Out Of Character Chat.

r e i

-- the lost king --
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

931881f036ce18f9e26aefd73efcfc0b.png
FF_Divider_Pink.png

tumblr_nn4zr5je0i1swp3bdo1_500.gif

✵ First and foremost, respect one and another.
✵ Characters can be re-severed for a short period of time.

✵ Feel free to chat, plot, ask and plan relationships here as well as our discord chat.
✵ As much as drama is advised. Please keep this section a drama-free zone. If there are any problems take it to the PM.
✵ Last but not least, have fun.

Old OOC
Coded by revalia revalia

Second post - Becca here huehue >_> (technically i was first post with the code ;) )

im still not finished T_T

go in the university section. there are all the characters there. or the sighn up character sheet. there are the accepted characters listed with their disney in bracket,

so my acc must stay...ughhhhh WHITE

Oh? Yeah I'd love to join the discord server, also one question how many Vices and Virtues do we need to have?

Oh? Yeah I'd love to join the discord server, also one question how many Vices and Virtues do we need to have?
Sadly I cannons provide the link to the Discord (no idea how really -w-) but for Vices and Virtures I believe the minimum is 5.

I have no idea who's here but I can't Discord so I'll pop in and stay I'm done spamming with characters now
I'm very sorry I got excited to use my babes again
Also I'm going to France on Saturday and wanted to get it out of the way
So again
Sowwy

Gen's Life Lesson of the Day:
Reading about other characters actually helps you learn more about your own
Like how very, very evil Mateo and Tulia are....

Curse my inability to get on Discord
GUESS WHO FINISHED READING CSs AND ALSO THE EXISTING POSTS?
THAT'S RIGHT!
GEN DID!
*dances*
Hopefully that means I'll actually post soon.... haha....

AnimeGenork AnimeGenork QUICK QUESTION: who are Mitchel and Dakota interacting with in their posts? :o I don't know if there was an invisible accordion showing tags but I wanna be sure.

AnimeGenork AnimeGenork

Yo, so we started the next thing, you can start your relationships there, and introduced characters. if you wish!

Users who are viewing this thread