• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Out of Soul (OOC)

Hey guys, just wanted to say that I’ve been struggling with ADHD really bad this last week or so, so that’s made it hard for me to get stuff done. I’m planning to get back on meds soon. Just gotta wait for my new insurance to kick in.

I mean, more like swinging a sword at someone for an insult is a non-equivalent reaction to being called a runt. Even Aiden isn't going to take her side on that one, partner or not.

If people want to yell at Luka for swinging, that is fine. However, they need to then give her and alternative means of reacting that actually works. She told him she wasn't a runt, and Dai didn't listen so she escalated things. That is how her brain works.

Not upset. Just explaining.

Nah, I get it, just playing your character. In this particular instance, though, you've managed to perform an action with your character that for different reasons heavily triggers both Aiden and Cole. Striking a teammate with a sword is literally the opposite of Aiden's entire purpose for wanting to be a Demon Weapon and Cole literally is written to hate the types of messes these types of encounters make. Neither one of them support what Dai was saying, both of them just by far and large recognize what Luka was doing as exceptionally "more" wrong. This is an even worse situation for Aiden, I think. Whereas Cole kind'a expects those interactions, Aiden is of the mindset that they should never even cross your mind.

Like for comparison, if you had an enemy that could mind control a member of the cast, Aiden would literally be 100% against hurting them in any capacity whereas Cole would literally put a bullet in any one of the roster (aside from Callah, of course) for the success of the mission.

I'm going to be at an anime convention this weekend, guys. Apologies that things have been a little slow lately. I've also been working 2nd shift because they asked me to help train some new people and 2nd shift is not very conducive to roleplaying. I'm hoping to get some things up next week.

So, today got really busy really fast 😅 I'm happy to have gotten a Dai post out, but if you guys would rather move on instead of wait for a post from me for Noelle, I'd suggest you do so. I'll be away for about three days (With internet! So I'll still be able to talk in OOC. I just may not be able to get a decent post out since I'll be with family), and I don't want to hold things up. Plus, Noelle's in her weapon form now, so interaction her isn't crucial until they encounter the enemy.

I should definitely be able to get something out for her once the next round of posts come, though!

So, today got really busy really fast 😅 I'm happy to have gotten a Dai post out, but if you guys would rather move on instead of wait for a post from me for Noelle, I'd suggest you do so. I'll be away for about three days (With internet! So I'll still be able to talk in OOC. I just may not be able to get a decent post out since I'll be with family), and I don't want to hold things up. Plus, Noelle's in her weapon form now, so interaction her isn't crucial until they encounter the enemy.

I should definitely be able to get something out for her once the next round of posts come, though!
It's free for any of them to post in the natural order of things, preferrably CelticHero37 CelticHero37 so don't worry abt it!

Luka has a very short fuse, acts impulsively, and generally gauges situations in what's important to herself rather than what's to the benefit of everyone. She overreacts, get criticized for it, and without reflecting on the context or even why she is recieving criticism she blames everyone else, and alienates all who don't have the kneejerk reaction to take her side. She thinks (or thought) this issue can be resolved by growing stronger to earn respect. So, in conclusion, a person with a high ambition for power, resentment for the world for mistreating her, and a lack of self-reflection. Idk about you guys but this sounds like a villian arc to me 👀

I hope the school has counselors

Luka has a very short fuse, acts impulsively, and generally gauges situations in what's important to herself rather than what's to the benefit of everyone. She overreacts, get criticized for it, and without reflecting on the context or even why she is recieving criticism she blames everyone else, and alienates all who don't have the kneejerk reaction to take her side. She thinks (or thought) this issue can be resolved by growing stronger to earn respect. So, in conclusion, a person with a high ambition for power, resentment for the world for mistreating her, and a lack of self-reflection. Idk about you guys but this sounds like a villian arc to me 👀

As much as I would love to say, "Good idea!" I wouldn't have the heart to turn Luka into a villain. I will say she isn't working out like I intended and at the end of this arc, I might write her out and make a new character unless I'm able to make her more redeeming somehow, but I love her too much to make her into a villain.

lol, sounds like your typical teenager to me =P Especially a somewhat autistic one.

Amusingly, their situation somewhat mirrors when Lucien subtly insulted Dai and his aggressive response to it.

Still waiting for CelticHero37 CelticHero37 but if they can't get out a response within a couple days, I'll push Yuan into the Chief's office.

Alternatively, CelticHero37 CelticHero37 and I can work on a collab if they would rather do that instead.

RottenVale RottenVale
Let me know, if you want to collab anything but Lucien's pretty much just going to set up a tent near whatever area they are guarding (he'll go along with whatever Vox decides but I'm voting for foxgloves *cough*), make snacks while they wait for nightfall, etc. If anyone brought any cameras they can set it up around the garden too 😏 but I'm perfectly fine if people wanna shift time forward lol.

Last edited:
As much as I would love to say, "Good idea!" I wouldn't have the heart to turn Luka into a villain. I will say she isn't working out like I intended and at the end of this arc, I might write her out and make a new character unless I'm able to make her more redeeming somehow, but I love her too much to make her into a villain.

Have her talk with Lord Death. Yuan is also good at dealing with people :closedeyessmile:

Lucien's as sharp as a knife with his words tho, so I don't necessarily know how that would turn out. I do know how ever that he would've laughed at Dai and made some snarky comment, giving his 'highly valuable' opinion about the entire situation though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back