Out of Character

@FirePolaris I know! Just a few more posts and I will be able to do all the fancy things!

Aivree is a lot of fun to write as xD She cracks me up and I write her! Poor Randy is getting in the crossfire of Aiv's rage though xD

I promise to not spoil to much then! The game is better if you don't know everything anyways. I spoiled something for myself by accident when I was looking for fanart and I was really depressed that I had done that . But if you ever get a chance I highly recommend it! Like Aster said, all the characters are freaking loveable. I hate no one and normally I find at least one character to not like much. Not in DAI they all are so relatable and different--so awesome!

@Aster It'll be funny, she probably won't put a whole lot of work into it and become super embarrassed considering Vee's reaction xD

That was my impression when I found his face claim. Daamn. I almost wish I had used this character for the HP roleplay, but to late for that know x3

I can't wait to get him up and have people interact with his brooding self.

Last edited by a moderator:
lol! Omg Aivree barely sang. She's just reiterating it bitterly. Xav will be disappointed haha. 

I'm pretty stoked to get a PS4 somehow and eventually. lol I still haven't found time to play Pokémon so maybe when schools over I can play everything. 

And I'm so freaking excited for Adam. Lol Xav finally gets another guy to interact with. It's been a while. 

I have finally returned and I can say that honestly this time. If I am still welcome.

Laawd looking at this thread, this has to be the best looking thread on the whole site. The highlights page <3333

In that case, I welcome you back with open arms. Lolol awww thank you. This role play is only possible because of you all. ♥♥

Just to make a few things easier. In my last post, lol I sort of implied that Hunter brought a female over before ditching her early in the morning. So you can take that and go anywhere with it. lol And Hunter was excused from the festival because of god I forgot her name liking for him. 

But to everyone, don't forget about the masquerade ball after the festival. It's not meant to be a long arc bc it's only for a couple of hours in reality. 

It's fine XD, I'm actually reading every post right now because the writing is soo good, I forgot how good you all were at writing. It just got me even more hyped to return.

"The first year didn't look amused, but after a short pause, she rolled her eyes and said, "Name?"

"Xavier Lefebvre," said Nathan. "Spelled D-i-c-k."

This piece killed me ^

'eyoooooooooo. i'm the worst ever. i wanna bring zak back in asap. i don't wanna let him die.

who's raising the dead. is it u pola? r u the one doing this?

LOL jk but all in all, welcome back guys!

who's raising the dead. is it u pola? r u the one doing this?

LOL jk but all in all, welcome back guys!

Lmao I was necromancer in my past life.

@constellation LOL I made him sick but you can drag him out of bed and he could be pretending or something lolol. c;

@Kingly Kodiak was amazing. I'm awaiting for Nathan's return as well. *turns on necromancer skills*

kodiak's posts nvr not made me laugh (double negatives cause im a rebel) I hope they come back soon!

Emg I am so excited to see everyone back! The role-play liiives!

I am excited to have Adam interact with the characters as well :D

lol it's alright. Xav kept Hunter in his thoughts throughout the whole auction. I wasn't sure if you wanted him to skip the whole thing or be there to witness stuff so I kept Hunter's location a mystery. 

Emg I am so excited to see everyone back! The role-play liiives!

I am excited to have Adam interact with the characters as well :D

LOL I think Xav will be just fine with him unless he finds missing vodka. The Collab would be called "The case of missing vodka" and poor Aivree would be the first suspect. 

LOL I think Xav will be just fine with him unless he finds missing vodka. The Collab would be called "The case of missing vodka" and poor Aivree would be the first suspect.

Oh goodness that would be hilarious xD

Xav:' Aiv where is my vodka. Don't give me those pretty big eyes. Hand it over'

Avi: 'Wait you have Vodka? I thought it was all gone. It wasn't me! I didn't take it! If I had I wouldn't hide it, I would have drank it right in your face and made you watch!'

Finally posted :D  Excited to be back. Hope you are okay with me using Victoria for the starting bit.

Wooo! I'm excited to have you back. ;D All the NPCs are up for grabs! (Wow that sounded dirty. LOL). Oh Hunter, lol he makes such an entrance and gets to come in without any responsibilities.

Haha. By yours truly. Xav ain't gonna do all the work now that Hunter is here (not that he's been working very hard). He's prob going, "Oh boy am I glad you're here. Take my shift. I'm gonna go play hooky. Apparently Victoria Greene and Rose Deckers are up for grabs."

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread