Out of Character

Adam is introduced. He's basically a new transfer who's just trying to get into some trouble. He bumped into Vee who suggested they pass out some sparklers for fun. Meanwhile Xavier is going to go to the ball to get rid of whatever crush he had on Madeleine. But he ends up seeing Aivree who he didn't recognize and basically hits on her. When she realizes that he wouldn't really ever touch her if he knew she was aivree, she ran away. So now Adam found Xavier and they're going to actually light up some fireworks. Aivree went to find Vee to talk about what just happened with Xavier.

Last edited:
Kingly Kingly

Hey so we're just wrapping up the ballroom arc and starting on a new one soon. Do you just want to jump into the new one and then during that arc, we can explore why Hunter didn't make it to the dance? Lemme know. c;

Okay! We're back and running. I'll find some time to get another post up within this week and start on our new arc. c;

Sasil Sasil Aster Aster

Lol I'm going to use the OOC as new announcements kind of thing. Karlie will be making her appearance as Vee's new roommate so that'll be fun. I decided that the crew will be going to Japan for the entire 3 days trip since I didn't want to make it take forever. Let me know if you guys have any ideas. I revamped all the settings page to make it cleaner. Soon I'll be posting up the highlights and make the first post for Xavier and Karlie. Sorry for the long wait guys. c;

LKJASLKDJLKDA SHIT VEE'S GOING TO HAVE A NEW ROOMMATE AND IT'S BLONDE AS CRAZY AS SHE IS. I smell a disaster.

LKJASLKDJLKDA SHIT VEE'S GOING TO HAVE A NEW ROOMMATE AND IT'S BLONDE AS CRAZY AS SHE IS. I smell a disaster.

LOL. It's gonna be beautiful. She's probably going to be that third wheel to everyone's blooming romance but whatever. BTW. I'm so sorry for dying on practically all our rps. Lol I'm hoping I'll find some time for my one x one during the weekend.

Aster Aster Sasil Sasil

Hey guys! Wow I haven't given up on this. It's just been a draining couple of months in school and by December 14th, I should be a lot more free to do everything. ;; Sorry for the wait but just a little longer!

It's okay! I think everyone has been pretty busy so you aren't the only one!

Good luck Pola! You to Aster :D

I love you both. <3 And can't wait to finish this with you guys. And the one x ones. I probably will get to the one x ones first. ccc;

Omg. T^T Sorry for disappearing on you guys. Working at a hospital and trying to have a social life is tough. I'm going to get a post up sometime in July, I also owe a lot of one x ones so that might come first. BUT I'M BACK. For reals.

Omg. T^T Sorry for disappearing on you guys. Working at a hospital and trying to have a social life is tough. I'm going to get a post up sometime in July, I also owe a lot of one x ones so that might come first. BUT I'M BACK. For reals.

ITS OKAY BB IM JUST GLAD YOURE BACK ??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back