Out of Character

tumblr_n515j9R8Ez1ss65p0o1_1280.gif

Boy oh boi! It's so interesting, I replied about two posts ago, so I don't really want to reply, but believe it or not, I've actually been closely monitoring this roleplay to see if anything is going on, other than that activity spur a few hours ago. Unfortunately, I'll have to agree with @Happy Red Mage, don't know why the tagging glitched out there, and say that we are losing hope. 

However, I have an idea. Once Winter Break rolls over, I am genuinely certain we will see more activity--me, @TGSRoleplay, @Kisaki, and @_Misguided Neko_ won't have school anymore, so we could all reply. I think, when that time comes, we should end all our current interactions and start that opening ceremony. Because I find it kinda sad that we didn't even  start the opening ceremony before the roleplay drowned.

All in favor post "I'm in" in a language other than english. All opposed, say "Fuck off" or some variation to that.

Edit: Suàn wǒ yīgè!

Last edited by a moderator:

yuki_nagato_clapping___gif_animation_by_kyoflameashhylden-d9jv13a.gif

"だめ"

The clapping is sarcastic. I do not approve of the idea.

Me talking to myself:

"Just keep shitposting and maybe the chances of the rp being revived will increase."

@Storm Guardian yea sorry its been like ten days sense I logged on to the site its because I started night shift here at work and all the drama especially with my new bosses I am fighting a war to have my team get less freaked over but I want to continue this rp especially sense crow has so much potential and also Troy with misogi ass bad ass nightmare hunters

I shall ignite the flames of this RP once more!

Time to do what I do best! Be an antagonistic bastard overlord reverse trap!

BAH! Someone bitch slap me! I hate being a prospecting personality type! (Judging versus Prospecting: Judging people do things on time. Prospecting people procrasinate)

WELCOME BACK

NOW LETS GET THIS THING FUCKING STARTED ALREADY

@Destructus Kloud @Kisaki @_Misguided Neko_ @Obsidian @Happy Red Mage (Don't fear no more) @TGSRoleplay (You don't have to be a downer anymore ;P) @Sizniche @CabalAnomicPotato @Wickedkent @Pumpkin Spice Cyanide @Plasma @SolistheSun @Lord Anubis (Thanks for reminding me) @ZappiestAbyss @TaraSobiki @sprouhtt @Nenma Takashi @YungJazz @kenchin (if you have time while re-vamping Sky Idol Academy) @Lucremoirre @Kingmalikai @Marumatsu

And that is our party. Is that seriously 61 people? Definitely not. Oh well, so sad, so bad, eat a dandylion everyday.

SEA CUCUMBER SQUAD UNITE!

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]
DV79I71FZF-kkQSuDxC3cTDuoAt4aVPJwdLZ4AfvZ_2o8a4pVzYTBlh6k7Ndk6mAaWv5ursiLxs9gnkIdhN7RKbfFA-ApQLAp1L1CVlk6E_bDRFpcT0IqGUqyB7lXrrhiYVe9bfM
[/SIZE]

In case you missed what this is about, this is derp alerts. And attempt #1 to re-kickstart the roleplay

Not without Kisaki, Pumpkin Spice, or Obsidian we can't. They are the driving force of the roleplay. I'm just a Hillary Clinton when Obama is in office. As in I am only secretary

Users who are viewing this thread

Back