Out of Character (OOC) Chatter

I should be able to do posts, but I've got some moving to do in the next couple of days, so there's a chance I could be delayed.

Just to be clear: @Collinbu98 and @simj22 can rush upstairs if they want, it's not hard to push past the mother. @Emiya Shin can do more in-depth mind reading if she wants or go upstairs. I'll give everyone a chance to react before the next GM post because it will matter who is where and if everyone's together.

I will post for the other scene after @Cheryl gets a chance to react to the plants. =)

Last change for @simj22 and @Cheryl to post before I bunny the characters to get to the next part of the scene. Madison needs to make a decision (based on her reaction to the mother at the door, Sophie's dialogue, and the scream) as whether or not she's going up the stairs. We skipped her for walking through town and reacting to the house initially so she can do that too if she likes. For Angeline, I need to know her reaction to the plants outside, the house, and Matthew's suggestion she approaches the door with Novalie while he hangs back.

<3

Will do GM post for Leon, Collin, Sophie, and Madison tomorrow.

Since @Cheryl has not surfaced, I will also do a Novalie and/or GM post for Matthew's scene.

I apologize for the quiet on my end. I asked to replace our horrible kitchen sink for Christmas and then our dishwasher broke down. Of course they didn't have the model we wanted in stock so we had to wait for delivery and and more time for installation, and due to a certain spouse's procrastination I ended up ordering my own sink... only to discover this week that our kitchen counter is warped and either needs a large fix or replacement.

Merry effin' Christmas I guess!

This is between my marathon baking, gift-wrapping for my sons, and other obligations. And my in-laws arrive tonight!! Regardless I am doing a post for Novalie and her scene forthwith. If the lovely @Emiya Shin and handsome jerk @simj22 could post for their scene I'd appreciate it. Keep in mind that Madison, Sophie, and Collin are probably acting simultaneously, so they can all try to do different things independent of each other. I will give a hint that the girl can NOT speak and given the severity of her injuries, if she does not die she will certainly fall unconscious from pain alone. In case it's not clear (and it might affect character actions) there is 0% this young girl will naturally be able to fully recover from the burns if she survives unless she is a changer and spends a significant amount of time repairing herself. If she is an agitator rather than a changer she will be forever scarred/marred. If she's a changer she might be able to fully recover if she survives but she is in for a decade of being scarred/marred minimum before she'd be back to what might pass as "normal." So please keep this in mind. This is meant to be a morally ambiguous choice as to what to do so although different characters will think different courses of action are more "good" than others. This is a theme that will continue.

I'm stealing Cheryl's colour since she hasn't shown up in a while. The bright green is really jarring and unpleasant to look at. :l

Otherwise - @Syrenrei in the future, please feel free to give me a shout if I take too long to post. I have the time for it - I just have a bad habit of losing track of my "turn" and might need someone to remind me.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Syrenrei looks like I forgot to tag you this time - my bad.

Would you like me to hold off for everyone else to get their posts out, or do you want to continue with the Novalie/Matt back-and-forth for a while longer?

@Collidias Rex - Since the other scene is independent of Novalie and Matthew, they can each go at their own pace. The two groups can meet up again after they are done with their respective scenes if they want to. =)

I'm still here, but you are right. I am afraid this RP is having attrition problems as many do over the course of time on RPN, unfortunately. I've tried to remind people to post, and chug along despite those that have dropped, but admittedly I have not been entirely successful. =/

I suppose I'm still here, though admittedly intermittently.  I suppose I've been waiting for a response from someone else in my group before I proceed with my next post.  Though I suppose that may not happen at this point.  Ah well.

We have been stuck on Simjj for quite some time. I've done everything I can do to help remind him to post but I guess he has other obligations or has been busy? I'm not sure. What do you guys want to do? Continue on with a combined much smaller group? Or has your interest dwindled? I am open to your input!

Ok, the reboot begins! Character sheets are due by March 13th. I'll reach out to you if there is something wrong with the character sheet. My tentative roster is:
  1. JustNicole JustNicole (character completed)
  2. Teh Frixz Teh Frixz (character completed)
  3. @St Sin
  4. Malikai Malikai
  5. DamagedGlasses DamagedGlasses
We have a discord group set up already as all you fine folks know. Anyone who was active in the last mission (Collidias Rex, Collinbu98, Emiya Shin) are welcome to join us for this new mission. I am open to considering more individuals based on the merit of their writing and posting reliability. <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back