Out of Character

is Hunter the only one who doesn't have to suffer in uniform

Basically. LOL He gets to skip work and look nice. Everyone is suppose to be in their uniform though and Xav only follows that rule bc he doesn't have much clothes in his closet. Hah

@shygirl3 If you don't mind, I might have Xavier sputter out a few more things to Abigail and then move around to get the plot rolling a little bit. Unless if you happen to get a reply up before me, in that case, lol please ignore this message.

@constellation Lmao, Zak's just like, "I'm done with both of these fools. Why am I here?" Well you haven't seen the last of Xav yet.

@Kingly </3 I'm sorry man. LOL I had no idea Xav was going to be such a bad indirect wingman for his best friend. He'll try harder. Vee will eventually succumb, he believes it.

Just one quick reminder:

xx. Masquerade Ball (ahaha idk why I'm laughing) will be exactly at midnight so it will happen ~ 6 hours after the Festival. I will time skip (unless you guys want to role play that out??) so if you guys want to be asking people out to the ball, now is the time. :) But you can definitely go alone (or in groups).

Last edited by a moderator:
Also am I good to post again? Or should I wait.

You can! I won't be able to get Xav up for another three hours due to class. But I might be able to get it up before Hunter since there's a class I kind of space out in.

Yeesus, I cannot keep up with the pace of posts this roleplay is having. Spare me! I'm a slow writer!

Anyways, my post is coming up hopefully tomorrow!Β  :D

Yeesus, I cannot keep up with the pace of posts this roleplay is having. Spare me! I'm a slow writer!

Anyways, my post is coming up hopefully tomorrow!Β  :D

LOL we are going a bit faster than usual. <3 I'm pretty excited to finish up the winter festival arc since I do not plan it to be a really long storyline. There's only a couple more NPCs that must make an entrance before I move onto the Masquerade Ball. xD

And awesome! I can't wait to read it. ;D

yayyyy! it's awesome to us last this long tbh. iΒ think this is the longest running roleplay i've ever been in. like ???

still have to get my post up tho... ; _ ;

LOL This won't die, I won't let it. Plus it's like one of the two group role plays I'm in (and I love group roleplays). I actually have a phobia (jk it's not that bad) of joining new groups and not knowing if it's going to die or not. It's too much work to write a CS that won't ever be used. ;-; But I'm glad this one is still running and you guys are all still with me. <3 (even if I did disappear at one point in life kadjf im sorry)

LOL This won't die, I won't let it. Plus it's like one of the two group role plays I'm in (and I love group roleplays). I actually have a phobia (jk it's not that bad) of joining new groups and not knowing if it's going to die or not. It's too much work to write a CS that won't ever be used. ;-; But I'm glad this one is still running and you guys are all still with me. <3 (even if I did disappear at one point in life kadjf im sorry)

ppm is literally the only hosted proj that reached past the 3 month mark and still manages to remain alive. Seriously, props to you Pola! I hope we can see through the end of this RP lolol

This is one of my favourite rps that I have been in. I love reading every single post and look forword to it so much x3 the fact its lasted this long is because of Pola x3

@KinglyΒ EMG. He asked. Go Hunter!

Awww thank you guys. <3 <3 But really it's def because you're all here still posting that we're alive. LOL I'm just the one putting random stuff up.

xx. Aster will be on a trip until Sunday/Monday so hold tight onto your seats while we wait for Vee's reply.

xx. I will end the arc eventually so this one will definitely not drag on like the auction. I'll find a reasonable place to end it with a short summary of prob the last three hours of the winter festival since no one wants to role play that all out.

xx. There is no posting order so feel free to throw in a post whenever or reply to whoever you're interacting with. This keeps the role play in game. I have never believed in it and I will never enforce it. (but please don't do a one x one for one whole page tho I would be hella impress if you do, like wow go you)

xx. I will be making a post soon full of NPCs. LOL So heads up! You might be targeted by me.

Me: THE BALL IS IN COURT. Hunter has made his move. SAY YES VEE, OH SAY YES. *munches on popcorn*

Xavier: I'm going to the ball with someone. She's sexy, she's sleek, she burns. she's vodka. #foreveralone

Midterms are also coming up for me and they're not going to end until the end of February so if I do disappear for a day or two, ;w; you know why. And am I the only one who does not get notifications unless I'm tagged? DDD:

you're definitely not the only one!

i'm not receiving notifications unless tagged either.

i'll throw in a post when i can!

:C I have no idea why but it's been happening recently and now I'm going to be that incessant person that tags everyone in case the notifications are screwed up for the ;-; . Please tag me if you need anything, bahhumbug. And it's all good. I look forward to your post!

@Chamomile I was meaning to ask but it completely slipped my mind. lol How did the date with Justin go?

Aaah he's going to have to get Xav back for that.

LOL revenge is best serve cold. But yes. Bring it on. I love their bromance. c;

Β 

I hope you're having a splendid weekend (and hopefully not dying like me). Stay warm and don't get sick. The cold weather paralyzes your cilia causing the pathogens to stay in your lungs longer so it'll lead to infections ie. getting a cold. <3

Β 

But I'm really here to say: HAPPY LUNAR NEW YEAR! I hope you're getting lots of red envelopes and eating lots of food.

bcd27Pm.gif

Β 

PS. I can't read Chinese so hopefully that says Happy Lunar New Year or something like that lolol.

lmao, you cutie! happy lunar new year to you too and everybody else~

Thank you! Lol It's scary being in a house full of sick people. And after microbiology, I just want to never stop washing my hands. Ever.

Thanks for bearing with me you all. I have midterms after midterms until the end of February but I should be free after tomorrow. We're just waiting on some posts and once they're in, I'll post the NPCs as well. c;

Also, I've gone through all the applications and I ended up not choosing any. So just a quick update and letting you all know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back