Out of Character

So since it has been a little quiet @FirePolaris and I where brainstorming but I was wondering if the girls of the group ( @shygirl3 @Aster @Chamomile ) would be interested in starting a Dress shopping Collab. I thought it would be fun role playing out the girls talking dresses and the drama about the boys. I was thinking of having Aivree wanting to skip out but then ask for some 'getting over a boy' advice from Vee and get dragged along sort of deal.

It's just an idea but I thought I would through it out there :)

*rolls in*

@Aster @Chamomile @Kingly @constellation @shygirl3 @Sasil

Hi guys! My exams are over for this week! Hallelujah! I'm going to wait for a few posts so we can conclude the role play and jump into the next arc. I did mention this one was suppose to be sort of fun but rather short so I decided to end it now before it gets draggy. So get ready to look awesome for the masquerade ball. I will get that up once a majority of us post their concluding post and interactions! I'm hoping to officially end the arc by this week but if you can't throw in a reply, please let me know. We'll work something out. <3  

So since it has been a little quiet @FirePolaris and I where brainstorming but I was wondering if the girls of the group ( @shygirl3 @Aster @Chamomile ) would be interested in starting a Dress shopping Collab. I thought it would be fun role playing out the girls talking dresses and the drama about the boys. I was thinking of having Aivree wanting to skip out but then ask for some 'getting over a boy' advice from Vee and get dragged along sort of deal.

It's just an idea but I thought I would through it out there :)

hell duckin yea ! !! im so game but replies myt be slow cause classes resumed

Hey guys! Woo! We're concluding another arc! *throws confetti everywhere* I'll wait for another post or two before I start a new arc. So here's the to do list for myself:

1. Finish the Masquerade Ball Setting

2. Work on the highlights

3. Write up the Masquerade Ball in the IC & Xav.

@Chamomile Heyyyy. lol I might be reading this wrong but what container did Maddie put on Xav's bed?

oh that's his cupcake she saved for him. but... she didn't frost it and it's pretty cold. she'll probably forget she put it there in the first place. 

oh that's his cupcake she saved for him. but... she didn't frost it and it's pretty cold. she'll probably forget she put it there in the first place. 

As all can probably see I have yet to get the collab up...Tonight. I am sorry it wasn't yesterday D:

I promise tonight.

*runs to start post*

Okay! That makes a lot of sense. Thanks for letting me know. <3   If it's from her, he'll prob eat it even if it's made out of rocks. haha jk.

@Sasil Can Xav crash this girls day out?

[SIZE= 12px]Okay! That makes a lot of sense. Thanks for letting me know. <3   If it's from her, he'll prob eat it even if it's made out of rocks. haha jk. [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]@Sasil Can Xav crash this girls day out? [/SIZE]

Emg Xav is such a sweetie xD

If he wants, and the others think its okay I don't mind! Actually it would be kind of funny if all the guys kind of liked...stalked it LOL Trying to see what they are wearing when it is supposed to be a surprise xD

If he wants, and the others think its okay I don't mind! Actually it would be kind of funny if all the guys kind of liked...stalked it LOL Trying to see what they are wearing when it is supposed to be a surprise xD

omg that would be hilarious but Vee would also be like "If u want to join u're going to have to buy a dress too Xav." it'll be a riot.

also @FirePolaris is it alright my post jumps to the girls getting ready for the ball?

Last edited by a moderator:

^ This. 

^ This. 

Lmao, I'm game if you are. Xav will just end up blaming Hunter if they get caught.

And lmao I got to relearn BBcodes for the upcoming update that is totally going to ruin every single thing. Gosh freaking dang it. I might just copy and paste all of your old codes from our old character sheet.

But no worries! I read through the update and our host project will stay as it is. Bc I swear, if I have to figure out all the transferring again...//ragequit

Hi! I'm alive! I promise. I just had a physiology midterm last night so I've been gone studying about all the mechanisms about vomiting and our digestive system. So! Let's get a move on. I'm waiting on a few posts but if no one wants to post, I can just go ahead and write up the ball. I have no exact plan for what happens so this arc will be character driven! Let's hope for some personal development and c; let's have fun!

@Kingly @Aster @Chamomile @Sasil @shygirl3 @constellation

So let me know if you guys want to move on or post because I do want to conclude the Festival arc.

And I feel you about the HTML. I'm not a master so I spent hours trying to figure it out...and now we can't even use it...not even until the update. ;-;

ps. I also have an immunology midterm on Tuesday so I might disappear this weekend. I also have a pharmacy interview next Friday and then another midterm and another interview and another midterm. So if I ever poof, feel free to just keep prodding me. Thank you for sticking with me guys. <3 And hopefully everything will be saved after the update.

I know everyone is busy with school, life and all that jazz just thought I would drop a line and see how everyone is doing? I have been sick for the past week xD

So much fun.

Users who are viewing this thread