Out of Character Chat

Hmm well most are transferred after they turn 18 so maybe with your gal, she had more tests being ran(explains the the suction cup thingys) so she was held back for a bit but she would know about it.

My character will be new, as he actively didn't want to go to BlankStone for the longest time, until he finally did.

When transporting, is everyone loaded in the same unit of transport, or not, or is that up to us to decide?

Haha I really excited to see how things go!!! XD I really need to get to bed even though I don't want to...ugh work and riding a bike at 3 in the morning

What's the living situation in BlankStone? Does everyone have a house of their own, or apartments?
They have their own assigned living arrangements,the territory is huge bigger than the cities and they even used the older buildings previously there as well as some of the trees were worked with. The area has alot of plant life and is a safezone. They still need to travel outside and trade with cities and settlements. For example blankstone has rich soil for healthy plants and clean water supply as well as a good place to raise Any form of livestock. While Some places have mines and materials that the lab needs.

So with transformations into animals, I noticed that you added some rather interesting animals and while I'm definitely going to be a bunny hawk at some point can I wing it when it comes to animals or should I stick to actual animals or ones that I've ran by you.

So with transformations into animals, I noticed that you added some rather interesting animals and while I'm definitely going to be a bunny hawk at some point can I wing it when it comes to animals or should I stick to actual animals or ones that I've ran by you.
Related to your powers? Ah since your ability it to shift I'd say you can't turn into other ocs and just run it by me first on mutation animals(becuase some things would be op),bunny hawk is fine since they are harmless and used as a type of pet/livestock. Normal animals are fine too. Btw your oc can already know oddette if you want

Related to your powers? Ah since your ability it to shift I'd say you can't turn into other ocs and just run it by me first on mutation animals(becuase some things would be op),bunny hawk is fine since they are harmless and used as a type of pet/livestock. Normal animals are fine too. Btw your oc can already know oddette if you want

My oc refuses to turn into other people, individuality is very important to them. Plus they feel like is hopeless to try and accurately imitate someone to many nuances. That doesnt extend to masked guard 37.

I'll run any special animals by you, but nothing to complex.

I'll take you up on that, I feel like my character might have a more nomadic lifestyle and he has lived in Blankstone for sometime.

Users who are viewing this thread