• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Out of Character Chat

56C638C99BAA5724AEEBBAC96FD6C94B9E4CE17A
I'll take that as a go ahead to use the idea, haha.

I just realised something. Since Aya wants to note down everything she sees to remember it, wouldn't she be the crews chronicler?

And that gave me a headcanon of like a 50 year old Aya, after the crews days are over, selling an encyclopedia of everything whilst writing her next book about a pirate crew.

Ug... been so busy... but I am somewhat now less busy so now to finish one other urgent post then to not deny the fun shinanigans any longer after! Hopefully. BLEH

I'lll do my best!

Oh grudge grudge I'm going to kinda take control over your character a little, but I'll be around so I can re-edit my post if you prefer I didn't take Higo along on the tour. I thought it would be funny what I did but its no biggie to me to change it. In a bit, finishing up the post now

I'lll do my best!

Oh grudge grudge I'm going to kinda take control over your character a little, but I'll be around so I can re-edit my post if you prefer I didn't take Higo along on the tour. I thought it would be funny what I did but its no biggie to me to change it. In a bit, finishing up the post now
You have my permission to go ahead and do whatever! I'm a man of adaptation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back