Out of Character

Sorry, I was kinda busy, I'll either be posting later or tomorrow, just finishing something...also dealing with having a Hamilton shitpost connoisseur for a sibling.

Hey guys, sorry for my inactivity on this here as well! I'll be looking to getting back to my regular schedule of posting either daily or every other day so we can get this RP rolling again!

Also I missed you all <3

Guys, we have had only two posts since Friday. I am aware that it's a busy time for a lot of people, being close to the end of the semester, but I need to know people are still around and interested in this. While I am putting my hand in as GM, this needs more activity for me to maintain it and not worry about its future.

Guys, there haven't been any non-GM IC posts for more than a week. I am getting the sense that people are no longer interested, and frankly, it doesn't make much sense to try and spark this back to life a third time.

I am formally stepping down as GM, and removing myself from this RP. If anyone wishes to continue Descendants, they may do so at their own discretion, perhaps in a smaller group or in 1x1s. However, I am removing my characters and my position of responsibility.

Guys, there haven't been any non-GM IC posts for more than a week. I am getting the sense that people are no longer interested, and frankly, it doesn't make much sense to try and spark this back to life a third time.

I am formally stepping down as GM, and removing myself from this RP. If anyone wishes to continue Descendants, they may do so at their own discretion, perhaps in a smaller group or in 1x1s. However, I am removing my characters and my position of responsibility.
I guess we can't keep it alive forever.. It was still nice to see this go on for so long, though. I hope we run into each other some other time <3

That being said, I don't really have any plans to continue my involvement with the RP, either. It's been fun, but I probably shouldn't have came back after I left originally anyways.

I get ya Molli, you did amazing keeping it going as long as you did!

I'll be stepping out of the RP as well, seems like its time to truly put it to rest. I hope to see you all again, this was one of the most fun rps I've been in and there were a lot of stellar charries. Take care mates <3

<333333333333 i love you all and this rp omg! >m< Rua is like one of my fave charries ever, and i dun want to put her to rest just yet >< so iduno imma keep her alive in spirit

<333333333333 i love you all and this rp omg! >m< Rua is like one of my fave charries ever, and i dun want to put her to rest just yet >< so iduno imma keep her alive in spirit
I'm sure you'll have no problem doing that <3 You're easily the most energetic person I've met on this site. I love it~

hehe ^^ why thank you sweety! =3 thats sweet of you to say ^-^ i still duno if im just through with this rp just like that, but iduno XD i mean if no one else is posting obviously i am <3 but ill think about it fondly for awhile yets!

hehe ^^ why thank you sweety! =3 thats sweet of you to say ^-^ i still duno if im just through with this rp just like that, but iduno XD i mean if no one else is posting obviously i am <3 but ill think about it fondly for awhile yets!
I know, Merah was one of my favorite charries and I hate to see her put to rest! I'm gonna miss my quirky, awkward Baby Petal!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back