Out of Character

@Happy Red Mage I will work on a response in the morning, cause it's late and I feel myself slowly succumbing to the power of the sandman. Be warned!.....There will be copious amounts of the word F#ck being used by our resident space dragon thing.

Holy crap! That's right, Setsuna went all fusion-ha with Lyssa and got a super kill boner for Ryo. Good ol' Luxor Academy, where on mondays: Dragons and Devils go on a brutal rampage to kill a nurse, then Tuesday rolls around and a fox girl enacts a sinful ritual cause her boyfriend MAY have cheated on her.

I love this RP so much.

On Thursdays we summon the Eldrazi because eldritch is not enough. ELDRAZI ashgjdgjava

thought-knot-seer-730x280.jpg

On fridays we resurrect ancient heroes and have them fight in a tournament. They can only use 4 moves and at a limited number of times, have an HP bar and some of them are weak/strong against certain elements!!

And on Saturdays I cry myself to sleep, oh wait.. We're talking about the roleplaying thing aren't we. Whooooops! 
Emoticon1-ClosedEyesOpenSmile.png
 *Sobs uncontrollably* Jk i'm as happy as a cucumber.

@_Misguided Neko_ Make sure to use OOC, also everyone is at da skool now cuz, if you were in Hundun's class you're in his classroom now. It's a very long explanation. 

...Explain?:3

Hundun and his gang of misfits went to a place called R'lyeh, it is super duper spooky placed filled with Lovecraftian pantheon including Cthulhu who woke up from his everlasting slumber and was like "Yo-sup." Knowing that Hundun's class can't take on three great old ones without being obliterated, he sent them back to his class. We killed the Turkey except it was not salvageable, completely disintegrated like my hopes and dreams. But anyway the Thrones and Hundun still remained in there and Azathoth showed up to say "Wuts good." Then he/she/it pretty much wiped out the surface of R'lyeh. 

So nobody knows if Hundun or the Thrones are dead or alive..

Last edited by a moderator:
We've really got to get more people on here or this thing is going to die. I've already tagged people previously. 

hey Crow went to help you guys the Deity of Nightmare's and slumber but yeah it was cought short well maybe not for that human body but hey rebirth dosen't so bad for all of them at once like as new childern of a different clans of the old world thanks to him in the last minute of course crow will be still human lol but yea Hundun maybe reborn with him also star Satie and yea forgot the other girls name so many to remember

and obisidian remember a sea cucumber is the strongest sea animal against the women of the human world muwahahahahhahahahahahhaah naw everyone here is pickels 

@Obsidian @Pumpkin Spice Cyanide @Kisaki

I swear, if this roleplay dies again, I am going to be so

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]
6KNPO_80Oks2-HQOarhRp5FyFJxFghNktvilGRs5LeL92MeR23b8aybIbaqtXIQDFwVEhBPbBx5cIn8d6wxNrWzSONtpRgEL7EC1goXxeUQB77k37ThCcpZVS3tg2OeITUzomj4S
[/SIZE]

Yeah, we kinda reaaaally need for people to tag others in this. Can't stress this enough, more people who are tagged the more that they'll have a chance to look at this. Meaning more people will join and this has less of a chance to die. 

It seems interesting that the roleplay went back up and running in Turkey Break. I make a motion that we find all the people that have roleplayed here for the past 3 months, and tag them during Winter Break. All in favor, post a sea-cucumber. All against, post your favorite triggered meme. That is, unless, someone wants a caucus.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back