• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Out of Soul (OOC)

I mean... Rio is the one that would totally build bridges between people.... So she could likely work it out with everyone, with due time. She'd likely exhaust herself doing so... Buuuuuut, that adds some dramatics~!

I don't blame her. It takes a lot of work to try and repair things when two partners aren't getting along.

Maka-soul-eater-24275195-523-390.png

More so when they are giving each other the silent treatment. I wish her the best.

Well the issue I'm about to write in is that Luka basically just cut off Aiden and his wavelength was the only thing keeping him from yknow not weighing literally half of Lukas weight, so...

Well the issue I'm about to write in is that Luka basically just cut off Aiden and his wavelength was the only thing keeping him from yknow not weighing literally half of Lukas weight, so...
Well, then she is definitely effective at stopping the creature form spin throwing Dai. That's a good thing, right?

Right this second, yes. I mean I wasn't trying to intentionally undermine her or anything lol but the very first thing that came to my mind when I read she was basically spiritually cold shouldering Aiden was "well that's gonna keep his wavelength from working" lol

Right this second, yes. I mean I wasn't trying to intentionally undermine her or anything lol but the very first thing that came to my mind when I read she was basically spiritually cold shouldering Aiden was "well that's gonna keep his wavelength from working" lol
And you are correct. I am just amused at how in the moment, that actually helps.

And you are correct. I am just amused at how in the moment, that actually helps.
It shouldn't though, because even if their wavelengths were matching Aiden would weigh just as much to the monster but Luka would be able to movie it, thus even more power. This is some thor's hammer shit, I missed my chance to combine the best parts of captain America

unless Aiden breaks up with Luka and Rio to come hang with Sion gang 👀 Sir Les Paul Sir Les Paul

No murdering fellow students. Even I as the DM am not allowed.

Anyway, how is everyone today?
That actually is an interesting philosophical question... If a Miester kills a human with a weapon in their weapon form, does the weapon take some fault too, as like an accessory of the crime? Hmmm...

I'm well, how about you?

I'm doing good! Enjoying my time with my family, but I've also been appointed as the babysitter, so I'm slowly growing more and more ready to go home 😅

I've actually wondered this question myself a lot most specifically with Cole. In the case of Callah, I'm pretty sure she could just "choose" to not fire even if he pulls the trigger, so there's an extra layer of morals for their duo. I'm pretty sure there's a lot of shots Cole would make that Callah wouldn't.

As with Aiden, it would probably prove relatively hard to kill someone with him... But I mean Aiden would be livid. Aiden might literally have a mental breakdown.

Now if anyone is thinking "that's an overreaction from Aiden"--it's literally listed right in his personality that one of his biggest flaws is how he handles rejection. In this case, he feels rejected, so in others...

TRIGGERED.

I'll be waiting to post with Cole since I believe there are two other players in our cycle that need a post out.

Now if anyone is thinking "that's an overreaction from Aiden"--it's literally listed right in his personality that one of his biggest flaws is how he handles rejection. In this case, he feels rejected, so in others...

TRIGGERED.

I'll be waiting to post with Cole since I believe there are two other players in our cycle that need a post out.
Rio over here is gonna be so upset, she miiight actually snap and yell at someone.

There's def gonna be a Dr. Rio moment with this trio.

I just feel bad for poor Rio. She's got one self-victimizing Meister that has the majority of the team frustrated and a weapon partner enraged beyond belief that she can't even effectively communicate with.

#rioistherealvictim

Rio over here is gonna be so upset, she miiight actually snap and yell at someone.

There's def gonna be a Dr. Rio moment with this trio.
I'm actually probably going to be writing Luka out of the roleplay shortly. I'm not happy with how she is working out and I don't feel inclined to force anyone to play a character they aren't enjoying - including myself.

Sidenote to anyone else: If you ever realize you aren't enjoying playing your character or that they've changed in a way you're unhappy with but cannot reverse, please let me know and I can work with you to write them out and create a new character.

I just feel bad for poor Rio. She's got one self-victimizing Meister that has the majority of the team frustrated and a weapon partner enraged beyond belief that she can't even effectively communicate with.

#rioistherealvictim
It's why she gets so many partners, because of how much other peoples' crap she can put up with. Hell girl can put up with Dai as well~
I'm actually probably going to be writing Luka out of the roleplay shortly. I'm not happy with how she is working out and I don't feel inclined to force anyone to play a character they aren't enjoying - including myself.

Sidenote to anyone else: If you ever realize you aren't enjoying playing your character or that they've changed in a way you're unhappy with but cannot reverse, please let me know and I can work with you to write them out and create a new character.
Aww! I was hoping I could have a Rio/Aiden/Luka bonding and understanding session! XD

No worries though, I completely understand and respect the decision! ^^

It's why she gets so many partners, because of how much other peoples' crap she can put up with. Hell girl can put up with Dai as well~

Aww! I was hoping I could have a Rio/Aiden/Luka bonding and understanding session! XD

No worries though, I completely understand and respect the decision! ^^
I will be making a new meister for Rio, though. A swordmeister.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back