Out of Character

Polaris.

Creator Of My Own Twisted World
embed.php

tumblr_nyl964dTiI1tvtw5yo1_500.gif

*Rolls in* Hiya! So we know the drill here since most of us have been role playing with each other for a while now. If we do get some new role players, just remember to keep the OOC drama free. Let's all pretend we love one another, yeah? Awesome! (Jk I know you all love each other already).

This is a safe place for ideas, crazy time, or rants. It's also the time to plot new things and I would like participation from everyone. ;D

PS. Just in case no one got my message (b/c this new update is killing me still), let me know if you want to edit your own character or else I will start doing it by myself. Let me know by Friday, October 21st! Thanks!

PSS. I'll be changing some activities around because no one wants to role play the soiree again for the 3rd time. Also PLEASE FOLLOW THE OOC AND THE IC. I can tag everyone but it's going to be exhausting if I have to tag everyone every time I write something on the OOC. Please follow it, I can see who's following and I will relentlessly & obnoxiously tag you to remind you to follow it.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Aster @shygirl3 @Sasil @Chamomile@Kingly

We've lost @Antlered punk but I believe Antlered will be back one day. I created an interest thread and I'm slowly thinking of changing my mind an just keeping the group to the six of us because I personally like small groups. So just let me know what you guys think because I'm thinking I rather double than have more character sheets and more evaluation and all that mess.

I apologize for spamming the OOC but I just wanted to let everyone know that the EVENTS page is not done. I just have class in about 8 minutes so I can't finish it. If we all decide to start role playing soon (which is fine with me), your characters will still be put up but just incredibly slow. I should have a lot more free time by November 1st. :)

I do prefer the just the ol group, so relationships are done and stuff. But considering some people had already replied to the interest check, I think it might be, like, rude to say no to them.  ^_^

I like six as well but it wouldn't be bad to let new people in. Maybe not cap it at 10 but at like 8 maybe?

Just me talking to myself and announcing random things, don't mind me. Also, only @Chamomile followed the thread so once you have the opportunity to, @Kingly @Sasil @shygirl3 @Aster, please follow the thread. Hopefully following the thread means you get notifications so I won't have to keep tagging everyone.

Just a few announcements:

1. So far, no one seems to be against having the same CS template so yay. I'll have all your characters put up shortly (eventually I mean). If you are against it, please let me know because I can't seem to find a delete button in this forum. If you know how to remove posts/threads, please teach me. D:

2. We will probably be starting the role play sometime on Sunday possibly?

3. I finished settings so head over there and take a look. If you have cool ideas you want to role play out earlier, I'm completely down so let us know!

4. How's everyone doing? Hopefully school isn't being a huge pain in the butt. I believe we'll be getting some new characters by Sunday~ so look forward to that.

Ah I thought when I joined it I was already like following it or something. And Sunday sounds good I would love to get some RP in this weekend, though I guess that depends on how quick the 2 new applicants can get their CS's up. I hope they are as good at writing as the rest of you are ^_^. And school has been a pain but it's starting to ease up now, which is why I made my return. It was fate that the day I came back was the day you posted about the reboot XD.

LOL Sorry guys. Hopefully you didn't see that mess of coding I did, I swear I can't find the stupid delete button.
And Kingly, lol it has to be fate because I disappeared for the longest time due to school being just utterly terrible. I always somehow manage to get back to role playing when everyone is still alive, phew.

I'm hoping we're getting equal males and females or I'll have to be co-eding some of us.

Whoops. Seriously, sorry for spamming everyone but to make my life easier I'm only going to choose one picture for your character's CS. If you want to change your picture into something else, just let me know! Promise I'll try to pick the prettiest one. HTML does not like me. Not at all. D;

EDIT; OMFG I WAS ALMOST DONE WITH KINGLY'S CHAR. And then I press backspace and it was all gone. T_T -ragequit- I'm gonna finish the rest of the characters later.

/Raises three fingers for the loss of Antler.

I'm fine with anything btw. Just glad to see the group back up and running. Life is shitting on me atm so my replies will be delayed (orz apologies in advance).

Btw r we picking up from where we left off?

;w; Antler will be back. One day. :<

That's okay Aster. >.< Hopefully it gets better for you. I hear you, I got two midterms next week and a presentation and here I am trying to fix CS LOL. Ugh procrastination.

And no, we're not. We're getting two new members which means some relationship has to be build. We also lost Antlered and umm someone else Kingly wanted to hit on so it's best if we restart since I forgot where we left off. But we didn't get very far which is good news. Lol

So the new setting will be a new party where you can actually ask someone to go with you or go as a group (think of like Fall Prom or Homecoming but way casual). But there will be no alcohol (as stated in the settings) but pffft like Xav is gonna go to a party without alcohol.

Announcement: @Kingly @Aster @Sasil @Chamomile @shygirl3

Parent's Day!

x. Rather than parents teacher conference because no one wants to be role playing their parents for a whole day, we're going to have a Parent's Day. I'm just announcing it here because everyone will have to remember their character's specialty and then show it. Think of it as Back to School Day (I don't know if my hs was the only one that did it, I don't think so?) as a dorm group. So there will be an order to this which depends on who's posting next. This is going to be a pretty short arc but it's meant to show off your char's skills and actually be a school role play instead of partying all day LOL. Also a good time for drama because I doubt @shygirl3 parents want to see her hanging out with Xavier or anyone they deem not a good influence.

Ex:

Xavier - Breakdancing --> theater --> performance

Aivree - Art --> art room --> art sculptures

Character Arc:

I do love some sort of character development or a deeper insight to your characters. I feel like the "arc" isn't something crazy like boom someone gets pregnant and starts having a mental breakdown. I mean you could if you want to but it's more of a subtle thing.

ie. Abigail gets a stalker and the group tries to find him/her and things get a little creepy.

ie. Xavier finds random love notes plastered all over his locker and desk. At first it was cute and then it got annoying, and now he's completely irritated. (Yes we do get assigned seating in high school lol).

ie. Hunter's ex-fling gets vengeful and it starts to affect the whole group.

ie. Aivree finds all her art sculptures destroyed and she has no idea who the culprit is and this bugs the hell out of her.

ie. Muse C leaves the dorm room this specific time, in this specific month, every single year. The group follows them bc they got nothing better to do  to figure out why, or maybe they're curious and mainly because Xavier is hella bored at school.

Okay that's the gist of it!

Alright, what do you guys think? We can change it, chop it out if you don't like it, etc.

Looks like the applicants are coming quick on the interest check. And sounds good I like that there are more sides to this planned then the partying, I'm also looking forward to seeing all of our characters develop more and the character arcs ^_^.

Also with Antlered gone the trio is broken D: @FirePolaris

@Kingly Oh good! I have something to discuss with you. We've gotten only one male character sheet so far, the rest are females. My only concern is that he's considered a playboy as well. And I know Hunter is the heartbreaker of the group. So I don't know how you feel with having another "flirt, player" in the group.

Other than that, T_T you're right. Our trio is broken. Now it's a duo, it's just Xavier and Hunter doing crazy shit together. :( Maybe Antlered will miraculously come back.

It's fine XD. Hunter would probably get extremely competitive with him though because of that, might make for some interesting RP. 

LOL. I was thinking that it would make very good competition. Rofl, I feel like at parties they'll be like competing over stupid things and Xav will just egg Hunter on. :> Alright, I'm gonna get your CS up shortly. My resentment over HTML has subsided since last night. :D

I can see it, and alrighty I have no idea how to even use HTML so you get a thumbs up.

Also does this mean the two people that applied are already done with their cs's and stuff?

Well I actually got 3 applications. Lol two are females and one is a male. Umm I think there's someone who's interested in role playing as a male. I'm slightly giving the males more preferences since we lost a male and I think we have 4 females already? I'm only willing to do 5 females at most and 3 males. But I'm just giving everyone some more time since I think we're expecting 1-2 more applications by Sunday? In the meantime lol I got get @Aster and your CS up hopefully by Sunday.

Aaah we do have 4 females I was thinking it was balanced too. But yeah that sounds smart, take your time ^_^.

@Kingly Hallelujah! I finished. Lol I also ran out of pictures at the end so his life story doesn't have his beautiful face. Let me know if you want another picture or if that's okay.

@Aster Here I go! Lol I wanted to try something new for Vee so let's hope it turns out alright. ;D

Everyone else: If you have any edit to your character, just let me know. C:

Rereading what I wrote almost a year ago makes me cringe. A part of my soul is forever shriveled up and dead.

On another note, I'm excited to meet our juniors. Heh, "juniors". & thanks for helping out on the edit pola bb

Rereading what I wrote almost a year ago makes me cringe. A part of my soul is forever shriveled up and dead.

On another note, I'm excited to meet our juniors. Heh, "juniors".

Oh goodie! Lol you're on. I was wondering what names you would like your tabs to be? And I hear youuu. Lol every time I write something, next year it's like yikes...did I really?

Depends on how many tabs but tbh it'll probably be smth related to Newton's quote. Maybe "For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction."

I'll leave the spacing up to you.

OKAY. I am here kinda....I may be busy tonight and Saturday (going wedding dress shopping with my sister tomorrow) But Sunday I will be here :D

WOW! That's super neat. ;D Have fun! I have an experiment to be performed on Sunday so I most likely will be gone all day. ;< If you see anything you wanna fix @Sasil , just lemme know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back