• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Overlord Alternative OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here

Petroshka

Here and there and everywhere in between!
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Come to the discord for faster communication or simply type here
pm me for the discord link!

Last edited:
unless opinion sways i might start off one day after transportation where all Player Characters have held up inside the guild already dealt with the existential crisis of being transported into another world

Last edited:
Petroshka Petroshka Noticed on the CS thread that some folks added Stats and weaponry. Will we all need to do the same? And if yes, then the stat total should be what? I've seen 690 several times, but I'm not sure if its a coincidence or a set cap

Petroshka Petroshka Noticed on the CS thread that some folks added Stats and weaponry. Will we all need to do the same? And if yes, then the stat total should be what? I've seen 690 several times, but I'm not sure if its a coincidence or a set cap
its just an extra thing the others decided to throw in, you dont have to but anything over 100 seems to be the cap in the individual stats

its just an extra thing the others decided to throw in, you dont have to but anything over 100 seems to be the cap in the individual stats
Ahh, ok. I already prepared some stuff in case we needed to add it, and it seemed a waste to not use it, so I've added some stuff of my own :33:

Room for one more, got an idea for an Overlord commander who focuses on defense and buff/debuffs.

Would anyone else be interested in a section of the guild that is interested in world conquest/actively involving themselves in this world/violence in general breaking off from the main guild and building a storyline that way?

It would be fun to have some of us trying to take over while the others tried to stop them, with each rallying the residents of this realm to their sides.

Would anyone else be interested in a section of the guild that is interested in world conquest/actively involving themselves in this world/violence in general breaking off from the main guild and building a storyline that way?

It would be fun to have some of us trying to take over while the others tried to stop them, with each rallying the residents of this realm to their sides.
Luckily (or unluckily) for both sides, Nyamiko is going to be neutral on the whole matter.

P.S Discord isn't very draining nor takes up that much space. Its easier to handle OOC too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back