Out of Character

alright ill guess ill join x3 if im seeing this right, you claim a parent, then make a kid based on them? neat, give me a second to form something cohesive lol

I'll be a bit busy tonight and tomorrow but will work to get at least a mostly-done character sometime tomorrow. ^^

Okay, so, as of now, we have 13 members, including myself, and 13 characters claimed, 12 if you take the fact that I claimed two. We have 5 character threads made, by @Mollisol, @Shirochankun, @The Unamed Beast, @Keidivh And myself, 4 of which are completed. @RacingBloodWolf, as of right now, has not claimed a character. From what I know, @Thalia_Neko is the only person out of the claimed but unmade character claims that is working on their character. So, that leaves @Psychopath, @BrokenRemedy, @Shirochankun, @FemTheHufflepuffRiceball, @Ensig, @Kwillz, And @DuskSchneeRose, all of which have claimed a character, but, from what I know, hasn't began work on it, not that that's necessarily an issue or anything, I'm just reminding you that some of us are waiting, and that we may end up starting without you. That being said, just as an update for everyone who hasn't read the previous posts, @Shirochankun has intentions of working on their character soon, and @Kwillz has plans of working on it tomorrow. The rest, I have heard nothing from, and I expect to see a reply from once they see this post. This is simply a reminder, and something for me to look back on in case I forget who we're waiting on. Don't hate, mate, have a picture of a lamb~IMG_2151.JPG

Bahhhhhhhhh~

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeeeaaaahhh this is probably not going to work for me. I've had school all day, so my replies come in the evenings. I can't afford getting left behind because of my life. Bye~

my charrie is slowly but surely coming along x3

ive just been fixing like the little aspects of her haha

Yeeeaaaahhh this is probably not going to work for me. I've had school all day, so my replies come in the evenings. I can't afford getting left behind because of my life. Bye~

well i dont think Lambda was suggesting everyone had to finish stuff instantly, or the fact that someone who replies in the evenings wont have enough time to respond to the rp :)  it was just a friendly reminder/interest check

Users who are viewing this thread

Back