• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Out of Soul (OOC)

So... uhm... I'm writing a post for Adelle and she's pissed.

Uh... uh... I did not think it would get this bad.

Japanime Japanime Our characters are gonna have it really rough for a little while, ok? I'm determined that we can work through it, though.

So... uhm... I'm writing a post for Adelle and she's pissed.

Uh... uh... I did not think it would get this bad.

Japanime Japanime Our characters are gonna have it really rough for a little while, ok? I'm determined that we can work through it, though.
Oh boy... Nervous but I'm sure we'll pull through too.

Time for me to get ready for work. I should be around overnight to chat and answer questions and stuffs if anyone has anything. I might also write a post for Luka if work is slow.

Hope everyone's having a good Tuesday!

I will (Hopefully) have my responses up by tomorrow! My latest visit to the gym has left my arms feeling like a dinosaur ripped them off, so I'm going to try to take the rest of the night to rest 😅

Is the world waking up yet?

Also, I am realizing that Luka is that kid who gets in the elevator and then has to be the person who pushes the button. She has no problem with other people being in the elevator and she will help them onto the elevator, but she still has to be the one to push the button and I am amused.

Last edited:
Cole is not amused. He's probably going to let it slide to avoid a total meltdown of the plan, but if he gets hit and he's pretty sure it's because Luka decided to pull a Dee Dee and press the button, you're gonna see that rifleman erupt like Dai.

I was curious, too. I want to see what Rio says/does first, but I imagine Aiden is going to just real talk her like "would your opinion change if they were real bullets?" and then some type of response based off how she responded. We could collab it if you want, since it might have a few faster dialogue responses.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back