• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Out of Character Chat

Wonder what Marys will be lol. Likely not well once she figures out she kinda has 0 acknowledgment of Aquarius despite being Ocean-based.

It's alright. Mary wouldn't be the first or last ocean-dweller to doubt Nerissa's obscure religion

They call her Burning Soul Nicole, she must have fire powers right?....Right?

30fea4777312c92290140789846edcb0.gif

That's actually a misconception. Her power is actually ice, for after you get a touch of her icy cold gaze, the only place your soul is going soon is straight to hell!
The name comes from that feeling when you're so cold you don't even feel cold, you just feel burning pain and numbness.

That's actually a misconception. Her power is actually ice, for after you get a touch of her icy cold gaze, the only place your soul is going soon is straight to hell!
I do feel like Nicole is the type of person who would eat a Devil Fruit provided an opportunity. It would be funny if this really happened and people just assumed her nickname refers to her abilities instead of her charisma.

I do feel like Nicole is the type of person who would eat a Devil Fruit provided an opportunity. It would be funny if this really happened and people just assumed her nickname refers to her abilities instead of her charisma.
The awkward moment she eats the silent silent fruit making anything she does or touches silent.

Ahhh everyone's waiting for Andar and am waitong for Bishop, so I'll posty on Monday evening regardless since I feel like holding everyone up >->

Higo and Andar are gonna have an interesting relationship.

Probably mostly Higo being annoyed out of his mind while Andar just laughs it off, haha.

Maybe one day he'll have the chance to prove he's not some kind of jester....

Anyhow! I think I finally got enough material that I can get a nice post goin'. Hopefully will have it by tomorrow.

Probably mostly Higo being annoyed out of his mind while Andar just laughs it off, haha.

One day

But now, comical lanky man hehe

Iiiii posted!

People Andar think is cute: Bishop, Higo

And thus the RR recruitment party is moved to the ship after breaking the bar. Let us eat, drink, and be merry.

Bunny-man will get a special invite because he's cute ( wyvernheart wyvernheart )

I can't wait!!

Nerissa will probably wait for Scarlet to post unless you tell me otherwise or an interaction requires her attention

Anyhow! I think I finally got enough material that I can get a nice post goin'. Hopefully will have it by tomorrow.

Jester is a fine position. He can sub that role while driving the ship

He thinks they are cute, but we all know Shu is on top.

I think Bos is a fine contender as well, but I can't deny Shu wormed its way to my heart with that last post.

Shu is more like a little brother lel

His actual favorite is Ramphasti. Funni colorful birb

Playing favorites, are we? Not that I blame him. I eager to see what Ramphasti is like

Last edited:
He already has the stickers for it :p

Also fun fact about Andar: he knows nothing about navigation or reading maps. He relied on Ramphasti and other birds to tell him where the nearest island is. Also not a great helmsman or seaman since he has seabeasts pull his ship so he doesn't use the sail or steering wheel often.

He already has the stickers for it :p

Also fun fact about Andar: he knows nothing about navigation or reading maps. He relied on Ramphasti and other birds to tell him where the nearest island is. Also not a great helmsman or seaman since he has seabeasts pull his ship so he doesn't use the sail or steering wheel often.
It's gonna be funny if the ship ever gets stuck it has to get towed by seabeasts. At least it's free!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back