw the item Damafaud Damafaud *[Mortal Hunters Mark]* as she moves. It was clear the woman had power from a simple glance, another high level like the others Thing had reported but fortunately the elfs speed was slower than her own, internally she summons her abilitys *[Greater Jaunt] [Fast Movement]* she arriving just in time to have the green potion smash against her body, a dark red flash as she thinks once more *[Surge of the Iron Heart]* activating the ability instantly to negate the attack.

She had no time to judge the womans words for truth, and perhaps she had acted far more rashly than she should have but it wasnt a risk she wished to take with such a item, leaving the green fluid to drip down her abdomin for a memnt before vanishing in a similar colored smoke. She stands there motionless for a moment before slowly turning her head to those still present, she will catch up with that woman later if needed. Damafaud Damafaud , Kokurai Gaisgeach Kokurai Gaisgeach Azure Sky Azure Sky Wandering Grim Hollow Wandering Grim Hollow (Those still present)

Her expression was stern as her eye moves between each from her spot in the middle, fore speaking in clear blunt and slow tone "Cease this, if you want to fight, you can do it in a formal duel that won't risk those around. Otherwise all of you stand down. your being a disgrace" giving each one more look "That being said do either of you perhaps want to explain what your doing and why you thought starting this in the middle of the street was a good idea?" the words seem to cause Thing to shirk back a little.

Last edited:
Hamilton Cipher
I'm Sorry, I Seem to Have Lost Control of my Comrades
"Ah.... It really is Hex..." Hamilton chuckled before sighing with both relief and joy. So it seems that there were other players around and not only that, it sounds like there were 'others' here. There is something about some of the people in the crowd that didn't sit right with him. But no matter how many detection and observation skills he used, it seemed that the only noteworthy ones were the people in his immediate proximity. While he was glad that Hex managed to somewhat deflect off any suspicion by pretending to be a Acles' former sword master, he did have his reservations. And by the Message Acles sent, so did he.

"What are you doing here you Old Coot! You gave us quite the sca-" Hamilton was trying to play along when he heard a very familiar and unexpected voice. What happened next made time seem to blur for him. So there was Alishia, stepping out a fresh gate in the middle of uncharted territory. And she's holding up a flask. Acles seems to be panicking. Oh, its the Dragon Wild Blood Bomb. The same Dragon Wild Blood Bomb that took a whole month of grinding to make. Aaaaand she just chucked it. And now she's dragging Hamilton away. OH GOD SHE DID WHAT?! Hamilton was almost about to panic when he noted a few things. For starters, the bottle was different. Secondly, Alishia can be surprisingly creative with items. Lastly, he trusts her with his life. Smirking, he whipped out Meddlesome Bore and aimed it skyward.

"HUHAHAHAHAHA! Farewell ladies and gents! The Lake Coven shall take its departure now! Au revoir!" Imbuing the pistol round with [Flash] he shielded his eyes and fired off into the sky with a light pop, blanketing the street with a blinding light. Spinning about, he scooped up Alishia in a bridal carry and used [Quick Step] to increase his movement speed before darting off in a different direction from Acles.

Split up, we aren't alone anymore. Meet back at the North gate in 15 minutes, don't draw any attention. Iota, my first command, stick close to Acles. Hamilton messaged the NPCs and sprinted off into a nearby ally. A few different turns later, he let Alishia down as he leaned on a nearby wall, panting and softly chuckling to himself.

"Alishia.... You have either the worst timing in the world or the best..." Hamilton panted, looking at his fellow guildmate before standing back up and sighing. He gazed off towards the mist covered sky and thought to himself. Hex is around. Maybe.... Yes. Its important. He quickly casted [Message], probing through the mental space before reaching him.

Heya Hex. You got lost in this world too? Meet us at the North Gate in 10 minutes. I... probably have some explaining to do. Let me handle the Missus first. Hamilton smiled before turning to face Alishia.

"Well... Where do you want me to start, Alishia? Or should you start first? Why are you here anyway? I had everything perfectly under cont-" Hamilton started when he suddenly heard the loud blast of a horn being blown. "What was that...?"

Co-GM Post
Trost: Panic, Fear, and Other Negative Feelings
"Ancestors save us...." The guardsman prayed, the grip on his spear and shield faltering as he spotted the red eyes stare through the fog. Soon the shape of a man appeared... No. It was a thing in armour. No human has red eyes that glowed with utter malice. He could hear his other 3 companions scream in shock, begging for his order to let them return back into the city. To his shock and horror, the thing could speak and it asked for the name of the city. For what reason could such a thing need to know the name of the town for? His thoughts flashed to his sick daughter.

"Ria..." The Guard steeled his nerve. "Stand your ground, men! As for your inquiry, I shall ask for what reason do you wish to know the name of this city, Fiend?"

"Sergeant we should warn the wall!"
"The hell you are waiting for, Jaeger?! The horn!"
"R-Right!" The panicking guardsman fumbled with the horn and then blew into it with all his might. Its booming tone could be heard before a couple more horns sounded again. The signal continued until the sound reached the Guard HQ where the Captain quickly rushed out.

"By the Ancestors.... Find those outsiders! Men, to the wall!" The market descended into minor chaos as shopkeepers pulled down tarps and hurried back indoors. The girl with the cat was scooped up by her worried mother and she barely managed to weakly wave to nice tall lady who helped her catch her cat. It was during that moment when the nicer guard from earlier stumbled upon Jyeen.

"There you are Miss! I got orders form the Captain to find some outsiders and I figured I can rope you in with them! Come! We should hurry to the wall! Something has revealed itself!" The Kind Guard said, approaching Jyeen and her little group. A bright smile on his face but his furrowed brows betrayed how nervous he was feeling in the situation.

Damafaud Damafaud Kokurai Gaisgeach Kokurai Gaisgeach Azure Sky Azure Sky PlusUltra PlusUltra ChazGhost ChazGhost

Jyeen listens to the guard though keeps her attention on the remaining Hex Azure Sky Azure Sky for a few moments. Thing in the meantime had been quickly updating her on the previous events causing more than a little frustration "Ita, make sure this man gets where he needs to go. I am very interested in catching up with him later" her tone carries a few implications as Thing quickly nods before skipping towards Hex. "Sure thing big Sis, Uncle will be just fine! If im good he said he might tell me some of those really fun stories!" the smaller girls tone as cheerful as ever.

Jyeen keeps the gaze a little longer before finally turning to the guard and heads off to towards the wall with the guard at a quick pace "You can call me Jean...et, Jeanet. You mentioned demons earlier?, did you or anyone get a look at this "Something" Private....?" giving him a short glance, trailing off as she appears to be asking for the nameless mans name though her eyes are now locked in the direction of the wall as if trying to sense anything out of the ordinary beyond the structure. Her long strides do not falter as she keeps up towards her new target, coat wipping up behind her as she goes. She was set on repaying the earlier kindness as she had given her word, though the chance of indepting the town was not off the table given the nervous state of the guard Wandering Grim Hollow Wandering Grim Hollow .

It was almost funny however given his blissful unawareness of several other real threats within the city, though she would need to entrust those to Thing, if anyone could buy time it would be the chaotic swarm in youthful clothing.

Last edited:
Helnex, Unknown walled city (Well unknown to Helnex)
Wandering Grim Hollow Wandering Grim Hollow Petroshka Petroshka PlusUltra PlusUltra

Helnex raised his eye as the guard stood his ground after saying the name Ria. "First, I am not a fiend. I'm a vampire" Helnex explained matter of factly. "Second, I'm lost and so I want to know where I am currently. So it would make sense for me to ask what town this was." Helnex continued just before the guards began sounding horns off. Helnex gave a small sigh. "Third, Do you think if I cared to attack this city I would come up to the guards and ask questions?" Helnex asked still standing his ground and crossing his arms.

"Look if you or the other guardsmen attack me, I will defend myself," Helnex said stepping closer to the guards. "But if you answer my first question and any more I may have then I will go easy on those who attack me and let them live. But..." Helnex stated standing over the sergeant with his eyes glowing even redder and a black and red aura appearing around him. "...If you do not answer my questions and I'm attacked there will be no survivors of those making that dreadful mistake. But even then I will not attack innocent of this town. You have my word." Helnex explained trying to get some leverage but also pointing out he wasn't a complete monster. "So sergeant what will it be?"

Hex

Great, Hex managed to get things under control. Or so he thought. A beautiful elven woman ripped open a portal right in the middle of town. Another friend of Hamilton's, apparently.

"Back off, Humanoid Killer! I have a Dragon Wild Blood Bomb and I'm not afraid of using it!"

Ah yes. He did indeed kill many humanoids, but only because of their childish heteromorphic hunts and cyber bullying. Was he really infamous for that? Regardless, this woman was judging his in-game actions like that? Really? She didn't have to be so hostile. Throwing Dragon Wild Blood Bombs at him and stuff. Things that exploded and dealt massive aoe damage. Like that man Acles said, it was dangerous, they even planned to use it against a raid boss, and she just threw it towards Hex like that...

"Oh wait, this mad woman actually...!" Hex opened his eyes widely, showing small but visible signs of panic.

"Omen!" he cried out his NPC's name.

"Yes, master!" Thus Omen threw the dice. If the number was even, the spell would succeed.
1tenor.gif
[Spell Succesfull]
[Miss Match]

Great, with this he'd evade the damage caused by the attack. But it was a waste. Exactly at the same time Omen activated the skill, a muscular woman came out of nowhere and tried to save the day. The bomb was fake...

Hex had a blank look on his face, just like the woman when she realised the truth. Hamilton and his gang disappeared with a bang. Literally. Hex was saddened. It really did not help that the tall and muscular woman started questioning him as if he were a rascal causing trouble. He didn't do anything wrong. Apart from the fact that he scared a farmer to death and created a mist that made the whole town uneasy, as well as confused, but he didn't hurt anybody.

Heya Hex. You got lost in this world too? Meet us at the North Gate in 10 minutes. I... probably have some explaining to do. Let me handle the Missus first.

Suddenly, Hamilton's voice echoed in his head. Was this the Message spell? It was still working!

You have a lot of explaining to do, actually.

It seemed the amazon of a woman was no longer accusing him. And she was friends with the mysterious girl that was with Hamilton earlier. So he was not cursed. He just couldn't keep his swagger in check. But what was this about following him. The little girl, or whatever she was, and the woman with fine abs where playing a game, but Hex did not want to be part of it.

[Teleportation]

Hex teleported over 10 meters away from Thing.

[Maximize Magic]
[Inner Accel]
[Unchained]

Now with his agility at extreme levels, Hex could use his ultimate technique: running away. His maxed agility already made him fast, but with his buffs maximized, he was surely too fast for most creatures to follow him.

"Where was the Northern Gate again?" he asked himself. He just got in the town and had no time to look around.

I'll find it eventually.

Wandering Grim Hollow Wandering Grim Hollow PlusUltra PlusUltra Damafaud Damafaud Kokurai Gaisgeach Kokurai Gaisgeach

Things eyes seem to glow for a moment as the skills are activated her aura establishing herself causing all the citizens to simply overlook her before appearing once more just to the edge of the man's vision Azure Sky Azure Sky .

He was definitely fast, even more so with the enhancement skills but the chase just made it all the more fun. He definitely had the edge but out of everyone the guild, Thing knew the best what it was like to encounter someone better than themselves. People with impressive skills or talents just made her giddy with excitement, but it was her own versatility and creativity that allowed her to overcome that difference in ability.

From just within earshot the man can make out the words she says next as she somehow manages to keep up with the strange teleportation ability, it was clear it had a delay but that was less of a issue as her lips move.

"[Maximize Magic]
[Inner Accel]
[Unchained]"

A wide grin on her features As the speed hits, though just a little slower than Hex it never the less allows her to keep up.

"This really is fun uncle Hexxy, I've not seen someone this fast in a while. Is this Hide and seek? Tag? Or follow the leader?" laughing with a child like glee it's was now fairly clear she was anything but the weak girl she had been detected as.

4503451319102f8f4ced2afe2c7e3918.jpg

Alishia
Southeastern Trost Town
Explaining; blushing red
Interaction: Wandering Grim Hollow Wandering Grim Hollow
Mention: -
When Alishia jumped in to save Milton, the last thing she expected was for Milton ending up swiping her feet off the ground and carrying her on a bridal carry. Something not even her ex-boyfriend had done to her. Well, she had told him to carry her away in an escaping skill, but it didn't make everything less awkward.

"W-wait, wait! Isn't there another method to- agh! never mind, but I'm not forgetting about this, you hear! We will talk about this later! For sure!"

Uttering such words of protest, Alishia gripped on tightly to Milton, as to avoid disrupting his movement. A time of emergency forced one to make difficult decision. And this decision was one of them, she thought to herself. Even so, it was still scary to not have your feet touching the ground while knowing you were moving. Alishia closed her eyes shut until her feet touch the ground again, when Milton let her down.

"Hah... finally," she muttered to herself as she felt solid under her feet again. Flying sounded so sweet, but it was still a bit scary to her.

Alishia herself didn't notice it, but her tendency to panic in front of unplanned situation had decreased significantly since she was transported from YGGDRASIL to the new world. There were occasions where she knew exactly what to do next or could immediately adapt her previously made plan to fit the current situation. Perhaps she would notice it later, but not soon.

"You call that under control? That was Hex! Humanoid Killer! The forum is crazy about him, you know! What if he killed you? If not for Acles alarming me for emergency I wouldn't even know you had met Hex! Seriously, you- ...what was that?"

The thing that cut her tirade short was a loud blast of horn. The same horn that Milton had heard, but the sound only registered to her after she was half finished with her complain. Alishia was still Alishia.

alchemist-jpg.480168

Acles
Southwestern Trost Town
Narrow Street
Interaction: Kokurai Gaisgeach Kokurai Gaisgeach
Mention: Wandering Grim Hollow Wandering Grim Hollow Damafaud Damafaud
[Fast Travel]

An ability that allows the user to move over a large distance over mapped area with a few steps. Normally, this ability is only possible to be used at locations previously travelled. However, Acles' job World Traveler, combined with his radar and excellent mapping skill to use the ability toward foreign area. Of course, the fact that he had to continuously use his radar at its maximum capability and processed the visual data before he passed certain landscape made it only possible for Acles to do so for a short time period.

The fact that he was carrying someone with him did not help.

When he determined he was far enough from the lethal radius of Dragon Wild Blood Bomb, Acles stopped. He had buffed himself during the escape, draining his mana down even as he ran. Even so, the blood explosion never happened. Was the item a failure? Impossible! He had scanned the potion before it was thrown. There was no doubt it was the same Dragon Wild Blood Bomb he had helped Lady Alishia to create. Unless...

"I see..."

The item was a fake. Lady Alishia had quite a few of such items around. The Mimic Farm House was exactly built to harvest ingredients for the forging process. As expected of Lady Alishia, only excellence she could produce. Hm. His internal machinery detected additional pressure on his upper limbs. What could have-

"Ah!"

In Acles' arm, in a bridal carry position, was Iota Dailiren Omega. Realising he had been standing there for a while, carrying her in his arm, Acles hastily kneeled down and let her stand on her feet.

"I apologies for my intrusion of private space. It was the quickest option to include you in the range of my skill, Iota."

Lord Hamilton's message came in shortly after. The North Gate, was it? Located on the opposite direction of where they were, but 15 minutes would be enough to traverse it. He was, at the moment, more worried of Iota, if she was offended of his treatment of her. The two automatons were standing on a small alley between two buildings. From the smell, one of the building was a low-end bakery, and the other one was a clothing shop. They were in a poorer area of the town.

Hex: Officially Fed Up

This girl was a mystery to Hex. Where she came from, or who she was, he did not know, but one thing was for certain: she was pissing him off. What was her deal? What did she want from him?

Should I just kill her? He asked himself, in his anger. But he was quick to regain composure. He had to analyze the situation. He became his gaming avatar, and he was not the only one. He was not sure if they were still in Yiggdrasil, and most importantly: could he be permanently killed? He couldn't afford that. He did not know how many threats this world posed to him, or if this girl had allies hidden somehere. She could copy his high tier buffs, so she was most likely a doppelganger. Annoying personality, annoying class, annoying to deal with. But not impossible to escape from.

[Emperor Worm]

Suddenly many parasitic worms came out of Hex's mouth, initially covering his body. Then they moved away, some in all directions on the streets, some underground. Hex continued to run until he reached a dead end. He looked at Thing and smiled. "Checkmate". Suddenly a gigantic worm burst ou through his body, simingly killing him. On the opposite side of town, a worm came from underground, grew to human size and was ripped apart as Hex came out of it. It was the actual worm's ability: Gruesome Position Exchange. The only downside was that it dealt some damage to both Hex and the Worm when they changed places. Good thing they both had regen and other means of regaining hp.

Thus Thing was left with a bunch of monstruous worms, and Hex was somewhere else. He didn't know where he was in town, but luckly he spotted two familiar faces.

"Oh... I did not expect this." He said, nonchantly.

Wandering Grim Hollow Wandering Grim Hollow PlusUltra PlusUltra Damafaud Damafaud Kokurai Gaisgeach Kokurai Gaisgeach

Thing blinks at the sudden dissappearance, was this man really going to try to escape her with that trick? the entire act almost stunned her as it was actually the first time she had one of her own techniques used against her.

*Huh....so thats what that feels like*

She looks to the mass of worms before her and scattering and finally laughs at the entire situation, feeling the origional move away her sensory abilities fully aware of the real worm as it moves though the question was now how to continue her observations like Jyeen had asked? Hmm she could just keep one of the local animals watching, she could swap into one of the local populace and flick around a bit or she could just show up once more. Hmm decisions decisions, I mean his final comment did want to prove him wrong, that look reminded her of one she has seen so many times before, the face of those who thought they were unstoppable and unbeatable. Things grin widens further, those were her absolute favourite people to play with but for now she had to tackle the little worm he had left, she'll let her animal scouts keep a eye on uncle Hex, forwarding the new command and information.

Letting her be seen by the local populace see her she announces to those around her "Its the Demon attack! Run quick!" rushing forward to put on a show for those around, there was a few people around it could try to eat and Jyeen had said not to harm them....and maybe this could be, possibly be related to, slightly something she had done.....so it wasnt too much of a bother to stop it attacking others, I mean....since she felt like it. Picking up a discarded broom she snaps the end off, using the previously buffed speed to switch over to another carefully observed individual, the wood flashing red for a second.

[Improvised Weapon Mastery]

The makeshift tool empowering to a suitible weapon, she dances around the large creature striking and evading as needed with a unexpected grace and strength, borrowed techniques more than enough for the creature with the added bonus of impressing the locals as their "valiant defender".

Azure Sky Azure Sky

Sigvold

Caviera had been planning some expansion projects into the surrounding land, one of the more high priority ones being the port onto the river, it would significantly boost their capability to travel and trade. But a new problem from that is building actual well-made ships with easily accessible and reusable materials, and getting sailors who knew how to sail these ships in the large river and into whatever is beyond. It was going to be hard but it happens, she was used to it back then, managing a company required one to put people to use with their best capabilities, except this was just an entire step above that. Sure Fabian could probably build the port without a problem but she doubted he had any knowledge of shipwrighting, the port would have to be long too due to it being on a river unless they were to landscape the area into a miniature lake, but they'd still be limited to size and displacement. Outside of that they were going to start cutting down some trees to start temporary farms and some outposts around the surrounding area that the bubble of fabians array of spring ended.

She was in the middle drawing a sketch of what the areas they would occupy and she could go talk to Fabian about how they could make it better but then her npc's walked into her office making her look up from her desk. "ah, Akudez, Nerono what brings you two here?" The two Nephilim kneel before their creator. "We are sorry Lord Selvernas, a spy had gotten through our defenses, but we have captured it." The sound of the news made Caveria stand up, Spies? already? "a spy? do we know who they're with?" Akudez pulled something out from behind her and held within her hands an unmoving crow, when Caveria took a closer look at it she could clearly see its flesh had been rotting for quite some time and its insides were hollowed out. "We found it like this, but it was moving, Necromancy for sure." Nerono commented as if reading Caveria's thoughts.

It was quite concerning thinking that something had been watching them for who knows how long, let alone by some one who knew necromancy, Well theres another thing that she'd have to tell the others, seems like someone is watching them, Sigvold at least. Taking the dead crow she placed it on her desk and turned back to her two most loyal, and most dangerous servants. "Thank you for this finding you two, inform your fellow comrades, dont tell anyone else, i'll tell the other great lords we should keep this information limited." They both nodded and got up, as Caveria started to turn around and go back to her desk Akudez spoke up again. "There... is also a more pressing matter my lady." The winged warrior stopped and turned around to them. "We have spotted a large fire storm followed by a massive column of smoke west of Sigvold."

"Are there any great lords left in Sigvold?!" Akudez's head picked up, noting her creators actions that she was taking it seriously. "There is lord Nemo sparing with his servants." Nodding Selvernas casted [message] to contact him. "Nemo! Look to the west! What do you see?" She quickly walked toward the balcony and unfurled her wings. "Akudez, keep everyone here in check, Nerono come with me." Selvernas flew down to where Nemo was at to inform him of whats up and to help her in finding out what was happening.

Azure Sky Azure Sky OverconfidentMagi OverconfidentMagi

Eisenkirchen

Beucad looked at the two with both caution and curiosity, who are these people, really? Were they like him? No, different feeling, especially that child. Who he doubted was one, should he try to reveal them there and now? Too risky, maybe he could come in when everyones asleep or when they are alone. It seemed like the best course of action for now.

getting up the gruff looking hunter left a few coins on the counter as he drank all of his drink before leaving quietly. Tribigild watched the man leave, as soon as he left the door he let out a sigh, "What a mysterious man, i've seen him around before but he never talked to anyone." He looked at the two. "it almost sounded like he knew you two?"

Ichi glared at the man as he left while Nyamiko was playing around with her spoon, looking rather curious at the noise it made as it scraped the bottom of the now empty bowl. Settling back into his seat, Ichi merely groaned when Tribigild asked if he knew them. Shooting a quick glance towards Nyamiko, Ichi thought of an answer. "No. I'm afraid I have never seen that man before. He is a strange one though. Does he frequent this place often?"

Tribigild thought on that question for a few seconds his eyes looking at the ceiling and putting a hand to his chin. "i've seen him around a few times but he doesnt visit here often. Maybe every few times during the season. Unusual fellow, orders the same drink and nothing else. Although he normally comes during the night and never talked to anyone." Just as Tribigild stopped his sentence two guards came into the Tavern approaching the two in a professional manor. "Excuse me sir. the captain has informed me to escort you to the city hall, after you're done with your meal of course." They nodded to him and quietly walked back out.

"I see... Oh, are you done with your meal, Fuuko?" Ichi smiled at Nyamiko and gently ruffled her hair. She simply nodded and giggled softly at the show of affection but in truth she as busy giving him his next set of instructions via a Message spell when a couple of guards approached their table. After hearing what they had to say, the pair had a little silent discussion as to what their little meeting would reveal.

"Right... We shouldn't keep the nice Captain waiting." Ichi chuckled before quickly scarfing down his own bowl of porridge. In a short span of about 45 seconds, he was done. Patting his belly with a satified grin, he rose from his seat. "Well, I guess we should get moving then. Thank you for the meal, Tribigild. Go on, Fuuko, thank the kind man."

"T-Thank you Sir... It was nice..." Nyamiko muttered, flashing a small smile towards Tribigild. As the pair turned to leave, Nyamiko quietly fished out a couple gold coins and silently placed in on the table. As a small gesture of thanks. She wondered if paying the man would be blowing her cover but it didn't matter much. She felt obligated to pay, even if the porridge tasted bland to her. With that, the pair left the tavern.

Tribigild looked at the little girl putting coins onto the table and smiled to himself chuckling quietly, he watched them leave the tavern with a bright smile. "heh, i guess it does pay to talk the customers ears out!" Reaching over to the coins to pocket them there was a scream from within the back kitchen. "TRIBIGILD DID THE LITTLE CHILD LEAVE ALREADY?! I MADE TREATS!"

Outside the tavern the two guards that came inside were waiting on them but were slightly suprised at how fast they followed. "uh-" Clearing his throat one of the guards spoke up again. "Ah yes, follow us." He turned around and started walking towards the town hall. "you know when we said the captain told us to escort you we didnt mean immediately." his voice had a slight tone of guilt in it.

As they left the tavern, Nyamiko could barely hear the sounds of Tribigild's wife's little outburst and managed to supress a small giggle. Maybe if things went well, she might just ask Ichi if they could go back there. Just to humor the hardworking cook. But in the meantime, they were busy following the guards towards the town's city hall of sorts and she was glad that thngs are going that way. Who knows what sort of intel she'll be able to pick up in their meeting later? As of now, Ichi was busy chatting with the guard who seemed a tad guilty about something.

"Oh no worries. We're used to working quickly. Its normally one thing after another in our old home." Ichi chuckled as he decided to ruffle Nyamiko's hair once more. A little worried that it might become a new habit.

"i... see." The two lead them to the town hall rather quietly, everyone was busy doing their own things like drying sheets on racks, cooking, or simply shopping for their morning groceries. The kids were playing around, and the soldiers that were taking them didnt seem particularly disturbed either. When they reached the building within only a couple of minutes, they could see that the town hall was nothing more than a three story building which could be obviously seen as a home. there was a balcony on the third floor, the first floor had stone walls and it was decorated in flags. The flag itself wasnt anything special, it had a blue background and two white griffins looking either side.

Going inside the town hall it almost looked like the tavern but in a narrower point, the entrance was a hallway and both sides were flanked by wooden seats, at the end of the hallway there was a counter where a woman sat. She looked over at the four and got up from her seat. "Ah! i didnt think you'd come so early!" She thanked the two guards and they gave her their welcomes before they left the building. "my name is Ereli, i'll lead you to the mayor and the captain. follow me."

Going down a few hallways and up some stairs the three found themselves going through a door where which the captain and mayor from eariler were, what seemed like casually talking to each other about the taxes of the farms. But they quickly shut up when the two came into sight. "Ah! you two! My name is Sir, Safrax. The guard captain there is Alaric. and what are your names?"

Peaceful. That was all Nyamiko could think of when she looked around at the town. Everything seemed calm and life was going about as normal. Even better than that was the fact that there was a sense of order to the whole thing. Where everyone knew their place, everyone had their duties, and that the children had time to play amongst themselves. A rather wistful sense of longing started to sprout up in Nyamiko's heart. She'd do anything for this kind of life in the real world except this one might be within reach. Then again... she had her other duties to attend to.

"Thank you very much Lady Ereli. Something the mater, Fuuko?" Ichi asked as they entered the rather humble looking city hall, not much different than the tavern they were in earlier but it was a decent building to serve as a town hall. Nyamiko simply shook her head and went back to focusing on the task at hand. They were meeting with the town's mayor and Captain of the guard it seems. They were soon led into the main office where said mayor and captain were having a discussion of sorts regarding the taxation of the farms. After the mayor introduced himself and the captain, it was their turn.

"Pleased to meet you Sirs. You may call me Ichi, and this is my daughter, Fuuko. I am surprised, do you make it a point to meet every stray person you allow into your walls?" Ichi politely introduced himself and Nyamiko, the pair respectfully bowing.

"Ah, Good to meet you Mr. Ichi, and you miss Fuuko!" The mayor gave a bright smile, even the captain had a tired smile up just watching the three. "Only to those coming from the war torn north." Alaric commented. Safrax looked to the man and back to ichi. "Ah yes, news from the north is rare. how is it over there? Judging by your appearence here, things must be dire enough to inform the federation."

"I see... The Federation hm? That's an interesting one indeed." Ichi started before glancing at Nyamiko. To his surprise, he saw her smiling that particular smile. The two locked eyes for a second before she nodded. He understood and calmly walked over to the office door, shutting it and turning the lock. "Because... I'm afraid I'm not the one you should be discussing matters with."

"That would be me. Lady Nyamiko, leader of the Yoshiwara District and Spymaster of the City of Sigvold, at your service, Milord and Dear Captain. I must say, I am thankful to the kindness you have shown both my subordinate and I. This town is truly a lively place but enough about that. You wanted to discuss about the situation up North, no?" Nyamiko calmly introduced herself, the nervous, slightly sleepy looking expression on her face was replaced with a cold and analytical one as she stared right into the Mayor's eyes. As for Ichi, he was now standing at attention by the door, a rather blank expression on his face as he allowed his Creator to take over things.

Both the mayor and the Captain were quite dumbfounded when the little girl started to act up "uhh." They continued to stare in both disbelief and confusion.

"Hm. I guess this would be hard to believe but I have forseen this happening. Ichi, my pipe." Nyamiko ordered as she serenly sat in the seiza position on the office floor. Ichi quietly stepped forward and produced a rather exquisite looking smoking pipe and politely handed it to Nyamiko. The slime stared at the mayor as she went about the steps of filling the bowl and lighting the pipe. Taking a small drag of the slightly flowery tobacco, she smiled.

"Well, I am waiting for your questions, Milord. Its not polite to keep a foreign representative waiting, no?"

Clearing their throats they tried to compose themselves before looking back at her, this time with more a politians face. "forgive us, but. What is this city of Sigvold?" The captain got out of his seat and walked behind the mayor and crossed his arms. "we are unaware of such a place."

"Of course. Sigvold is my home and under the command of my Illustrious Leader, Selvernas. As her Spymaster, she has sent me Southbound to find out more about our new neighbours. In this case, it would be your fine little town. As for why you have not heard of Sigvold well... The town and its inhabitents just arrive in this world about a day ago. Sorry it took this long to make contact but we had our own problems to handle." Nyamiko took a short drag from her pipe.

"I believe you know about these.... monsters from the North? Ugly things they are. Quick in healing their injuries. Constantly raising havoc. You wouldn't happen to know what they are called, right?"

"how does a town simply 'arrive' in this world? i dont think either of us know about an entire city being, summoned. Have you Alaric?" The captain shook his head. "No, there have been people summoned from other worlds but i dont know about entire cities, let alone with what seemed like no summoners." he looked at the child. "The creatures are called spawnlings. We dont know much about them other than that they're vulnerable to fire. They were never a thing since the aftermath of the great war though."

"I see... That is an interesting but of information. Not to mention that there was a war. That might explain the poor little settlements being beseiged by these spawnlings. I must ask, does it not worry you? The fact that there are people up North dying to these spawnlings? The fact that you said that they were never a thing disturbs me honestly. After all...." Nyamiko paused, narrowing her eyes as she took a small puff of her pipe. "Its not like my companions just saved a village from complete desolation."

"The federation is too weak to help the beastmen in the north right now, the great war has shattered most of our military strength, i am afraid we cannot help the former kingdoms villages to the north." Alaric told the child. "This is the northern most village." The major chimmed in.

"Hm. Well that should make things simpler then." Nyamiko stated with small smile. She took one last puff of her pipe when Ichi stepped forward once more, pulling out a small lacquered box and sliding its lid open. Nyamiko idly knocked the ashes out if her pipe into the box and handed Ichi the pipe.

"Are there any more questions, Milord? Or can I start laying out my terms?"

"Terms?" the both of them muttered that together suprised and unsure about what this person was going to say.

"Yes. Terms of a new... relationship between our two cities. A little treaty of sorts." Nyamiko stated, withdrawing a small scroll from the folds of her yukata. Handing it over to Ichi, the ninja walked over to the mayor's desk and laid it open.

"First term, you will acknowledge that the region North of your village is now under the control and protection of Sigvold. Second term, we will respect the borders agreed upon and will not infringe on the other's territory. Third term, if you so wish, we could begin trade between our cities. I'm sure you will be interested in knowing the kind of goods a city from another world has to offer. Last term, in the event any of the above terms are broken... Sigvold shall subjugate this city. Sounds fair, doesn't it?"

Flabbergasted the two looked at each other now with a shocked and even more serious face, they couldnt simply give Federation lands away like that, they'd need permission and confirmation from the royal family! or at last someone higher up...

"we cannot accept this proposal for we do not have the authority to do so." Alaric commented to her cautiously. "we need someone from the royal family, or the nobles that control the northern region." The Mayor kept quiet thinking about the implications of what she had said, of course territory up north was not valuble at all, the spawnlings made sure of that. But if the federation denied it Eisenkirchen would be the very frontline of this conflict.

"Hm. I expected this much. After all, I figured that you aren't the one who can make this sort of decision anyway. But worry not, I wasn't expecting an answer this soon anyway." Nyamiko smiled as Ichi took the scroll back and returned to his post. The little slime twiddled with a lock of hair as she weighed her options. It was clear that she won't be able to settle this deal today but how much time should she give them? A week? A month? Oh well.

"I shall return in about a week. I hope its enough time for those in power to arrive here?"

"we are the northern most frontier of a very large nation, miss." The Mayor said sternly and obviously conerned.

"Hm. Well I guess I have plenty of my own business back in Sigvold.... Alright. 1 month. I'll return in 1 month to finally settle this deal with you." Nyamiko held up one finger to emphasize her final offer. "And that time better be used to get someone important here and not to do something foolish like building up an army. I'd rather we settle this peacefully, for the benefit of both parties. I'm sure you want that, Milord?"

"i dont think a month is nearly enough to assemble any kind of army ma'am"

"That's exactly the point, Milord." Nyamiko stated, rising from her seat on the floor. "I guess this is the end of our talk for now. I shall return to Sigvold tomorrow. If you wish to inquire more, save it for next month, I do wish to continue being a child a little bit more before I leave."

"I take it that you are finished, Aneue?" Ichi asked, smiling at his Creator as she bowed towards the Mayor and his Captain. Her cold, professional demeanure was once again changed to that of a meek small child as she quickly shuffled towards Ichi and clung onto his cloak.

"Mmhm. Fuuko is done with her part... Papa, is it okay if I go play with the children we saw earlier?" Nyamiko asked in the soft, nervous tone she used earlier. Ichi chuckled and ruffled her hair.

"Of course you can. Say bye-bye to the nice Mayor and Captain now."

Exhaling slowly the Mayor slowly placed one palm over another to keep it from shaking while the captain coughed silently to himself, looking away from both the Major and the pair. "Yes, a month." The Mayor spoke out, now looking to the ground with his best neutral face he could muster, the captain was busy thinking about how the federation would react to these, demands.

Wandering Grim Hollow Wandering Grim Hollow

Amaz

Sigra turned to quinn and indi amused at the newcomers language and their intentions, they responded in kind. "There wont be a problem with a copy of the map, in fact we would be greatful if you can make multiple copies for everyone to use." Indi spoke out just to break the awkward staring contest between the three. "The spawnlings have shown up over 30 years ago, a few years after the great war." Sigra followed the lizardmans questions. "They worsened the situation that us beastmen were in, still reeling from the devastation that the war brought upon us, the fortress in the north keeps the majority of spawnlings from reaching the southern realms." Quinn finished the explanation. "Only the majority though, and thats where most of their soldiers are." Sigra commented at the state of security of the former kingdoms territories.

"but talk of assaulting the center directly is, just, silly" Sigra shrugged in a matter of fact way. "Its the source of where the spawnlings originate, any expeditions that have tried to go there have never came back, no one knows what the center even looks like." She paused, "well, except for a select few, but that was after the war and before the spawnlings." Waving the thought away she continued. "There is no army in the world right now that can mount an assault into the center." She looked at Fabian in mild disdain, "As you have said, it is a very defensible area, and that works both ways."

Just as she said that last word, a horn went off causing the three leaders to perk their heads up. "Quinn" Sigra gestured to him to go. "I know." He quickly left the room as Sigra and indi were left. "Spawnling attack. The beastmen militia here can be, confused. My 'adventurers' are more, independent, i can afford staying here."

Nastarial Nastarial general ostruppen general ostruppen HighSanguinaryPriest HighSanguinaryPriest ChazGhost ChazGhost Dante Verren Dante Verren Azure Sky Azure Sky

Wastes.

The beam of light kept combing the land the contraption on top of the mountain were large glass circles arranged in a telescopic manner and a certain figure using magic to pour light into its magnifying lens's. But when a certain flicker of light in the sea of darkness caught his attention he shown it down to where he saw it and what greeted his vision was quite, unusual. Three figures, one in dark armor, and what flanked him were two females. The elven man recoiled away from the luminark confused and slightly shocked from what he saw, maybe he is seeing things? Looking back inside he confirmed that what he saw was indeed a knight and two females, he couldnt tell if they were elven nor human but he sent a message to a wyvern rider that was await nearby. The walls were in an uproar of rumors and speculation, there were talks of a golden man coming from beyond the undead wastes and that his arrival was close to when the undead retreated. Many thought that this was signs of the end times, as the undead had always assaulted the walls. Why else would they stop?

Back toward the pair, a woman and seemingly appeared out of nowhere with what looked to be a blinding flash of light. She was pale, with horns and yellow eyes. Shortly after her sudden arrival the light from uptop the mountain blanketed their surroundings with a tinge of blue.

Asagi Asagi Kokurai Gaisgeach Kokurai Gaisgeach

Iota Dailiren Omega - iDω
Birth of a Wish - New Hope
Damafaud Damafaud Wandering Grim Hollow Wandering Grim Hollow Petroshka Petroshka

Her trance was broken when Hamilton gave out his first command to Iota, however his voice and the words used triggered a Memory in her neural-cloud, but she managed to suppress it for later viewing due to the command issue that she couldn't ignore. But by the time she regains her bearings she found herself being carried by none other than Acles who carried her to safety away from the apparent bomb that Alisha has thrown just a few moments earlier. A bold move by the woman that helped them get to safety, away from the unknown assailant at the cost of the town.

Yet, there was no explosion, there was neither any ash and soot falling from the sky that would have been caused by utter devastation that the woman would have had caused but instead, just a usual noise of the common rabble in the town's district that they're in, being carried by Acles, she looked at him for a few seconds as he was apparently also lost in thought as well from earlier events. Unmoving and coy from trying to ask Acles to settle her down as she can walk on her own, Iota waited calmly for a few moments until Acles realized what he was doing.

Carrying such a delicate and precious Maid Automata, A new recruit to their Guild.

Iota felt a shift as Acles kneeled to settle her down on her feet, enabling her to stand up on her own volition, brushing her skirt with her own hands to brush off the dust and to straighten it so she could conceal her under-skirt firepower, after fixing herself she heard Acles speaking.

"I apologies for my intrusion of private space. It was the quickest option to include you in the range of my skill, Iota."

Iota looked at him with a peaceful and calm face before showing a sweet smile before gently nodding in approval, accepting his apologies even though she didn't feel offended by the action that Acles instinctively did so She and He would survive from the bold move that Alishia has done, yet she couldn't help but wonder why Acles would risk himself to save her, perhaps it was guilt that he got Iota in situations that would have endangered her earlier? or is it because he doesn't want Iota's first time being in the Lake Coven to immediately become her last? even she herself doesn't know yet the feeling of her about Acles is that of a close friend who she trusts now.

After a few deep thoughts on the current situation at hand, she deduced from the environment they're in are the slums of Trost, where the people in the lower echelons of society work with meager wages and little to no means of payment back to the debts they've inherited, their surroundings we're nothing but a pure mess, low-end districts crudely made by the people living in these conditions to spruce up the place and would look legitimate in business dealings despite of their crude design.

"Acles-san. I am to be by your side under the command of Hamilton-dono. Dōmo arigatōgozaimasu for letting me in." Iota said as she smiles, speaking in a universal language of YGGDRASIL and an Oriental one in part due to her Creator's coding and design.

"And as such. you're temporarily my superior. and I will follow you until we return to Hamilton-sama." Iota added before returning to her usual serene maid posture, following Acles close while awaiting orders from him as Hamilton told him to be with Acles.

Neire

"Ahh, now what to do..."

The doll waited next to the Dark Knight, if there was any sign of movement or action towards them, but nothing arrived. The source of light did hover over them, but no immediate action surged, perhaps it was just a beacon to scan a specific kind of object or being?

"And I was so hyped for a meeting...well, It is not like I can not continue using this appearance for a little longer, right...? Don'o nii chan~?"

The doll was about to jump towards the dark knight, but before she did she was interrupted by another source of light, one that flashed just behind them for a couple of seconds, revealing a new figure, a horned girl with a staff.

"Oh!" The doll jumped back, hiding behind Don for a couple of seconds. After she scanned the new person she just whispered to the Dark Knight "j.a.c.k.p.o.t." and then walked towards the new figure.

"Heeeey Miss...we are a little lost, can you help us to get to a nearby village?" with her usual fake innocence, Neire approached the newcomer.

Kokurai Gaisgeach Kokurai Gaisgeach Petroshka Petroshka

Zymphon

"Huh" A young girl pondered as the scenery of her game changed, from a forest she used to wander before doing quests, to a zone completely devoid of life.

"Aren't the servers supposed to be down by now?" She scanned to see if she could see any familiar place, not only the scenery was different, but also the UI she was so used to see was gone.

"I am still in my avatar but how do I log off..." I just wanted to use my character one last time before YGGDRASIL got shut down... but other than the UI being gone, what is this feeling...

As she continued to scan the wasteland, there was a rising feeling of anger and sadness inside her, for some reason she was really uncomfortable right now.

"Ugh...maybe I stayed too much playing today...I need to get off and sle-" Before she could finish, she was greeted by a young girl, her appearance fit her tone of voice, her clothing was what caught Zymphon's interest the most Have I not seen this kind of dress before... her face as well? The young girl was getting closer and closer, Zymphon was about to shrug it off and just greet the girl to get information about this zone on YGGDRASIL until...

"Wait..." A feeling of unease clouded Zymphons mind as the girl got closer, her appearance was of an innocent girl but Zymphon could feel a faint aura on that young girl Is this Bloodthirst?...is that girl truly a human? Sensing danger, Zymphon raised her staff and pointed it towards the young girl and

"Hold it there, this trick can work on lower level mobs but not on me, who are you...or rather what are you?" Threatening the girl, Zymphon could take a glimpse of what was behind her on a short distance, she could see the form of a Dark Knight as well. "I don't know where I am but I can sense you are not exactly an innocent girl wandering the wastelands without a reason"

Fabian was about to respond to the woman, when he heard the alarm raised. Calmly, the Plate clad Frost made his way back outside, pointing to several of the white steel golems. "You, you, you, and you four, follow me. We have spawnlings to kill. and Equip the fire enchanted blades." The suits of living armour snapped of a quick, salute before taking up their spacial arms. Without another word, the Smith and his entourage hurried off to the gates, where the battle would be. It didn't take long, thanks to the enhancements his plate gave him to get to the city gates, where he spotted a number of beleaguered guards, just barely holding on, prepare to defend their city. If Fabian had been the one attacking the city, he would of found them laughable, but now, he just hoped they wouldn't die too easily.

The small squad quickly took up positions in outside of the gates, with Fabian at it's head. This of course drew unbelieving stares from the defenders on the walls as the frost unsheathed a beautiful greatsword. If his companions had noticed before, it was not his usual blade Long-Winter. Upon exiting it's scabbard, the blade became a blaze with magical fire, the metal glowing red hot, as if it were freshly pulled from the forge the heat distorting the air around it. "Maximize Magic: Perfect Warrior..." Fabian muttered, as he dumped half of his mp into he speed and attack. Moments later, the abominations charged.

Into the fray they charged, tearing into the Spawnling hoard, as Fabian's armoured bulk, smashed and battered them. The beautiful blade, cutting the beasts to ribbons, as several around him burst into flames from the contact. The smell of ichor and burning flesh filling the air as their screeching deafened all to the melee outside. It had seemed the weapons had done the trick, as smoldering corpses littered the ground, piling up around the defenders.

Petroshka Petroshka ChazGhost ChazGhost Nastarial Nastarial

Amamiya / Ragare Lupus
Impure Spectrum
Petroshka Petroshka , Asagi Asagi

The Dancing lights that once illuminated the land of the dead finally converged on their location, awaiting their eventual battle against an unknown entity, Amamiya was willing to release his restraints within him and take control of his action, knowing he would put his companion in harm's way, but something was odd. Nothing happened for a few moments as they were met with silence, other than the bickering of the joyful doll who waits for a prey to come to them. Yet nothing happened until a pale lady came up to them to which his companion was feeling ecstatic to the sight of a person who might lead them to a place to slaughter despite of his neutrality for now.

"Huh. Is this even a game anymore? Is she an Angel? err... what the heck am I even thinking!? ah... gotta get some composure..." Amamiya said to himself as he wonders about the pale lady in front of them, totally ignoring the light that surrounded the four of them, as well as seemingly not hostile to them or to anyone in particular, Amamiya had no reason to attack for now as the pale lady seems to want to talk to them.

"You... who art... thou?" Amamiya/Ragare spoke in a menacing tone, pointing his finger at the pale lady in front of them, his visor lit up with a red hue filled with rage, the only thing visible amidst the dark black fog that encircles his body.

"Ah... that's too menacing... ah... but It can't be helped... I need to be like this for my and her sake..." Amamiya said to himself, knowing that his aggressive behavior might trigger combat.

"Are you... enemy? or... friend?" Amamiya/Ragare added, Unsure if he should trust her despite of Reire approaching her in a innocent-like manner.

"ahhh... What a terrible thing to say to me..." the girl sobbed, or at least pretended to do it "bwaa Don'oni Chan this girl said meanie things to me, please kill her... Just joking~" when she said that last part her voice changed, from the innocent tone to the playful yet charismatic one, followed by revealing her true form.

"To see through my disguise it takes some skill~" The doll clapped and danced as she spoke to the pale girl, circling around her "Could it be you are the source of light of moments ago"

"Do you know where we are~?

"Could you be an enemy~? "

"Could you be an ally~?"

The doll continued dancing in circles as she continued flooding the pale girl with questions, until

"Could you be my..." with no malice at all, the doll launched herself towards the pale girl's back, hugging her and grabbing her horns "friend~?"

Despite the horned girls struggle, Neire was stapled to her body. There was no skill or magic involved, just a fanatical girl desperately trying to make friends.

"I have my preferences with human girls, but these horns are cute~ So what do you say, I can't tell what will happen to you in this wasteland if you refuse..." There was a change of her tone, to a more threatening one, but it only last a couple of seconds until... " Sayyessayessayyessayyessayessayeyessayessayyessayessayessayyessayyessayyessayyessayyessayessayessayyes"

"Get off me...!" The horned girl struggled to remove the doll off her back, but unfortunately the doll was glued to her ".You freak...! I was right, there was something wrong about you the moment I saw you but...!" The horned girl tried to slam her back to any object she could find, tried to roll on the floor, but nothing could take the giggling doll out of her back "Stop grabbing my horns!!!" she recklessly started to slam her staff towards the doll, not caring if she hit herself in the process.

"You there...!" she pointed the other person on the area, the dark knight that asked her if she was an ally or not a moments ago "I don't know where I am, and honestly ack...want to get out of this area as quickly as possible ugh...! so we can be allies until" *slam* she hit herself with the staff as she continued talking with the knight "That hurt...ugh why are you still laughing!? We can be allies but for the love of mother Gaia please take this psycho away from me!!!"

Drix and Co., Amaz
HighSanguinaryPriest HighSanguinaryPriest Petroshka Petroshka Nastarial Nastarial

"I wouldn't underestimate the resource we have to forge such army to attack the center. But again that is something I and my friend will have to talk about later..." Drix said just before the horns went off. "A spawnling attack?! Well, I guess it's as good a time as any to show off what we can do" Drix said leaving the building right after Fabian. Drix made his way quickly to his golems and NPCs.

"Drix why are there some many horns going off?" Pearl asked sitting on one of the golem's stands.

"The spawnlings are attacking and I need you and the golems to stay here keep the merchandise and the villagers safe" Drix order Pearl.

"Is that all? I'll make anyone freighting the goods or the customers will die quickly." Pearl said jumping off the stand and give a short bow to Drix.

"What about us master," the twins asked in unison.

"You two will be coming with me. We are going to the front lines" Drix said before turning around and running to the gates. The twins looked at each other and for a moment they had smiles of pure glee before getting serious and following Drix. Once the reached the wall the quickly climbed over it and jumped off into battle now ensuing.

"FIre FIsts" the twins and Drix shouted as they jumped into the fight, now with their hand ablaze. Once in the battle they began quickly striking and pummeling the spawnlings, burning with each punch. "This is kind of like when we did that raid event with demonic slimes, right Fabian" Drix commented as he struck spawnlings next to his friend.

Hive Emperor| Cantabel & Jaxter |Demon King
"It appears to be a wall," Cantabel stated the obvious, as he and his brother found themselves standing at the base of a rather large wall. From the size of the wall as it stretched around out of sight, as well as the mixture of sounds coming from the other side, it would appear that the obelisk he'd seen from the sky was located in the center of a sizable walled city. Cantabel said as much. "It appears that we've found our first city in this new game. So... shall we make our entrance the polite way or the fun way?" Jaxter shook his head at the first option and nodded at the second, making a fist at the city. Cantabel grinned. "Guess that's that then. Let's make an entrance!" He grabbed his brother's arm. [Teleportation]

The pair didn't move from where they were. "Huh?" Cantabel narrowed his eyes at the wall. Why had his spell failed? In YGGDRASIL there were only a few things that could completely stop teleporting. Celestial beings like angels has the ability to lock down space. Not likely since any angel would have already attacked Jaxter if it knew a demon was nearby. Certain types of demons and ghosts could also mess with movement magic, but Jaxter's Demon King class would have negated their interference. That left only two possibilities: a high-level magic caster using spatial magic, or the city was a special location, either a dungeon or a guild base if this was YGGDRASIL. Who knew if this game even had either of those things. He clicked his fingers together as he thought. No, he was thinking too much in terms of the old game. Aside from their characters and the specific magic and skills they'd been using, there was no certainty that anything more had been ported directly over from YGGDRASIL. This was uncharted territory. Cantabel grinned. "Hey Jackster, you remember that old manga I gave you?"

The wall of the city shook, and then a massive black-fingered hand appeared over the top of the wall, followed by two long white horns as the thing continued to rise. A head and face as white as bone, with black eyes and uncaring rings of gold that stared down at the ants on and beyond the wall. "On that day, mankind received a grim reminder... something something... and we were disgraced to live in these cages we called walls," Cantabel said aloud the few words he remembered of this particular idea's inspiration. He thought he got most of it right, it had been a long time since he'd read the books. One of the ants on the wall raised a spear. [See Evil] The ant turned towards the other ants behind it and threw its spear through two of them. Cantabel laughed as the ant cried out at its mistake. He cast the spell on a few more of the ants to sow chaos among them as they attacked one another for seemingly no reason. All the while Jaxter continued to grow, until he towered over the wall. He pulled back his leg and kicked through the wall like it was stacked blocks. Chunks of stone rained across the city.

[Crown of Flames] A circlet of glowing embers gathered above Cantabel's head, with the effect of boosting the power of his fire magic. [Firestorm] Roaring flames encircled Cantabel, growing into swirling column of fire that torched the ground below and the sky above and carved a path through the hole Jaxter had made and into the city itself. The massive form of Jaxter reached out to grab the flames, but as it did it exploded into flames itself and was sucked into the flaming vortex. A much more reasonably sized Jaxter reformed from the flames inside the tornado next to his brother. "That was awesome!" Cantabel spun his brother around inside the spinning flames. "The little NPCs were totally freaked! Oh right, can you make me loud?"

The fiery tornado stopped moving forward, and then it bulged and exploded away from the center. Cantabel floated in the air, Jaxter was nowhere to be seen. [Burning Lance] A spear made of shadow appeared in the air next to Cantabel before shooting away and through the center of an unfortunate ant down below. Good, this game didn't disable combat against NPCs or in town. Very good. "GREETINGS GOOD CITIZENS," Cantabel's voice came out as a roar that shook the city itself. He really did enjoy this part, getting to play a cartoon villain. [Vermilion Nova] Random ants that happened to enter his sight erupted into columns of fire. "AS OF TODAY, THIS CITY HAS COME UNDER THE RULE OF THE DEMON KING! PLEASE DO NOT PANIC! ONLY MOST OF YOU WILL PERISH AS A RESULT OF THIS CHANGE OF LEADERSHIP!" [Extend Widen Magic Flames of Gehenna] A wall of cursed flames encircled the city just inside the walls. [Fire Rain] [Firestorm] The vortex of flame reformed around Cantabel and began carving a path of ashes through the city on its way towards the obelisk as the sky began to rain down flames.

Jaxter reached the obelisk before his brother had even finished his villain talking skit. If their positions were reversed, no doubt Cantabel would have rushed to check out the obelisk on his own, but Jaxter wasn't his brother. He sat down on the ground and waited, watching as an ant crawled over the dirt by his foot. He moved his foot out of its way and let it pass.
Petroshka Petroshka Azure Sky Azure Sky

Amamiya / Ragare Lupus
Impure Spectrum - II
Petroshka Petroshka , Asagi Asagi

Realizing that she too is a player that was suddenly transported into the new world that is not in YGGDRASIL, Amamiya couldn't help but think of how many players are there that got transported into the new world, however, his line of thought was snapped when the pale lady infront of him is abit of a ditzy young lass who seems to be a druid of sorts, specializing in magic just like Reire who confessed to mastering the arts of Illusion based magicks, to which Ragare is hoping to make it into good use should the need arises to conceal their identity.

But alas, hidden under the helmet that concealed his identity, there was a a look of utter disbelief as He is forced to take care two young looking people under his wing, as if being suddenly teleported into a new world was bad enough, now He has the responsibility to take care of them while maintaining his menacing appearance as a Dark Knight of the Abyss. Hearing the pale lady request of a truce and an Alliance, Amamiya only had to nod at the lady's request before picking up Reire and placing her gently on his back, stopping her from bothering her for a short while.

"Answer me. Who... art thou?" Amamiya/Ragare asked one more time. But this time, his blade was stabbed on the ground and making his posture just like the Knights that were portrayed in history, despite of his menacing black armor that depicts death in many literature of before.

Slowly, he realized that the light that surrounded them drowns in a tinge of blue, something was up and that he unknowingly let his guard down due to the shenanigans caused by new companions.

"I have a bad feeling about this..." Amamiya said to himself while gripping the blade's handle tightly before facing the direct to where the light was shining the strongest.

Zymphon

"Thank you....for that" The horned girl kneaded her horns as she caught her breath. She then took another look to the person that rescued her from that predicament. Black as the night, that is the first thought she had after seeing the knights armor, he too, like the doll showed a faint aura that the horned girl could detect.

"You too... Like her... you are not human right...?" She scratched her head, first she was sent to a different place, second she can't log out, third the area is filled with nothing else than death making her nauseous, and fourth the closest sources of information are not even human. Is this divine punishment she wondered for a couple of seconds.

"My name is... well in the game it was Zymphon... a wanderer druid, for now we can stick together until I get a general idea of where I am... and as long as you keep that... thing away from me" with annoyance she pointed at the doll that was on the knights back. "But let me assist you with that first" she pointed her staff to the new source of light that was gathering near them, she noticed the knight was also reacting to it l defensively, so whatever it was, it couldn't be friendly.

Neire

"kukuku hahaha nyahaha, Don... Don this girl is funny kukuku" The puppet continued laughing after she layed down motionless on the knights back "A player like me too? That is good, I also don't know where I am but that makes it more fun!" Neire continued speaking in a joyful manner, regardless of her situation she threated everything like a game, possibly a quirk of her puppet nature "oh please stick together with us Fon, as soon as we find a human village we will have a ride together kukuku" The puppet then took a glimpse to a new source of light that was gathering near them, shining strongly. The reason she did this was because Don turned around towards it, preparing himself for possible danger.

"I am quite comfortable in your back Don... So if you need assistance please tell me!" Said that, the puppet continued to stand still motionless on the knights back, despite the possibility of a foe, the girl preferred to being carried than acting on her own.

• alchemist-jpg.480168

Acles
    Southwestern Trost Town
    Alley
    Interaction: Kokurai Gaisgeach Kokurai Gaisgeach
    Mention: -
    The prompt acceptance of his apology cleared a shadow off his heart. It was fortunate that his new found comrade was amiable and understanding. It did not matter if one was a genius or a prodigy. Unless one had personality accepted by others, it would be impossible for one to work together with another... or so Lady Alishia once said in one of her tirade of complain as she compounded ingredients.

"Understood. For now, we should prioritize stealth and caution over speed. It had been confirmed that other players are around. Maybe your creator too, Iota."

Once he regained his composure, Acles peeked out of the alley he stood in and scanned the street. In response to the warning of demons, the street was abandoned. His attention returned to the general store. Once he confirmed no one was around, he walked out of the alley and into the store. A second scan allowed him to instantly grasp the location of each items in the shop. The owner had left in a hurry, carrying something that had been hidden under a plank. Gold, from the remaining odour inside the hole. It was not, however, what Acles was looking for. Instead, he grabbed what hinged on a hangar at a corner of the store.

"Here," Acles handed over a cheap brown cloak to Iota, donning a similar cloak himself. "our clothes stood out from the normal citizens, as our experience with the farmers tell us. At least we will not be as conspicious with our clothes hidden."

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back