Out of Character

Stupid fundamental theorem of algebra; factoring, and multiplicity. I finally got a bit of time to read. no guarantee on replies tho 

@Storm Guardian

Some people weren't as interested in the Monster hunting aspect so I ended it on a short-note by sending the students back to the classroom. So everyone should be back at the clasroom except for Cinn and Hundun. 

Was getting to things like that, the awakening of Cthulhu was suppose to bring something with it but people weren't doing anything so I cut class short. Last one took ages for it to go forward, it only was interesting because it was a new concept. This whole thing was meant to represent what was to come in the future of Luxor Academy's monster-hunting class, to show that there are beings out there of great strength, a reason to keep training and going forward. Classes are meant to hone abilities not give freebies and pats on the back with complimentary slush-puppies, last one lasted around two to three weeks in real time...

Last monster hunting class had enemies that were cannon-fodder. Extend a rubber-band in their direction and release and you've killed just about half of their population, since it was an introduction it wasn't meant to be long either.

Next one will be a Micheal bay film with endless hordes of killable monsters and probably near naked women and burly chested lumberjack pirates or something @YungJazz

@kenchin Never said it was your fault, It was just probably bad timing on my take. I should've had Monster-hunting class wait a bit longer til people were ready instead of throw it right into the mix straight away. Hence why nobody was really that excited for it, one of the reasons why I made it temporarily suspended so that the next one will be a process of waiting and preparation. 

I know I just feel bad that cool stuf happen when I work so sad and I wanted to reply but but boss god mad I was on my phone

@Obsidian

@TGSRoleplay You're fine, just you two better get your characters out of Rl'yeh because we need to have more people at Luxor Academy instead of the void, especially when fighting these Outer gods is going to be next to impossible. So its best to get out of there unless you want a certain character to be killed in a blaze of glory or something. 

@Happy Red Mage This post is gonna involve Hundun being brought back into the realm. So it'll make sense, Nobody else besides Hundun and the Thrones should be in this realm, if they don't take a hint soon then well.. You'll see. 

@Sizniche Hundun brought most of his class back into the home-room unless he purposely stayed there! In that case he's really screwed O.o But he should be outta there. 

@Sizniche Hundun brought most of his class back into the home-room unless he purposely stayed there! In that case he's really screwed O.o But he should be outta there. 

Oh. Okay. Thank god I didn't have to pull an "Indiana Jones's Lead Refridgerator" sort of thing where my character hides under a rock or some dumb thing to survive.

That would be friggin awesome, tho

Oh. Okay. Thank god I didn't have to pull an "Indiana Jones's Lead Refridgerator" sort of thing where my character hides under a rock or some dumb thing to survive.

That would be friggin awesome, tho

You're gonna need a bigger refrigerator if that was the case.  ;D  Also yes it would've been awesome. 

You're gonna need a bigger refrigerator if that was the case.  ;D  Also yes it would've been awesome. 

Yeah, a really, REEEAAAALLY BIG refrigerator.

Now I'm tempted to do it. Maybe there could be an epic slaying quest for my character to get back to the Academy.

Yeah, a really, REEEAAAALLY BIG refrigerator.

Now I'm tempted to do it. Maybe there could be an epic slaying quest for my character to get back to the Academy.

Well, i think it would be a bit easier to have your character back at Luxor Academy O.o . Everything is gonna be obliterated completely on R'lyeh. 

Well, i think it would be a bit easier to have your character back at Luxor Academy O.o . Everything is gonna be obliterated completely on R'lyeh. 

maxresdefault.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back