• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Out of Character Chat

Need a tragic crying ending where the lies brought trouble and the 'uncle' died to protect the fake samurai /s
Nah... I'm totally having it look that way though so she manages to encounter him later on chillen somewhere and making things awkward as heck.

Alright sheet is done... maybe slight tinkering but its too late as is and I'm about to pass out. I got three options now which is good though. :)

Art by natataeaq
depm1om-09af5238-7819-4f6d-8d92-e2005d1b404b.jpg
Row! Row! Fight the power!

A look at my musician character, Nicole. Was thinking of making her an ex-Marine, but last night I decided to go a more Cyberpunk route and have her be just a rocker chick wannabe freedom fighter.

Woot woot I updated my app with names for all the tamed beasts and also add an extra tab for Zarith and miscellaneous information about Iskandar.

Also, the table in the first post of the Pirate Production Page has been updated to reflect who is accepted. They are listed in a tentative order of command on the ship. That is subject to change. It's just based on how I think Scarlet would set it up after reading the characters.

What we really need is a clever con artist and deceiver to come in to take the most trusted spot. A nice shark who is great at scamming people and playing them as fools with dubious loyalties even if you might not realize that at first. :)

What we really need is a clever con artist and deceiver to come in to take the most trusted spot. A nice shark who is great at scamming people and playing them as fools with dubious loyalties even if you might not realize that at first. :)

Fish are no longer allowed but tis an entertaining thought :closedeyessmile:

That confidence will take Aya places. Which places...I can't say...but I'm sure it'll be entertaining ^_^
It'll take her to the bottom of the crew tier lists when we amass a massive fandom and everyone loves to read our rp.

I mean bottom of the crew tier list or the bottom of the sea. Whichever comes first, or perhaps at the same time? :)

I mean bottom of the crew tier list or the bottom of the sea. Whichever comes first, or perhaps at the same time? :)

Glad to hear you haven't changed much, Hana Duck. Still as morbid as ever ^_^

...then again, this is One Piece, so the bottom of the sea could be either Davy Jones' locker or Atlantis depending on which sounds more interesting to explore...

Glad to hear you haven't changed much, Hana Duck. Still as morbid as ever ^_^

...then again, this is One Piece, so the bottom of the sea could be either Davy Jones' locker or Atlantis depending on which sounds more interesting to explore...
Morbid? i hafven't even gotten to the true dark stuff yet.

anime-evil-smirk-gif.gif

Though you could even find some poor fishman chillen there stuck since they ate a devil fruit and have been stuck in a ditch down there waiting to be rescued for years or even decades.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back