Out of Character Chat

My oc refuses to turn into other people, individuality is very important to them. Plus they feel like is hopeless to try and accurately imitate someone to many nuances. That doesnt extend to masked guard 37.

I'll run any special animals by you, but nothing to complex.

I'll take you up on that, I feel like my character might have a more nomadic lifestyle and he has lived in Blankstone for sometime.
Well she's only a year younger than him and probly has lived there a similar amount of time. Her husband had been there longer than her

waiting for Fire Maiden to reply and i will make my reply.. also dont want to make alot of replies want everyone to interact with a character lol

Oh little side notes bout my posts. If it says OT, it mean out of town.

Also with Kylin's split personality Ky(bright personality), will talk in this yellow, while Lin(dark personality) will talk this yellow.

picard-facepalm.jpg

The whole area is covered in plant life and there are specialized buildings to get things. There's a general shop, the facility and the hospital(they have a cafeteria), military personnel, they have market place/shop building where you can get most of what you need including food, and the living areas as well as a bunch of farmland. There aren't any cafes or anything most people either cook or buy premade food from the cafeteria shop or the market.

I was told to inform everyone of this haha I didn't even know fully so it's fine!!! XD posts can easily be edited and it won't effect much of what might happen. Scarlet_MCRP Scarlet_MCRP Shadowfall Shadowfall FireMaiden FireMaiden Mekuto Mekuto Noble Scion Noble Scion The Mechanist The Mechanist _Exodus_ _Exodus_ Saxis Bloodborne Saxis Bloodborne

The whole area is covered in plant life and there are specialized buildings to get things. There's a general shop, the facility and the hospital(they have a cafeteria), military personnel, they have market place/shop building where you can get most of what you need including food, and the living areas as well as a bunch of farmland. There aren't any cafes or anything most people either cook or buy premade food from the cafeteria shop or the market.

I was told to inform everyone of this haha I didn't even know fully so it's fine!!! XD posts can easily be edited and it won't effect much of what might happen. Scarlet_MCRP Scarlet_MCRP Shadowfall Shadowfall FireMaiden FireMaiden Mekuto Mekuto Noble Scion Noble Scion The Mechanist The Mechanist _Exodus_ _Exodus_ Saxis Bloodborne Saxis Bloodborne
That literally nullifies so many previous posts

It doesn't necessarily nullify them just means little edits have to be done here and there. Like I said I didn't know about it until just now, I don't see a reason to go back all the way and edit something if it has already passed. It's just to inform you oof what all is actually there. There is a market in which you can buy premade foods so any eating posts may refer to that. Leaving a large building could either be the facility or the hospital. As well as loading things out for a hospital. Easy little fixes, i mean I could easily go through and edit the posts myself, but most don't care for that.

It doesn't necessarily nullify them just means little edits have to be done here and there. Like I said I didn't know about it until just now, I don't see a reason to go back all the way and edit something if it has already passed. It's just to inform you oof what all is actually there. There is a market in which you can buy premade foods so any eating posts may refer to that. Leaving a large building could either be the facility or the hospital. As well as loading things out for a hospital. Easy little fixes, i mean I could easily go through and edit the posts myself, but most don't care for that.
Well I already made my edits so all is fine with me ^-^

A vender actually counts as something that would be common in the market.
Also, If you need to oddette and sin are part of the higher ups,oddette is more of a created living weapon for the military and her husband is one of the scientists,the two are currently in their home but by all means you can bug them. Anyone is welcome to go interact with any of my ocs, also npcs too.

Users who are viewing this thread