• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Out of Soul (OOC)

Lucem Lucem The cast as a whole have been assigned three separate missions to different locations and were divided into three separate teams, each given a different mission. Each team, has been investigating strange occurrences that Lord Death wants info on to put it simply. One is in Australia, another is in Moussuri and the third I can't recall. The general story is there's a different situation that each team is investigating, and so far 2/3 of the teams have encountered potential hostiles that they are now currently dealing with.

The reuccring theme for all the hostiles they are facing has something to do with Bees.
Thank you for providing this!!! I am never the greatest at being concise when explaining what has happened so far.

The last mission is in Salt Lake City.

Thanks for the summary. This makes things a lot easier.

Prior to the current split of the group into smaller teams for missions, we also had a training session involving disabling paintball guns with some being locked via key (and a dropping floor/elevator platform) alongside a standard meet-n-greet. That pretty much wraps up the major events in the RP thus far.

Lady Warlock Lady Warlock
How many weapons/meisters are there at the moment? Thought it'd be best to ask since I dunno which characters are still active.
For meisters, we have Sion, Dai, Tavares, Luka and Yuan.
For weapons, we have Noelle, Cei, Lucien, Adelle, Rio and Aiden.

Of note, Lucien (a chef’s knife) does not have a partner and neither does Yuan (a meister). Both these characters belong to QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel . Aiden is also a meisterless weapon who is a shield. We have been considering possibly having him work as a utility weapon for utility meisters as needed with other pairings.

I thought about making a weapon character, but I can go for whatever balances things out for partners.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back