• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Out of Character Chat

N
Created at
Index progress
Incomplete

The One Piece is a legendary treasure and he who holds it shall forever more be known as King of the Pirates. What if he is a she? What if Luffy failed and a new young woman sought to complete what was once started? That's what our story will explore. Join Scarlet Johannah Indigrid and her crew - the Red Ribbon Pirates - as they explore the seas to fulfill all their hopes and dreams, including becoming QUEEN of the Pirates.
Ah, another day and I still haven't nailed down which character idea I wanna go for yet. Being undecisive sucks! Really been enjoying looking over everyone's sheets so far, though!

Objectives:
1. Make an OOC - COMPLETE
2. Link threads together - COMPLETE
3. Finish Scarlet's CS - WIP
4. Review characters - NOT STARTED
5. Lore Page Revamp / Link In - WIP
6. First Post - NOT STARTED

I hope y'all don't mind if I share my to do list for this RP. I am making slow progress and I'm hoping to start the rp this week.

For those of you who've been Red Ribbon Pirates in prior RPs, you will notice that Scarlet has undergone a little bit of a rework, but I don't feel its too much of a change and I'm excited to play her as a more formidable Captain.

Finally got the brainblast I needed to make my choice! I'll definitely be making the Helmsman and get started on that character sheet soon!

Never been a member of the Red Ribbon pirates, but I have sailed with a few crews in my day and am glad to have the opportunity to do so again.

I look forward to Roam meeting Captain Scarlet and the rest of the crew.

Sidenote / detail of importance: Captain John Spades (from Scarlet's backstory) will be one of our Yonko.

All the Yonko will be suits of cards so pay attention to when people matching one of the suits is introduced.

Spoilers... hype!

We're seriously an undersea based crew huh!

Maybe clueless enemies will try to sink our ship, only for us to swim and board theirs with ease xD (Minus one person to save the captain... and our shipwright if they can't swim)

Sounds like someone is being force fed a devil fruit

How could you even suggest such a thing, Hana Duck?

7ad04c842db9b9d546591d7c9252e401647b9f6d.jpg

To never swim again? Such horrors I wouldn't even inflict on my enemies.

Also now... darn it shifting my character thoughts again. Now I thought of the one Samurai character I had too... who was just ditzy and a bit out there throwing in very poorly thought out words of wisdom trying to act like a wise swordmaster who relies more on instinct to manage to get by rather then wit. XD Though I suppose our captain already fills a bit bubbly... but hey if I want that route it couldn't hurt to have someone else there if I did to enable some bad decisions while trying to come up with some poorly conceived saying to make it work.

Well that and the other old characters I had too and all but hey. XD I am the worst indeed!

The One Piece world is a cruel place.

Even so, let us pray and maintain faith so that one day Aquarius would bring salvation to the One Piece world with her benevolent touch.

screenshot-400.jpg

Also now... darn it shifting my character thoughts again. Now I thought of the one Samurai character I had too... who was just ditzy and a bit out there throwing in very poorly thought out words of wisdom trying to act like a wise swordmaster who relies more on instinct to manage to get by rather then wit. XD Though I suppose our captain already fills a bit bubbly... but hey if I want that route it couldn't hurt to have someone else there if I did to enable some bad decisions while trying to come up with some poorly conceived saying to make it work.

Well that and the other old characters I had too and all but hey. XD I am the worst indeed!

She sounds cute. The more bubbly the ship gets, the better.

We're seriously an undersea based crew huh!

fishy-fish-are-friends.gif

Does Andar feel especially close to the average Halfmoon Betta fish?
He wasn't before you ask but now he has a pet Halfmoon Betta Fish he calls Zarith and he loves it a lot it's his son.

Also for One Piece purpose betta fish now has saltwater variants and originated from South Blue.

Last edited:
He wasn't before you ask but now he has a pet Halfmoon Betta Fish he calls Zarith and he loves it a lot it's his son.

Also for One Piece purpose betta fish are now saltwater fish and originated from South Blue.

Nerissa would love to meet Zarith...along with all of Andar's other friends^^

So a backstory of a Samurai... who is from a famous clan of samurai... but not really since her 'uncle' (who isn't actually and just claimed it to save his own ass) just claimed she was due to a random book about a particular family's sword style and martial arts... that she self taught because pictures and got strong because her uncle made excuses and Mr. Miyagied her to do chores increasingly hard ones to 'train' that just got rediculously harder over times as an excuse to say she 'isn't ready' so he didn't have to expose himself.

Think that sounds pretty One Piece and out there. XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back