• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Out of Soul (OOC)

Prizzy Kriyze Prizzy Kriyze Such a wonderful post! Of course, everyone's posts have been amazing so far, but something about your descriptions of everyone's souls really drew me in 😅
I spent some time yesterday thinking about it, given that Sion's soul sense isn't supposed to be typical soul perception thing. Figured it might give y'all some well-deserved attention and validation for the great sheets y'all have made <3

I spent some time yesterday thinking about it, given that Sion's soul sense isn't supposed to be typical soul perception thing. Figured it might give y'all some well-deserved attention and validation for the great sheets y'all have made <3

Not until your post did I realize how mundane Cole is by comparison to virtually everyone else. lol

Not until your post did I realize how mundane Cole is by comparison to virtually everyone else. lol
I have a thing for him just like everyone else, but he was standing next to a loudspeaker and I wanted to keep some of them less detailed and vague so I can play with it more later ;^)

Oh it's fine considering when he sees Aiden, he'll be getting a glimpse of a Grigori soul lol

Still waiting on posts from Japanime Japanime and CelticHero37 CelticHero37 . I will be posting either tonight or tomorrow morning regardless and starting to pair people up. Also, Luka will finally show.

With this rp, it will move at the pace of a majority of the players. I am not intending on being the most patient soul so long as most of our group is ready to move forward.

I apologize if this bothers anyone.

Lol, I'd planned on doing my next post in Yuan's pov, but it looks like Luce's got some responding to do as well =p

It's better to have a quiet soul when you're a sniper :closedeyessmile:

It was a real task to post for Aiden, tbh. I decided to go against the grain (which I ironically was part of with Cole) by making post with a build up to arriving at the staircase by being an abrupt social butterfly.

It was a real task to post for Aiden, tbh. I decided to go against the grain (which I ironically was part of with Cole) by making post with a build up to arriving at the staircase by being an abrupt social butterfly.
1620338303934.png
Are Demon Weapon humans by species? I think being entirely made out of *arbitrary demon weapon material* might count as a significant biological difference
1620338375018.png

My understanding is that technically all Demon Weapons were humans that basically had a bit of a witch's soul implanted into them and as they can breed with other humans to pass in this weapon gene, they would likely be considered a homo sapien still just with an "artificial" gene, if you will.

My understanding is that technically all Demon Weapons were humans that basically had a bit of a witch's soul implanted into them and as they can breed with other humans to pass in this weapon gene, they would likely be considered a homo sapien still just with an "artificial" gene, if you will.
Yeah I was just making bullshit statements about how creatures that can turn into weapons irl DEFINITELY WOULDN'T BE HUMAN, but this is all magic so it don't matter

Users who are viewing this thread

Back