Out of Character Chat

Had a lapse of interest at the idea of no robot characters, thought it was kinda unfair to leave based purely on that, and now I’m here again xP
Sorry.

Now to search for an appropriate faceclaim...

Also what’s up with the RPnation shark? Does it always appear for hosted project invitations? This is quite a new aspect of the site for me xP

Yes. When I did it a while back.

Had a lapse of interest at the idea of no robot characters, thought it was kinda unfair to leave based purely on that, and now I’m here again xP
Sorry.

Also what’s up with the RPnation shark? Does it always appear for hosted project invitations? This is quite a new aspect of the site for me xP

There are robots but they are npcs,cyborg(partial robot) ocs are allowed though. I have it set up like that becuase of the new order, I do allow all sorts of mutations though and people are allowed to create new species

Yes. When I did it a while back.

There are robots but they are npcs,cyborg(partial robot) ocs are allowed though. I have it set up like that becuase of the new order, I do allow all sorts of mutations though and people are allowed to create new species
Meh, fully-suited people or just robots are kinda what have my interest primarily at the moment, but the idea of this RP seems pretty cool, so I’ll stick with it.

Hello everyone, thanks N Nonexisting for dropping me in. It's been far too long since we've been in the same rp together.
Meh, fully-suited people or just robots are kinda what have my interest primarily at the moment, but the idea of this RP seems pretty cool, so I’ll stick with it.
TBH, I'm planning on doing a fully suited character for this one, so you're not alone.

Sorry.

That's the staff shark. Automated robot shark. It's nothing really.

I have three faceclaims I’m looking at.. But I’m not too sure which one would be most appropriate for the RP
E7D0755B-3D85-4BF9-BB8B-E23DA794C5CF.png
F53F51EB-D501-4A08-839D-DEB3A837BA2D.png
413475FF-1779-4E18-B237-FF01E445D26D.jpeg

Sorry.

Senpai scion!!! -tackles you-

But in all seriousness I'll have a character put together soon, since we can use cyborgs I'll also be going that route, the Mechanist is here!

Ok my CS is done, if there is anything wrong please tell me and I will fix it until it is up to standards

what Mew doesnt want ya to know is that my likes count as two Mew likes so technically everyone should have three Mew likes lol jk jk

Users who are viewing this thread