Out Of You And The Avatar Above Who Do You Think Would Win In A Fight

Well I think my avatar would get their butt kicked by the phoenix but I'm pretty sure they'd stand a fair chance against the girl.

Maybe I could sneak up around that blind spot, stick myself down your throat, then sacrifice myself to choke you to death?

You obviously can't make out the badly drawn tribal eye eating the jam-covered chicken drumstick while saying something blurry and incomprehensible, so you won't be able to make out this sharp, high-definition envelope shooting at you and instantly getting burnt to crisp as soon as it begins to approach!

I'm pretty sure my avatar can take hold of an envelope and read the letter inside.

Aren't you the misfortune princess or something?
Well funyuns. That's, uh,
I would probably still win, but it would be atrocious. Tooth and nail battle.

My avatar is literally just lightning? I have no idea what would happen. I guess mine would win unless yours is resistant to electricity.

My avatar will probably live through a lightning blast since she's an immortal goddess. Doesn't mean it won't sting, though.

Well my avatar is a serial killer and the avatar above me seems to be half-cat...Out of the two I think she'd win or at least stand a fair chance.

(Assuming that they can't use magic or something that is.)

Well my avatar is a serial killer and the avatar above me seems to be half-cat...Out of the two I think she'd win or at least stand a fair chance.

(Assuming that they can't use magic or something that is.)

He's a knight so Felix is trained in whatever weapon/magic he uses, I guess.

Cute serial killer girl finds out that she's somehow misplaced all her weapons before the fight's even started and ends up losing.

Well i changed my avatar back to the parasitic war demon again...

so i guess I'll fuCKIN TAKE U ON M8 SURE but i wont damage hte hoodie

its a nice hoodie

I'll stick you inside me and mail you out to some famous art gallery where you'll stay on display forever! *evil laugh*

Well in the universe my character is in their luck is ranked E which is basically the lowest you can get...

I think we both know who would win out of the two.

(Hint; Not the serial killer.)

Mm... not a match for a parasitic war demon then? Idk, my avatar can either be really effective or a fucking idiot haha...

but he does have a gun.

id say he wins.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back