Out Of You And The Avatar Above Who Do You Think Would Win In A Fight

You know, that wasn't very nice.

I wonder how you mother would feel, knowing you go around murdering people.

I mean...It's game about seeing who can kick who's butt... :p

(Dead people can't talk so she wouldn't know in the first place.)

Anyway, assuming that avatar is a skunk from the pattern I'd say mine would win.

"Tryin' to take me out of the picture, eh? I'll just blow up the generator, then!"

These two would never expect a slip of mail to infiltrate thier base and assassinate them!

I'll probably get disintegrated or dumped into the middle of an ocean or something.

I honestly have no clue. Aku's pretty dang stronk, but he holds back a lot of his power. My magician's speciality is light and heat magic too, so it's a bit of a toss-up. I feel like getting into a fight with her wouldn't be worth the hassle for him.

I mean my character can transform into some magical tiger but he isn't exactly the most confrontational person unless you hurt his friends or something.

(Though he can't really control himself when in his other form.)

If you ever change your avatar to something less powerful than a cup of water, then yes, I would totally beat you.

Paper cuts can be deceptively nasty! Unfortunately not nasty enough to best the fellow in my avatar. It was a valiant attempt nonetheless.

That iconic Prince haircut doesn't have me fooled, I believe I can beat you unless I underestimate the power of the hair-grease.

Well I appear to be from Bloodborne. So let us review.
  • I murder lovecraftian horrors on a regular basis.
  • I can phase through attacks with a properly timed roll or step.
  • Gatling Gun stunlock (Not to mention I hoist that fucker with one arm.)
  • I smash blood vials against my clothes to heal myself.
  • I dress up real nice.
I think the kek above me is a lightning man? Ive seen worse. This one is my victory for sure!

My avatar through pure POWAH alone. That, and attacks that would be impossible to dodge with Dark Souls/Bloodborne mechanics.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back