• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Out of Soul (OOC)

Cole and Callah are that super adorable partner/couple you see in every anime that's just "too" perfect so one of them has to die to break the hearts of the fans and justify the other turning evil for a fan favorite villain and like four recurring story arcs followed by a redemption arc no one is ever satisfied by.

QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel

I think you're one of the people who hasn't commented on the partner proposals yet. Do you have any thoughts? Are you ok with how things panned out?

Sorry, was at work(where typing on my phone would look bad) and now I'm about to have dinner, so I can't give a long assessment of the pairings but, in short: I'm cool with it :closedeyessmile:

I can definitely see Lucien and Vox getting along and Yuan can pretty much pair with anyone. It's a bit of a shame that the Halbirb twins will be separated (so no fusion=P), but I see why it was done so I don't really have a problem with it or anything.

Nobody Special Nobody Special So... your post is lovely, but I'm paranoid that someone is going to miss the Noelle portion of your post by not clicking the tab. Could you be super fantastical and stack them instead of doing tabs so that we know everyone will see it?

QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel I'm actually glad you mention that there's a sorrow in the twins being separated. I may have found a solution.

Mineczka Mineczka We do potentially have an opening for a weapon if that weapon can be dual wielded with a shield and the character is compatible with a weapons savant autistic young teenager. If you would like to make this character, we do have room for you to join. If you are going to take this spot, I would like to know sooner rather than later and I would appreciate it if you could have your character completed before Friday. If you have questions, feel free to PM me. Oh, and please read the rules first. Rules are important.

Cole and Callah are that super adorable partner/couple you see in every anime that's just "too" perfect so one of them has to die to break the hearts of the fans and justify the other turning evil for a fan favorite villain and like four recurring story arcs followed by a redemption arc no one is ever satisfied by.
I think you're thinking a bit too far ahead, there, friend.

Nobody Special Nobody Special So... your post is lovely, but I'm paranoid that someone is going to miss the Noelle portion of your post by not clicking the tab. Could you be super fantastical and stack them instead of doing tabs so that we know everyone will see it?

Of course! It's my first time actually trying to use BBcode in a post, so I was a little worried that there would be something that someone wouldn't notice 😅

Coincidentally, I was just looking at the tabs wondering if I'd made a mistake there before I got your notification!

QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel I'm actually glad you mention that there's a sorrow in the twins being separated. I may have found a solution.

Mineczka Mineczka We do potentially have an opening for a weapon if that weapon can be dual wielded with a shield and the character is compatible with a weapons savant autistic young teenager. If you would like to make this character, we do have room for you to join. If you are going to take this spot, I would like to know sooner rather than later and I would appreciate it if you could have your character completed before Friday. If you have questions, feel free to PM me. Oh, and please read the rules first. Rules are important.

Noted, I can work some magic and get a sheet together! ^^

Unfortunately, I really ought to go to bed now. I work tomorrow so I won't be on until later in the day. Then I work Thursday again. I am off Friday so that is when I will probably post for Luka, unless I get random inspiration tomorrow after work. I will be around OOC to answer questions and chat and stuff, though, because y'all are a lovely group to talk to!

That shouldn't be too much of a problem! I assume quite a few of us (including myself) will be asleep for at least 7 of those 9 hours, so you should be okay.

Just by the by Lady Warlock Lady Warlock , I've been tampering with tiny bits of the sheet I'm unhappy with on and off for the past few days, so it isn't quite the same as the fiest draft anymore. Nothing major, mostly just trying to specify and encapsulate his feel in my head, because I feel like I missed the point several times over. Also trying to make him stand out somehow in this jungle of fighting styles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back