Out Of You And The Avatar Above Who Do You Think Would Win In A Fight

"I dunno, but I wouldn't fight angel to trash robot, after all, I Got other enemies to smash!" -MOP

My boy has a stand. If you don't know what it is, i'm sorry, but i'm not about to try and explain Jojo

Fenn could possibly win, if he chose to fight and not talk his way out pff

Id win. This creature is made of meat and not blade proof. Just a good ol whip of the scythe hand and the organs are on the floor for dinner.

However, there would still be a good fight due to the pyromancy. Depending on how hot it can burn, they might be able to destroy a good amount of mass during battle.

Yeah i call defeat. Gundams are scary and id prolly be one shot by them cannons. Yknow, unless i do some whackity stuff to dodge it and drill into a seam in the armor to start eating the tech underneath.

Between an adult rabbit person with a scythe hand and a little octopus kid with a water gun full of ink- It's safe to say I'm not winning this one. Unless they're deadly allergic to ink.

between a pixelated human and a squid child hybrid, I think the squid human hybrid (inkling) would win

Pixelated person VS Professionally trained secret agent, with a gun and a bayonet, I wonder what the outcome will be..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back