Out of Character

Hmmm, can I reserve dear Ruby Rose then? Not sure who I'll put her with, maybe be a single momma

If it makes you feel better.... There is a chance for some winter rose action with our characters. As I make all my characters BI :P

HUZZAH! I was actually thinking of making her as a rejected lover of Weiss, who then simply adopted a child, so that could work =D

Keep in mind, it can be with a random person she'd met. There's no need to reserve two characters for the parents.

May do that actually

Lock Ruby Rose down!

Will do, meine freunde!

Huzzah, much thanks!

@The Unamed Beast

f99.jpg

... one day

Okay.... I cant decide on a single character pic so... can someone help me?

rwby_oc__rikka_by_shelbybl-d6q8cea.jpg

The Hair would be white and the blue would be very light blue. also cat ears. Or I could say she dyed her hair? or she got her hair color from her father?

future_ryve_rwby_oc_by_ursajr-d8g1u2x.jpg

Again here the hair would be white, the ears shorter, and the outfit accents would be white.

Thats all I could find atm so.....

tumblr_nan26kVist1teajtto1_500.jpg

@Rho @Keidivh @FemTheHufflepuffRiceball @Shirochankun

Okay.... I cant decide on a single character pic so... can someone help me?

rwby_oc__rikka_by_shelbybl-d6q8cea.jpg

The Hair would be white and the blue would be very light blue. also cat ears. Or I could say she dyed her hair? or she got her hair color from her father?

View attachment 218757

Again here the hair would be white, the ears shorter, and the outfit accents would be white.

Thats all I could find atm so.....

tumblr_nan26kVist1teajtto1_500.jpg

@Rho @Keidivh @FemTheHufflepuffRiceball @Shirochankun

Hmm, I like the top a lot, but the bottom has a Schnee feel...

Go with the bottom pic, I think it's a good one

@The Unamed Beast I like the top one a good bit, and the bottom one does t really feel like a Schnee... I would probably go with the top. Maybe that's just because I like the German influenced pistol design... But I mean... Okay, it's mainly because I like the German influenced pistol design, but the outfit is cute, and I like the idea of a tiny Schnee. That's my opinion.

And to answer your question from before, you could say that she dyed her hair, or that she got it from her father, I don't mind one bit ^-^

@Rho

I'm not sure how you found me (although I have an inkling), but I'd like to reserve the child of Qrow and the Inkeep he mentioned in his tale of his Mission in V3E4. The kid won't know that they're Qrow's child, and Qrow doesn't have to know either (although, if you want him to know feel free) so it shouldn't have any developmental issues with the plot.

Although, Qrow isn't mentioned in the Character Claims thread, so he might be out... If that's the case, then I understand.

Last edited by a moderator:
wowie, I have no idea how you found me, but thank you so much for the invite! this RP looks super interesting! do you think I could reserve Jaune's kid? ^^

Sense I'm gonna be rewatching the series in a binge, and because it hasn't started yet and id probably have enough time...

Can I claim Blake as my own? ^-^

Awe, shit. I came too late to the party. All of my possible OCs have been taken. Thanks for the invite, though. I'll probably attempt to make a character (who the parent will be, I have no clue at all), but knowing my lack of free time and overall self hate when it comes to making a character, that probably wont happen XD

How'd you guys figure out I was into RWBY anyway?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back