• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Out of Character Chat

Isn't pirate politics pretty simple tho? The one with the bigger sword/ship wins. Well, maybe a bit 'ol parley here and there but that sort of thing's only a guideline 😏

I thought it was the crew with the biggest bounty who wins. You know what they say, the bigger the bounty, the bigger the... um... well... you know stuff.

I thought it was the crew with the biggest bounty who wins. You know what they say, the bigger the bounty, the bigger the... um... well... you know stuff.
I love that one, though i never seem to remember the last word either.. strange.

Is the rp still accepting?
Not sure if you've reached out to the GM ( Lady Warlock Lady Warlock ), or heard from anyone else. Unless something has changed, last I saw was that we're closed at the moment.

Not sure if you've reached out to the GM ( Lady Warlock Lady Warlock ), or heard from anyone else. Unless something has changed, last I saw was that we're closed at the moment.

Ahh I see, my apologies I missed that. Thanks for pointing it out to me.

I feel like people are dying, which is sad. Or maybe work/school is starting to pick up now.

I feel like people are dying, which is sad. Or maybe work/school is starting to pick up now.
Really? Because I thought people were waiting on me. I'm trying once again to write a post right now. I imagine today will be much more successful for writing for me. My sleep is finally catching up to itself after flipping from working 2nd and 3rd shifts to working first shift monday through friday.

Aye I'm waiting.. granted I really could of/should of did a little post thinking on it.... though I've been a little busy to be fair.

I'm waiting for the handkerchief on Cherluca's face to be removed before I can get him to help carry goods and drag Higo over to the ship 😌

I'm with ya, Captain!
hat-anime.gif

Last edited:
Really? Because I thought people were waiting on me. I'm trying once again to write a post right now. I imagine today will be much more successful for writing for me. My sleep is finally catching up to itself after flipping from working 2nd and 3rd shifts to working first shift monday through friday.
Ah, that's fair too. I wasn't 100% sure what it was.

Yes I got a post! A little quick one.. .that was less little and quick then I intended but hey, at least I just cleaned up the tavern bits and had a much smaller bit about being on the ship for now. :P

Yes I got a post! A little quick one.. .that was less little and quick then I intended but hey, at least I just cleaned up the tavern bits and had a much smaller bit about being on the ship for now. :P
I am very tempted to have this woman barely able to see over the barrel in her hands pave over Higo like a steamroller.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back