Out Of You And The Avatar Above Who Do You Think Would Win In A Fight

In that case, I win.

Would just shoot infinite magical sword-noble phantasms. Like this:
latest

My avatar's specialty is being better than any other Servant and being ultra-annoying.

Get rekt.

If your avatar's luck wasn't so much higher I think she could beat him.

(Then again her class is assassin.)

I mean...I'm not sure if my avatar would be able to touch lightning without being shocked so this might be a lost.

I'm not quite sure actually, but as long as citizen above does not mess with the school, I guess he'll be fine.

Gonna give it to the citizen above.

My avatar probably wins due to already being on the level of (Dragon Ball) Z fighters.

This is a formal letter of complaint sent to the user known as Captain Gensokyo regarding the continued use of various completely OP characters in their profile, thereby rendering any and all arguments of the next person posting to be utterly useless and forcing them to concede defeat in a most unelegant manner.

A boy who's two thirds god versus a girl with a sunflower...

I don't believe my avatar has severe pollen allergies so I think mine would win.

I raise your two-thirds god by my planet-busting "do-it-yourself" magician.

I'm a ball.

Magicians can make things disappear and perform shows

So I can make an accurate conclusion that I'll end up as one of her props in a disappearing act if I try.

Without any foreknowledge about your avatar's fighting prowess, I'd say I win. If you have the power to crush the universe, then, um, great job hiding it.

You know, that wasn't very nice.

I wonder how you mother would feel, knowing you go around murdering people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back