Buzz Lightyear (open)
Belle( open)
Kim Possible (open)
Princess Ana (open)

*walks into band*
OH LOOK ONE...NOPE A FEW POSTS
OH LOOK DORM PLACEMENT
DANG IT TOO MUCH THINKING HAS BEEN INVOLVED IN THE PAST TEN MINUTES

Edit: Also I've been playing too much with ideas for my 12th character because MY STUPID NEED TO HAVE EVEN GENDER RATIOS AND NUMBERS

Last edited:
AnimeGenork AnimeGenork

right now only mods are able to edit, so i'm making everyone a temp mod so they can edit their post. that doesn't mean go crazy with the power. I mean to have respect for other people coding and don't touch it unless it's yours or they asked you to. this is a huge temp power boast that I'm giving you and trusting you with so please use it with respect.

AnimeGenork AnimeGenork

right now only mods are able to edit, so i'm making everyone a temp mod so they can edit their post. that doesn't mean go crazy with the power. I mean to have respect for other people coding and don't touch it unless it's yours or they asked you to. this is a huge temp power boast that I'm giving you and trusting you with so please use it with respect.

Okay cool I don't think I have to edit anything much >.>
But I'll do a quick check

Edit: Just realized Terry and Ambie are besties and THIS MAKES ANOTHER DUO POST TO HAPPEN

I clearly need to RP more often because I'm so used to writing with myself

Last edited:
Okay cool I don't think I have to edit anything much >.>
But I'll do a quick check

Edit: Just realized Terry and Ambie are besties and THIS MAKES ANOTHER DUO POST TO HAPPEN

I clearly need to RP more often because I'm so used to writing with myself

Ok this may have been fixed so I'm gonna unmold someone to make sure

There has been a slight change in the clubs settings and I might need you to re-thing some stuff for this new set up. Clubs will now be divided into Morning, Afternoon, Evening and All time round clubs. That way your character should have a maximum of 4 clubs (one from each category), or less if you want.

Morning Clubs
> Art and Writing Club (Lead; June Rockers)
> Book Club (Lead; Danny Rockers)
> Nature Club (Lead; Piper Montgomery/Co-Lead; Aster Greene)
> Fashion Club (Lead; Arianna Jamison)

Afternoon Clubs
> Soccer (Lead; Tamara Bianchi/Co-Lead; Hugo Carrington)
> Volleyball (Lead; Naina Akintola Okafor/Co-Lead; Trinity Lowe-Lane)
> Glee Club (Lead: Margo Carrington)
> Fencing (Lead; James Hookaway)

Evening Clubs
> Swimming (Lead; Naomi Waters)
> Football (Lead; Hunter Jones/Co-Lead; Carter Artin)
> Cheerleading (Lead; Bea Jennings)

All Time Round
> Disney Sorority (Lead; Adira Facilier)
> Disney Fraternity (Lead; Salehe Adebowale)
> Student Activities/Council (Lead; Cora Elwyn)

I kindly ask you revise your clubs so they can fit the criteria that needs to be reached!
Sorry for any inconveniences!

>The GMs<

On a side note, AnimeGenork AnimeGenork , Would Ara like to be Danny's substitute for Book Club whenever Danny cannot make it too the Book Club meetings?

Last edited:
There has been a slight change in the clubs settings and I might need you to re-thing some stuff for this new set up. Clubs will now be divided into Morning, Afternoon, Evening and All time round clubs. That way your character should have a maximum of 4 clubs (one from each category), or less if you want.

Morning Clubs
> Art and Writing Club (Lead; June Rockers)
> Book Club (Lead; Danny Rockers)
> Nature Club (Lead; Piper Montgomery/Co-Lead; Aster Greene)
> Fashion Club (Lead; Arianna Jamison)

Afternoon Clubs
> Soccer (Lead; Tamara Bianchi/Co-Lead; Hugo Carrington)
> Volleyball (Lead; Naina Akintola Okafor/Co-Lead; Trinity Lowe-Lane)
> Glee Club (Lead: Margo Carrington)
> Fencing (Lead; James Hookaway)

Evening Clubs
> Swimming (Lead; Naomi Waters)
> Football (Lead; Hunter Jones/Co-Lead; Carter Artin)
> Cheerleading (Lead; Bea Jennings)

All Time Round
> Disney Sorority (Lead; Adira Facilier)
> Disney Fraternity (Lead; Salehe Adebowale)
> Student Activities/Council (Lead; Cora Elwyn)

I kindly ask you revise your clubs so they can fit the criteria that needs to be reached!
Sorry for any inconveniences!

>The GMs<

On a side note, AnimeGenork AnimeGenork , Would Ara like to be Danny's substitute for Book Club whenever Danny cannot make it too the Book Club meetings?

She'd love to do that! Books are the only thing she can be social about

I'll edit my clubs thing on Sunday after I see if my charas want to do any more than they do

She'd love to do that! Books are the only thing she can be social about

I'll edit my clubs thing on Sunday after I see if my charas want to do any more than they do
Consider it done!

Okay love just let me know when you do!

Stupid question, but can y'all slow down? I just logged on today and saw like twenty posts and I started freaking out because I want to read them all even though only a couple of them included any of my characters but yeah sorry to bother you all I'm just having a bit of a sorry Tuesday
#STRESSED

Stupid question, but can y'all slow down? I just logged on today and saw like twenty posts and I started freaking out because I want to read them all even though only a couple of them included any of my characters but yeah sorry to bother you all I'm just having a bit of a sorry Tuesday
#STRESSED
The majority are still doing first posts (me included) xD Sorry for bombardment but we are still in the breakfast period since we appointed time tables we are making sure everyone finishes the actions before progressing to the next which is not anytime soon.

The majority are still doing first posts (me included) xD Sorry for bombardment but we are still in the breakfast period since we appointed time tables we are making sure everyone finishes the actions before progressing to the next which is not anytime soon.

Okay

THIS HAPPENED ON SUNDAY SO I'M HERE TELLING Y'ALL
I SAW MINI-MITCHEL AGAIN IN THE MOVIE GROWN UPS
HE PLAYED ADAM SANDLER'S MIDDLE CHILD
th

I am foolishly taking five APs again... so hopefully I'll be able to put up Pansy and Trav's opening posts...
I also need to come up with a name for Trav's pet fox T.T

AnimeGenork AnimeGenork

Hey love, so I'm working on relationships for my two newest babes

Pint has an love interest ( Penny of course ) so he's out of the running

Pai or Paige doesn't but is gay as hell.

Kai is still looking for the boy of his dreams btw ( cough mitchell cough )

AnimeGenork AnimeGenork

Hey love, so I'm working on relationships for my two newest babes

Pint has an love interest ( Penny of course ) so he's out of the running

Pai or Paige doesn't but is gay as hell.

Kai is still looking for the boy of his dreams btw ( cough mitchell cough )

lolllllllllllllllllllll
Paige doesn't, as in not at all?
Pansy now wants to be her friend HELLO

Mitchel saw Kai's name and ducked behind Dakota
Let's just say the road to those two getting anywhere is about as long as the road to Mordor XD
Poor poor Mitchel...

At the rate I'm going, I'll finally be done reading CSs/thinking up relationships early/late next week! YAY GEN MAKING PROGRESS
Let's not talk about how I've been completely unproductive in other areas

Users who are viewing this thread