• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Out of Soul (OOC)

I'd be willing to be a Weapon for QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel 's character if they would have me. I have an idea or two that could work with Yuan quite well I think.

Certainly^^ I look forward to seeing what you have in mind.

I thought about making a weapon character, but I can go for whatever balances things out for partners.

Go with your gut. Balance will be made as necessary Or anyone willing to make second characters

For meisters, we have Sion, Dai, Tavares, Luka and Yuan.
For weapons, we have Noelle, Cei, Lucien, Adelle, Rio and Aiden.

Of note, Lucien (a chef’s knife) does not have a partner and neither does Yuan (a meister). Both these characters belong to QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel . Aiden is also a meisterless weapon who is a shield. We have been considering possibly having him work as a utility weapon for utility meisters as needed with other pairings.

The pain of being abandoned twice just doesn't go away, but I'll nonetheless do my best to get a post out for both tonight=p

I might have decided I am keeping Luka, but she still might go on hiatus for a while given the immense breakdown that is becoming more and more unavoidable. I know that she completely deserves this roasting, but her character is not built to handle it well.

Lady Warlock Lady Warlock Do all of the R.I.P. students need to be pretty strong, or is it fine for them to be about average as long as they have some other talent?
They could be average with some other talent Lord Death values. They cannot be brand new to hunting souls but beyond that, I am certain I could make plenty of things work.

Whew! I made it just in time.

2xi7k6.jpg

They could be average with some other talent Lord Death values. They cannot be brand new to hunting souls but beyond that, I am certain I could make plenty of things work.
Thanks for answering. I should be able to have a CS finished by tonight. Pretty sure I'm gonna go with a meister.

Lucem Lucem
Lol, a priest huh?

I'd be willing to be a Weapon for QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel 's character if they would have me. I have an idea or two that could work with Yuan quite well I think.

My previous characters' partner(s) might be coming back so there's no need to center yourself around what works for Yuan when making a character especially if we end up switching back and forth in the RIP classes to maintain balances. Ideally the bond in the class would be so great everyone can wield anyone as needed~ (though there's gonna be some with special preferences like Cole).

Kinda. He doesn't really care about the religious aspect, but he does care about the principles. His own version of them, that is. He's a little confused, but he's got the spirit.

Priest that 'interpret' things they want are the best kind 😂

(hello don't mind me I'm late but still lurking if you'll have me ty)

Lucem Lucem do you still need a weapon per chance? Your sheet gave me some inspirations for a character so I'd be happy to write something up!

(hello don't mind me I'm late but still lurking if you'll have me ty)

Lucem Lucem do you still need a weapon per chance? Your sheet gave me some inspirations for a character so I'd be happy to write something up!
Weapons and meisters will be assigned once we have a majority of the new characters submitted. I do take preferences into consideration, but it isn't everything.

I really don't advise making characters specifically to partner with other characters because then if that person drops, you are stuck.

Good morning and happy Monday friends! I had a busy weekend but it seems like Ill be able to write it work today. Posts should be up before the end of the day.

im working on the personality section and the background section right now. probably done by the end of the day provided there are no distractions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back