Out of Character (OOC) Chatter

We have a discord group set up already as all you fine folks know. Anyone who was active in the last mission (Collidias Rex, Collinbu98, Emiya Shin) are welcome to join us for this new mission. I am open to considering more individuals based on the merit of their writing and posting reliability. <3

Well, I was going to pretend like I didn't exist anymore because I'm already involved in so many other roleplays on this site, but then I took a curious peek and I found some weird chick who works as a dog, and a really cool new plot that I simply can't resist, so now I'm alive again. Syrenrei Syrenrei Will I need to make a new character sheet or is my old one here somewhere? What do you need me to do?

I think the old character sheets got archived, so you'll either need to find him again or recreate him, but yes, you can use the same character if you want or an entirely new one.

I think I found him, but much to my chagrin his image was eradicated with the site update so now I'll have to find him a new one. And I may edit him just a little bit.

Reminder that characters are due end of today! If they are not completed by midnight EST, then we'll start the RP without you and you can be skipped over.

I see Collinbu98 Collinbu98 needs to finish his advantages/disadvantages and history and @St Sin still needs to do his. The other four are good to go!

Users who are viewing this thread