• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Overlord Alternative OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
I mean in terms of what we're doing. We're going out, the question is where and to do what specifically.
As specified, Nemo will just be part of the envoy and Pandemona will be doing recon. Nemo will fly there with Pandemona, and land in front of the villagers.

Gravitational Force Gravitational Force
Hey, i just wanted to let you know there's was some details missing from your latest post... mostly how Greer got from Sigvold to the village, since that wasn't mentioned at all. On top of that, you weren't very specific on him actually being there (because I'm literally assuming that's what you were intending). The entire thing was just..... vague.....

Gravitational Force Gravitational Force
Hey, i just wanted to let you know there's was some details missing from your latest post... mostly how Greer got from Sigvold to the village, since that wasn't mentioned at all. On top of that, you weren't very specific on him actually being there (because I'm literally assuming that's what you were intending). The entire thing was just..... vague.....
I ended up behind after a bunch of people posted so I made do with what I had because I was worried about contradicting what was written and can't add stuff before those posts. Basically he's tagging along where Nemo goes.

I could work in his method of travel into my next post if that helps. Sorry I fell behind.

I ended up behind after a bunch of people posted so I made do with what I had because I was worried about contradicting what was written and can't add stuff before those posts. Basically he's tagging along where Nemo goes.

I could work in his method of travel into my next post if that helps. Sorry I fell behind.
You know that if you need to clarify something, you can tag any of us here and ask. Communicating is important for all of us to keep up to date. Everyone else is just on discord, so anytime you're unsure about something, don't hesitate to ask and tag here, since it's easier for you.

Well, I don't have a good feel for him yet. I know you were interested in splitting from the guild. Did you create him with the idea of being an antagonist?
Antagonist against the residents of the realm, yes. He had a breakdown because of the sensory deprivation of his new form combined with the effects of his avatar's alignment and is fully in character as Greer.
He still feels loyalty to the Guild though.

Antagonist against the residents of the realm, yes. He had a breakdown because of the sensory deprivation of his new form combined with the effects of his avatar's alignment and is fully in character as Greer.
He still feels loyalty to the Guild though.
Alright, so why not have him also do in-depth research in the new world and their magics with the goal of being able to feel again. I think it would help make him more compelling than just "I feel the urge to kill, so let me do that," especially since 2 other chars have variants on that already.

That way we might eventually be able to see the 'player' behind the 'avatar'

There would need to be something to spark the idea in him that it would be possible. From what he's seen they have the most powerful and varied magic. He'd need to see a type of magic or other ability he's unfamiliar with to give him the idea.
I'm not sure how to work that into a village of goatpeople

There would need to be something to spark the idea in him that it would be possible. From what he's seen they have the most powerful and varied magic. He'd need to see a type of magic or other ability he's unfamiliar with to give him the idea.
I'm not sure how to work that into a village of goatpeople

well everyone HAD just got there a day ago

Greer was one of the most powerful characters in the game before it got transplanted. He came from a world where the number of people who could give him a fight was extremely low.
He doesn't see any reason to view this world differently.
From his point of view he was a big fish in a big pond and he's now in a different big pond.

Greer was one of the most powerful characters in the game before it got transplanted. He came from a world where the number of people who could give him a fight was extremely low.
He doesn't see any reason to view this world differently.
From his point of view he was a big fish in a big pond and he's now in a different big pond.

When was he "one of the most powerful characters in the game"?
min-maxing doesnt make you one of the most powerful players in a game, it means you geared yourself to be excellent in one area of the game, especially for hetero-morphs which were designed to be specialized for a certain type of play (although they could still attempt to be versatile but it wouldnt be as well as the other races)

i think you need to get a discord so you can clear some stuff up fast

Users who are viewing this thread

Back