Out Of You And The Avatar Above Who Do You Think Would Win In A Fight

I just have to throw in my two cents because this is an adorable idea for a thread.
Ahem...
My avatar wins for one reason. I'm the Dungeon Master, I just rolled a nat 20, and I'm literally controlling the world, so OBVIOUSLY I win. ;D

I wouldn't fight him. After all, he's a good friend, and a good guy. I'd fight the picture though...

My gosh Sparky... XD

probably me. After all, what would a blue wig and some candy canes do against an angel shapeshifter?

Hohohohoh, human potential has its limits; but a Mobile Suit, especially one blessed by the flower god, is invincible. Especially when they're in a car for even more speed. A hard-fought battle, but victory would eventually be mine.

Meet Aymr, an axe specially designed to kill dragon gods. Probably works just as well on androids. Prepare to cumple like a tin can.

And without your axe you will be rendered to chunks due to your human limits. Therefore Android>Human. Chance of success 70%

I'd win cause simple, I hAve VIRUS in my name, and with The corona virus, I'd kill him easy peasy

The thread is poorly named, it's actually between your avatar and the avatar above. Pays to read the op.

Also, three on one plus one sort-of but not-really magical girl. I believe the winner is me.

... i got a really cool gun.

me, of course.

so, you're a phone...

i can still win, i can take out the battery and crack the screen smh. and then burn it.

well i have a gun! mister JSAB person, with your magical triangles...

scary

THE GUN IS INTIMIDATING, IS IT NOT?!

*aggressively waves gun in air*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back