Out Of You And The Avatar Above Who Do You Think Would Win In A Fight

My avatar is already dead though in a physical fight they would most definitely lose. In a battle where you can use anything though...My avatar would win.

I'm an elven criminal who's been alive since the birth of the world. Along with a wealth of worldly knowledge and skills, I've also got a shitty cartel to help me out. You want to get stabbed, or blasted with magic?

In a physical fight? Peace out, bitch. You suck.
In an anything fight? Depends on how extreme your 'anything' is in combat.

Along with a wealth of worldly knowledge and skills, I've also got a shitty cartel to help me out. You want to get stabbed, or blasted with magic?

In a physical fight? Peace out, bitch. You suck.
In an anything fight? Depends on how extreme your 'anything' is in combat.
Mello had a cartel, too.
RIP Mello.
I'd like to write my will first. I'll even entrust you with something.
Here, tell me your name.

sakujo

You, Ictora, are also screwed. If I try to take the bottom out of my drawer, I'll light you, and my desk, on fire.

Oh, Light is rekt before he can reach for the pen in his shirt pocket. Considering that this girl has beaten up a shinigami, too, I don't know how much effect the Death Note would have on her, even if he did know her name.

dont you need last names for the death note to work?

Oh wait uhm

Im not sure what that icon is past being an eye, but ill fight an eye

A few tears here and there and...I've won.

(Assuming my avatar doesn't get a paper cut in the process and ends up breaking down.)

You. There is, unfortunately, no doubt in my mind that you could move far quicker than I could with such sweeping penstrokes.

Why is it always Marisa vs. Light here? Poor Light, lmao.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back