Out of Character Chat

Avelyn’s gonna be mad grumpy with all the romance going on.
(Or as Mewbot put it, the squidward of the group xP)

There won't be tons of romance so far cuase majority of the ocs are heterosexual men X_X like there isn't enough women for all of you why can't you be gay like me XD

I already have my post pretty much made, still working on Ruki's, but it's getting there slowly playing Diablo III right now sooo

Lol, I mean Imma shapeshifter, soooo... I kinda got options like I could become a plant and just pollinate options. However Argen would propably prefer to just be a rock.

Frost is very much fine with sitting in his Room of Doom, he just hates having to see other people hook up. Because then, he's reminded that he at some point might want to do that.

Yeah, i'm ready to start.

The people are in a perfectly safe enviroment, correct? (Apart from eachother of course)
Also, I think it might be a bit more interesting if not everyone knew everyone elses characters. I like seeing introductions workout, it gives me a good sense of each character.
Just my opinion though.

The only two that probably goingnto know each other are Oddette and Sin Tech since they both are Married and having a child but everyone else that could work

Well Linny and Ozzy know each other, Ruki is brand new to everything, besides Jason, although from the amount of time that has passed they might as well be meeting for the first time!!! XD

Ohh in case any of you were wondering when you get transferred you are blindfolded and loaded up into a military truck

Ohh in case any of you were wondering when you get transferred you are blindfolded and loaded up into a military truck
Would it be sudden or would the person have been told about being moved before it happened?
So would it feel like travelling or a kidnapping?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back