• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Out of Soul (OOC)

Haha, I thought Aiden wasn't serious 😂

But yeah, I do imagine Aiden getting rejected if he were. Vox doesn't seem like the sort to care all that much for that sort of thing.

But would she like to ride on a flying shield like a skateboard? 🤣🤣

Clearly this is an Aladdin scenario as they glide through the air to Whole New World.

Also WHY ARE WE ASSUMING EVERYONE WOULD REJECT HIM!

I dunno. I simply said life was full of rejection. Unless he wasn't serious about anything, he's bound to get hurt at some point :closedeyessmile:

But would she like to ride on a flying shield like a skateboard? 🤣🤣

Clearly this is an Aladdin scenario as they glide through the air to Whole New World.

*shrug* Up to Vox. Lucien would be a little miffed (because he's selfish like that), but all the partners were assigned in the first place (he's not going against what Death decides)...and he'd get over it - especially since he too understands what it's like to be rejected for your extraordinary sense of taste.

I know I'd enjoy it (rping as a group I mean)^^

Like lets say Vox gives him a chance. I would literally see Aiden saying something like "best part of dating Vox? Lucien comes every where! It's great."

And I can just imagine Lucien over there sighing like "what I get myself into..."

Edit: Aiden has more tact than that. He'd probably at least word it as "one of the best things" 🤣🤣

Hey guys, sorry for seeming to disappear. I got a new job recently and then they moved my schedule back 15 minutes two weeks in and ADHD has been hitting me really hard. It doesn't help that my insurance card hasn't come for three weeks now, so I don't have access to medication yet either. Thank you for understanding, and I would be open to a collab. I'm off the today, Friday, and Saturday so I hope to get something done! If you guys wanna continue on, though, don't let me hold you back. The stuff I had planned for the twins isn't really game-changing anyway. Basically Grace is going to be honest about what happened and Erica's going to offer to pay for the table. That's pretty much it.

Hey guys, sorry for seeming to disappear. I got a new job recently and then they moved my schedule back 15 minutes two weeks in and ADHD has been hitting me really hard. It doesn't help that my insurance card hasn't come for three weeks now, so I don't have access to medication yet either. Thank you for understanding, and I would be open to a collab. I'm off the today, Friday, and Saturday so I hope to get something done! If you guys wanna continue on, though, don't let me hold you back. The stuff I had planned for the twins isn't really game-changing anyway. Basically Grace is going to be honest about what happened and Erica's going to offer to pay for the table. That's pretty much it.

Made a post for us. If we collab it's gonna start there =P

Hello guys! I worked night shift last night and only slept for like 4 hours this morning, but then had an interview that went really really well. I might be able to stop working inpatient and instead become a school nurse! That is like... pretty much my dream job!

And update: in the middle of typing this, I got a call with an offer! Super hyped right now. I'm going to get to work a normal 8-5 job with no weekends and no holidays. I'm going to get an office I can decorate and I won't have to work PMs or NOCs anymore!!!

Might be a bit of an adjustment, but I'm happy.

Sorry for dragging conversation into real life, but this was/is one place I can spew my excitement.

Hello guys! I worked night shift last night and only slept for like 4 hours this morning, but then had an interview that went really really well. I might be able to stop working inpatient and instead become a school nurse! That is like... pretty much my dream job!

And update: in the middle of typing this, I got a call with an offer! Super hyped right now. I'm going to get to work a normal 8-5 job with no weekends and no holidays. I'm going to get an office I can decorate and I won't have to work PMs or NOCs anymore!!!

Sorry for dragging conversation into real life, but this was/is one place I can spew my excitement.

Congratz

8-5, no weekends or holidays.... *Cries in broke-just-out-of-college Librarian*

But nevertheless, congratulations!

No worries, Mine, it's fine. Due to the issues of pairing a shield with virtually anyone else, I'll likely also be retiring Aiden to at best a background character.
COUGH
As much as I think they aren't the most compatible out everyone, I think Aiden would prove for fantastic hijinx if Sion got to steal him for a bit 👀

Unless, y'know, you wanted to open up to an Autonomous Weapon... I've always wanted to but never had the chance to play an Iron Maiden as a weapon. 😅😅
This though
I like this

Thou thinkest thy can protect the world without staining thy hands? Tsk tsk :hornswhistle:
Hahaha this reads like a recent character I made
"You expect me to bring this city to its knees with velvet gloves? Lyubov' moya, I will rebuild the things you have shattered. With callouses, if I must."

Also WHY ARE WE ASSUMING EVERYONE WOULD REJECT HIM!
Sion always kisses his bros good night 😘

Super nice! Awesome!

Lol if LW wants to approve Aiden just being passed around the RIP teams as a secondary weapon until we get a Meister for him, I'm down. If any character would be suitable for multiple weapons, Sion has the experience

Actually as a side note, Sion and Aiden might be more compatible than you think. Sion seems like he's seeking redemption for his old ways of just using weapons in the Yakuza. Aiden being a character whose entire drive is to protect others would only help with that. Outside of his parasitic wavelength issue, the two might mesh well.

And given Noelle is already an umbrella, it would just make Sion a massive tank.

And given Noelle is already an umbrella, it would just make Sion a massive tank.
What a world we live in, where this sentence makes any sense at all.

Skateboarding time, Sir. Skateboarding. I'm just thinking what an absolute bomb team it'd be if they could pull off a team resonation

Last edited:
Working on a post now! ^^

Though I do have a question, as I plan to showcase Rio's biggest strengths, Sir Les Paul Sir Les Paul would Aiden even bother listening to Rio if she tried to get him to calm down (And if possible, listen to her Lullaby Soul) by chance? Or is he the type that when he dwells on his anger, you could get a megaphone and he won't hear or listen to you?

Working on a post now! ^^

Though I do have a question, as I plan to showcase Rio's biggest strengths, Sir Les Paul Sir Les Paul would Aiden even bother listening to Rio if she tried to get him to calm down (And if possible, listen to her Lullaby Soul) by chance? Or is he the type that when he dwells on his anger, you could get a megaphone and he won't hear or listen to you?
I do not believe Aiden and Rio are presently connected enough for any sort of soul abilities to work. They would connect through Luka and she is blocking them out.

I do not believe Aiden and Rio are presently connected enough for any sort of soul abilities to work. They would connect through Luka and she is blocking them out.
Aha, I was a bit more under the impression that a trio linked all three souls together, with each connecting to eachother, rather than through the Meister. I mean, either way makes sense. ^^

Within his CS, I have it wrote that Aiden after prolonged partnership can make other weapons feel lighter, more so once his Meister has become good at syncing them. Even if they had more experience, with Luka closed off to both of them, I wouldn't imagine Rio and Aiden have any type of connection like that; following that logic, it would probably apply equally to Rio. It would be akin to her left and right hand basically being different people.

In that same vein, I would assume that if they could communicate, it would be through the verbal/audible means, but then we hit the wall of Rio has no idea how Aiden feels, so there would be no real way of her knowing to use her Lullaby Wavelength if that was even a possibility.

Luka basically isn't even using Demon Weapons at this time, by the way it seems. She's just a Meister equipped with a heavy ass nearly indestructible shield and an arming sword that stays infinitely sharp--which while it has merits--would put her greatly behind even Dai with a literally brand new partner and then of course Cole whom has years of experience with Callah.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back